• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 2017 sig tango6 line

brix8984

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Tulsa OK
Anyone have any information on these? I see they added a 4-24x50 and have the levelplex and Dev-l reticles in it and the 3-18. They don't have much on their web site no demensions or weight listed.

Nothing out there yet, but damn, they look sexy IMHO.

I've got a couple and they are a nice scope. The level Plex is an awesome feature, the reticles are great, and tracking is solid. The glass is solid but not S&B... Also you get a free ballistic turret if you want it. I think these scopes are under rated but there is a lot of good competition out there right now. If you search the threads and other sites you can find a few reviews. Everything I found were positive and Frank has one he hasn't released a review on yet. From the few comments he has made he seems to like it as well

Thanks for the info! I really like the look and all the features. I was interested in putting the 4-24 on a Christensen hunting rig but at 40 oz that is kinda defeating the purpose of a carbon rifle.

I am shooting one, I actually have the prototype they brought to the NRA Show last year... there are some small but signification changes to the line that were built into the 2017 production line. The Scope is very good, I enjoy shooting it and in fact was shooting it this past weekend mentoring a 14yr old.

I like the turrets, I like mounting it with the Level Plex, makes it super easy. The reticle is very usable, center dot, etc.

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Sig Tango 6","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Sig Tango 6 ","src":"https:\/\/scontent.fapa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net\/v\/t1.0-9\/16684188_10155003431327953_5206077176588402476_n.jpg?oh=c6a596d33a4847b7d82abf73e1a3543e&oe=5900CA1E"}[/IMG2]

The wind was something wicked this day, 18 MPH average with gust all over the place. Young Noah here was really taking to the Tikka so we went for 800 yards. He shot the first shot, was just off the right edge of the plate, I gave him a correction, he fired 3 more rounds, all hits, and I stopped him. The group was fantastic, so I wanted him to see it with his Dad and Grandpa ....

3 shots800.jpg

The Tango is well worth the price of admission

Thank you for the great info! I have found a pretty decent deal on a 2016 3-18 and after reading your thoughts on the tracking and glass I'm probably going to pick it up.

A Tango6 was on the 2nd place rifle at the brawl this past weekend...shooters first match with it i believe...it obviously did its job pretty well

Are the Gen2 scopes available yet? The Sig electo optic website isn't all that helpful. I've also read conflicting info on the gen2 scopes, can anyone confirm if they have a 34 mm or 35 mm tube?

The 3-18 and lower magnification scopes are 30mm the 5-30 is 34mm. I've no idea about the 4-24

We have been using the Tango 6's for the past year. They have been on match and hunting rifles. We have had great success with them and they have held their zero's. They track, the reticle is nice and simple with a dot center. They are bright and easy to get behind. The knobs are a touch "soft" but they are solid. The old version had 8 mils per turn, the new ones are 12 with a wider turret. The new reticle is a .035 mil where the earlier versions were an .05 mil. The Dot is .04 mil. Here is a copy of the new hold-off reticle.

Attachments

• 5-30 Ret.jpg
    5-30 Ret.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Reactions: Bustossa
Brix - thanks for the suggestion, I found the 2017 catalog.
the 1-6 is uses a 30mm tube
the 3-18, 4-24, and 5-30 are 34 mm use tubes
looks like the 2-12 was dropped for gen 2.

does anyone know why Sig released the gen 2 so close to the gen 1?

Here are the specs for the Tango 6 line. Just as schlaiek stated. I am certain the 6-18 was previously shown with a 30mm tube but here it is obviously 34mm as well. Sorry for any misinformation.

Attachments

• photo46943.png
    photo46943.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 96
  • photo46944.png
    photo46944.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 91
Has anybody had much experience with the 5-30x56 Tango 6? I just purchased one for a 338LM build after hearing good things. No zero time yet as the weather here is lacking.

I was on there web site this morning and the 4-24x is starting to grow on me. I've wanted the 5-30x for some time. I didn't know if it tunneled on lower powers? I think the new 3-18x is a 34mm tube as well. I wish someone would post a in depth review, please for the love of god?????

