• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2017 MDSS Match #2 Pa/Md **also a PRS Club match**

ballison

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2013
Central Pennsylvania
2017 Mason Dixon Sniper Series Match #2
New Holland Rifle & Pistol Club, New Holland, Pa
589 Meetinghouse Rd, Gap, Pa 17527
April 30, 2017

**THIS MATCH WILL BE A PRS CLUB MATCH**

Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/ut7pMIOMqlN7mTib2

Registration will open in this post at 8:00pm, April 2, 2017

The MD for this match is Bob Duprey

This match can accommodate a maximum of 50 shooters. All others will be put on a waiting list. Please note that you will NOT receive an immediate confirmation when registering for the match. Once the match has reached max capacity, confirmations will be sent to those who have successfully registered and to those on the waiting list. Club rules require that NHRPC members will be given preference over non-members for the first 24 hrs. of registration.

We use Google forms for our match registrations, so you will need a Google account to sign-up (this is 2017!)

The Course of Fire will be handed out on the morning of the match. IT WILL NOT BE EMAILED PRIOR TO MATCH DAY.

Match Details:
7:30 Report
8:00 Sign-in closes. If you're late, there's a good chance you'll be a spectator
8:05 Range and Safety Brief
9:00 Live fire starts
4:00 Estimated completion
Match fee: $35 for members, $45 for non-members, $20 for juniors (<18)

Recommended equipment:
Ear and eye protection
Rifle capable of 1 MOA or better, with a repeatable zero
Scope that you can easily dial or hold for elevation
80 rounds of quality ammo, 30 cal. or under with a max velocity of 3150 fps
Confirmed dope at longer ranges (preferably up to 700 yards)
Bipod, tripod, shooting bags, back pack, sling, food/snacks, water …. Bring what you have
Go to YouTube and search for Precision Rifle Series (PRS) to see what to expect for the stage

Last edited:
Well, I spoke too soon this afternoon. We hit 40 shooters in 12 minutes. Once the 24 hour period is up, I will send out emails to everyone on the official and waiting lists.

In registered by refreshing until it was live. Hopefully I'm good. That was fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notes from the Match Director

1. Remember this is called a "Sniper Series" so expect to do some things that would be required of a Military or Police Sniper.
2. The following items are not allowed in this shoot. Eye-patches, Shooting Coats, Shooting Gloves, Range Carts.
3. All ammo, equipment, support material, water... must be carried by each shooter from station to station on their back or in their hands.
4. Tripods or bipods for sitting position are suggested.
5. One of the things that Snipers are trained in is what is referred to as KIM's Games. This is an acronym for Keep In Memory. Consequently I will explain what we are doing and you should try to remember what you are told.
6. This is the largest number of shooters we have ever hosted at this range for one of these events, and it will require all or your attention and cooperation.
7. I look forward to seeing all of you.
Bob Duprey

Thanks to Bob AKA Shrek for putting on a very well run match. It was challenging but ran smooth and we finished up at a very decent time. I don't think we could have asked for anything more with running a 48 person squad at NHRPC.

The Capn'

def had a great day of shooting with everyone today great job to Bob and the team for the awsome experience

Hats off to Bob for putting together a great match today with a fun and challenging course of fire. As always, it was a pleasure shooting with everyone and I look forward to seeing everyone for match # 3. Be safe all

Thanks guys, especially Bob and the RO team for running a huge group smoothly... had a lot of fun and learned some too.

Another fun day at the range, great match guys.

Thanks again.

Match #2 results
NameDivisonTotal
Bill AOpen72
Chris BOpen67
Jason GOpen65
Joshua KOpen65
Daniel EOpen64
Jeremy JOpen62
Steve BDMR61
David VOpen58
Jordan GOpen58