Anyone have any information on these? I see they added a 4-24x50 and have the levelplex and Dev-l reticles in it and the 3-18. They don't have much on their web site no demensions or weight listed.

If you download the catalog from the website it has more details

I was on there web site this morning and the 4-24x is starting to grow on me. I've wanted the 5-30x for some time. I didn't know if it tunneled on lower powers? I think the new 3-18x is a 34mm tube as well. I wish someone would post a in depth review, please for the love of god?????

Here's a link to a review on another site. Information on these scopes has been damn scarce to say the least.........

http://www.snipercentral.com/sig-sauer-tango-6-3-18x44mm-full-review/

I just got mine last Friday. It's a 3-18x44 MOA Dev-L reticle. I might do a review. I have not decided yet (there are things I like and other things I don't). I finally got to shoot it today on a 22-250 tikka I have. I will post a picture of it on my rifle when I get a chance.

Gene

I just got mine last Friday. It's a 3-18x44 MOA Dev-L reticle. I might do a review. I have not decided yet (there are things I like and other things I don't). I finally got to shoot it today on a 22-250 tikka I have. I will post a picture of it on my rifle when I get a chance.

Gene

What don't you like? Small Objective, that comes to my mind when I look at this scope. The weight 37 ozs.??? What else? I'm curious? I been looking at buying this model and it will be my forth Sig Sauer scope. It would be my first Tango 6 Line. The tango 4 line has served me well!

Looked through these at NRA show. I have no idea what they cost. Was just waiting on someone while they talked to a sig employee.

Glass seemed on par with the vortex PST gen 2. Complete disappointment.

That's all I know.

Reactions: plt228
I know glass tends to be a somewhat subjective theme so I don't focus too much on that unless its a real deciding factor one way or the other. I've shot some nice scopes (Steiner, USO, Premier, Schmidt) so I don't think I'm ignorant but I'm certainly not an authority of glass quality either. If it works, it works and usually its not the image quality that costs me a shot. That being said you get what you pay for in regards to optical quality (you're not gonna get Schmidt quality at a Bushnell price). The Tango 4 series doesn't blow you away with their glass but the Tango 6 is nice. There is better glass out there but you are going to pay for it.
I'm also watching for more reviews and I'd really like to hear from somebody that is using the 4-24. The 5-30 is pretty good I just wish I had the Mil-Dev reticle. I really like the open center with the dot that Sig is using it's great for smaller targets.

I've got 3-18x44 that I mounted up and got zero'd this yesterday really quick. Zero stop setting seems kind of involved but not difficult. Glass seems good, although I don't have enough time behind it to form a good review yet. I've merely shot enough rounds to zero at 100 and shot 2 at 440 just for fun.

I have one of the 4-24 scopes arriving in house this week. Normally I like to sell my scopes with box unopened but it's tempting to opening it up and review before placing it up for sale. I've been looking for specs on it as well as I need to add something on my website.

Besides glass quality (my eyes can't tell the difference between Nightforce and Sig Optics), what other questions do you have? If there are enough questions, then I'll open the box.

Can't decide whether to go with the Sig Tango6
5-30X56 Gen1 or Gen2. A friend is selling a Gen 1 for $1200.

I know Gen2 has the Levelplex, different turret, 12 mil, and DevL reticle. Was there an upgrade to the glass as well, if not I'll stick with Gen1.

thanks

The 4-24 scope arrives today and I finally opened the box. Here's some quick stats.

Weight: 39.3 ounces/1.116kg
Length: 13.5 - 14.0 inches depending on diopter setting
Parallax: 25 yards to infinite
Width: 4.0 inches (Windage to Parallax knob)
Tube: 34mm
Comes with a sunshade.

Placing the scope in Spuhr 4601 (1.18 inch height) is too low for a flat top rail. I tested on a Desert Tech. If the rings were 1.25 inches it should clear. Maybe even 1.2 inches.

The Manual that comes with it doesn't have any info for the 4-24 model.

Anything else?

Last edited:
The 4-24 scope arrives today and I finally opened the box. Here's some quick stats.

Weight: 39.3 ounces/1.116kg
Length: 13.5 - 14.0 inches depending on diopter setting
Parallax: 25 yards to infinite
Width: 4.0 inches (Windage to Parallax knob)
Tube: 34mm
Comes with a sunshade.

Placing the scope in Spuhr 4601 (1.18 inch height) is too low for a flat top rail. I tested on a Desert Tech. If the rings were 1.25 inches it should clear. Maybe even 1.2 inches.

The Manual that comes with it doesn't have any info for the 4-24 model.

Anything else?

I'd be interested in the eye box quality at 24x. FOV at 4x. How much total elevation and how many mils per turn? Daytime illumination? And just overall impression on glass quality. Razor gen 2 quality or less? Thanks so much!

Better to have it and not need it, than to not have it and say oh shit.....

12 Mils per turn.
26.9 Mils of elevation.
Not sure what you mean by Daytime Illumination. It does have an illuminated reticle.

I'm not a great person to ask about glass quality but it does look better than a PST.

I'll check Eye Box and FOV when I get it mounted.

12 Mils per turn.
26.9 Mils of elevation.
Not sure what you mean by Daytime Illumination. It does have an illuminated reticle.

I'm not a great person to ask about glass quality but it does look better than a PST.

I'll check Eye Box and FOV when I get it mounted.

Thats very helpful info thanks a lot.
As far as day time I just meant is it day time bright so you can see it.

Better to have it and not need it, than to not have it and say oh shit.....

I'd be interested in the eye box quality at 24x. FOV at 4x. How much total elevation and how many mils per turn? Daytime illumination? And just overall impression on glass quality. Razor gen 2 quality or less? Thanks so much!

-I'm not sure what "eye box quality" but the scope is well built and I would say it's "easy to get behind" as far as head position and eye relief.
-The illumination is bright enough to be seen in daylight
-Glass is very close to Razor Gen 2. Personally I like the Tango 6 (5-30) a little better. Both scopes did something better than the other. The clarity on the Tango 6 seems better to me (if I had to pick) above 20x.
- The turrets are 12 mils/rev and the elevation has 23.3 mils of total travel

Attached is the catalog page that gives the specs (because Sig can't figure out how to put this on the website so that it is easy to find!)

Attachments

• photo59304.jpg
    photo59304.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 66
The quality is outrageously low, very disappointing. I inspected a handful of them at the local Sig elite dealer. The turrets moved in increments ranging up to 0.6 mil, I believe. The locking feature required to push the turret halfway towards lock, maintain pressure, rotate it 2-3 clicks, and then they lock down. Since the clicks were so random, the locking feature may require you to lock down more than a mil from where you intended.
I wrote Sig a letter to notify them of the issues.

The quality is outrageously low, very disappointing. I inspected a handful of them at the local Sig elite dealer. The turrets moved in increments ranging up to 0.6 mil, I believe. The locking feature required to push the turret halfway towards lock, maintain pressure, rotate it 2-3 clicks, and then they lock down. Since the clicks were so random, the locking feature may require you to lock down more than a mil from where you intended.
I wrote Sig a letter to notify them of the issues.

"The quality is outrageously low, very disappointing. I inspected a handful of them at the local Sig elite dealer."

I find this hard to believe. I have visited the Sig Elite dealer in Phoenix (located next to Merchant Firearms) many times and from what I saw, they run a tight ship. The staff are knowledgeable and know their products inside and out. IT IS possible that the odd scope on display may have been manhandled to death which would possibly explain the sloppy quality you observed. However, I have a hard time believing that any Sig Elite store would knowingly leave "a handful" of abused scopes out on the display floor. Did you notify anyone working in the store about the poor quality of the scopes you handled? If so, what did they have to say?

"The turrets moved in increments ranging up to 0.6 mil, I believe."

For scopes with MRAD reticles, each click equates to exactly .1 mil of adjustment.

"The locking feature required to push the turret halfway towards lock, maintain pressure, rotate it 2-3 clicks, and then they lock down."

Not sure I follow. I own two Tango6 scopes; a first generation 3-18x44 FFP with the MRAD reticle and a 2nd generation 5-30x56 with the MRAD Dev-L reticle. On both scopes, the locking turrets are unlocked simply by pulling up on the turret and then re-locked by pushing them back down. There is also no need to maintain pressure to rotate the dial. As with any other scope, it is normal for the dial to have some resistance when turning the dial in either direction. On my scopes, each click is precise and crisp with an audible click. The new T120 turrets on my 2nd gen 5-30x56 feel much nicer than the ones on my first gen 3-18x44.

You should have asked one of the staff to demonstrate the zero-stop feature which would have saved you from posting incorrect information.

"Since the clicks were so random, the locking feature may require you to lock down more than a mil from where you intended."

Neither of my Tango6 scopes click randomly and neither scope has issues with the turrets locking down out of alignment. There was one time when the elevation turret dial came loose while I was shooting in the desert. I blame myself for not locking the set screws down properly, not the scope. Also, I learned to always have hex keys in my bag when I go out shooting.

Last edited:
I have the 2017 Tango 6 5-30 as well, I wonder if he is mistaking the how to set the zero stop with locking/unlocking the turrets? As for locking/unlocking, yes straight pull up, but locking it back down does require minor rotation of the knob, but its more like 0.05 mils of rotation, not 1 full mil and I dont think the reticle shifts at all during that small rotation. My buddy has the same scope and it also had the same issue

My only gripe with it is the turrets, I would not call the clicks all that crisp and the audible click is very faint, wont hear it for sure with ear-pro on, far less audible than the burris, bushnell, and USO scopes I have. But the glass is good, I like the reticle, and the internal level is a very nice for really long range stuff. Also the total elevation travel is a little limited, zeroing a 6.5CM at a 100yrds with a 20MOA rail only left 16 mils of adjustment.

My experience has been quite good. There are small nit pick items that I would change however that is pretty standard on any other optic as well. I've yet to find a review of the Sig Optics that is overall negative from what I would consider a reliable source. Also all of the people with first hand use have an overall positive opinion. There are also a few shooters out there that have placed well in the matches using the Tango 6 scopes - as I'm certain that every other optic has great shooters doing well with theirs.

The only negative review comes from somebody without actual experience who saw one in the store and claims they are terrible from the optical quality to the build quality to the terrible turrets.... In all honesty if there is a terrible review from a trusted source I would give it a fair shake but I don't believe this criticism is legitimate.

For the money when I buy my next scope I'm looking very hard at the Tango 6 4-24 or another 5-30. Of course if I had $4k or more I would gladly go for the Tangent Theta but that's not what this thread is about!

"The quality is outrageously low, very disappointing. I inspected a handful of them at the local Sig elite dealer."

I find this hard to believe. I have visited the Sig Elite dealer in Phoenix (located next to Merchant Firearms) many times and from what I saw, they run a tight ship. The staff are knowledgeable and know their products inside and out. IT IS possible that the odd scope on display may have been manhandled to death which would possibly explain the sloppy quality you observed. However, I have a hard time believing that any Sig Elite store would knowingly leave "a handful" of abused scopes out on the display floor.

That is the same place I went to. The staff was both knowledgeable and upbeat about Sig products. Some of the ones I inspected were new from the box because the floor models were of such low quality. I had another shooter verify my findings. I said, "Dial to 1.3 mil" and handed him the scope. 15 seconds of frustration later, he said, "I can't."

Did you notify anyone working in the store about the poor quality of the scopes you handled? If so, what did they have to say?

No. The fellow that helped me out was clearly a huge Sig fan and I didn't want to start a fight or bring this stuff up in front of other customers. That's why I went home and wrote Sig a letter. I believe I pointed out the locking feature, but not that the clicks were random. After realizing multiple scopes had such bad turrets, I knew there was no point. He's not going to rebuild them for me to inspect. I just moved on and bought something else.

"The turrets moved in increments ranging up to 0.6 mil, I believe."

For scopes with MRAD reticles, each click equates to exactly .1 mil of adjustment.

And these would click at intervals between 0.05 and 0.6 mil. Absolute junk. Remember American sedans made in the early 80's or earlier? The elevation turrets were like that dead spot in the center of the steering, but with resistance as if the car didn't have power steering. Big dead spots. I don't remember where on the dial, but I remember you couldn't even get close to 1.3 mil. So that was probably a dead zone from 1.0 to 1.6 mil.

"The locking feature required to push the turret halfway towards lock, maintain pressure, rotate it 2-3 clicks, and then they lock down."

Not sure I follow. I own two Tango6 scopes; a first generation 3-18x44 FFP with the MRAD reticle and a 2nd generation 5-30x56 with the MRAD Dev-L reticle. On both scopes, the locking turrets are unlocked simply by pulling up on the turret and then re-locked by pushing them back down. There is also no need to maintain pressure to rotate the dial. As with any other scope, it is normal for the dial to have some resistance when turning the dial in either direction. On my scopes, each click is precise and crisp with an audible click. The new T120 turrets on my 2nd gen 5-30x56 feel much nicer than the ones on my first gen 3-18x44.

You should have asked one of the staff to demonstrate the zero-stop feature which would have saved you from posting incorrect information.

I did not post any incorrect information. They couldn't demonstrate much, because the scopes were of such awful quality.

The locking feature required a push down, a turn of 2-3 clicks, and then the turret would lock down. Every single one of the Tango6's I tried had this issue. You could not lock the elevation turret where you wanted, and the closest you get sometimes was over 1 mil away, which would normally be 10 clicks in a .1 mil turret. If I pushed down on the turret as far as it would go and let go, it would pop back up. The only way to lock it down was to push and turn while pushing.

Last edited:
The only negative review comes from somebody without actual experience who saw one in the store and claims they are terrible from the optical quality to the build quality to the terrible turrets.... In all honesty if there is a terrible review from a trusted source I would give it a fair shake but I don't believe this criticism is legimate.

Thanks for the fair judgement. Definitely not a nonsensical emotional responce.

How did you figure that examining multiple scopes was not "actual experience"? Definitely not a lie.

I never mentioned the optical quality. That must have been an accident and not another lie.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for the fair judgement. Definitely not a nonsensical emotional responce.

How did you figure that examining multiple scopes was not "actual experience"? Definitely not a lie.

I never mentioned the optical quality. That must have been an accident and not another lie.

Have a nice day!

-Not sure where you think there is a lot of emotion in my response, but there isn't.
-I'm not calling you a liar I said you had no actual experience, meaning you have not mounted one on a rifle, performed a sight in, ladder testing, box test, etc. Me sitting in a new car at the lot doesn't make me an expert with that car....
-You are correct that I inserted the word "optical" when you discussed quality, I thought I read that. I apologize if I put words in your mouth.

As stated in my other posts, I have a couple of these and I like them. I actually have shot them and they perform as advertised. Your experience is completely opposite of all other reviews that I have seen and almost to the point of nonsensical - meaning I can't even be sure I grasp what you are trying to explain. If the scopes performed the way you say the ones on display did then they should have been thrown in the garbage. I've seen some of your other similar posts concerning other items of known quality and therefor have discounted your criticism as not legitimate. I believe my wording is actually quite diplomatic as to say I just disagree with your conclusions. We can both be as tough as we want via keyboard, if I wanted to call you a liar I would have.

I don't believe to have all the answers for that I am here to learn and to share. I'm actually quite non emotional about what some random anonymous person on the internet thinks of my purchases, so please don't take any of my responses as being hostile or emotional as they are not.

I have the 2x12 and I have to say other than the weight and size (large for a 2x12) that it is a high quality scope. The glass is clear, not S&B or Tangent clear but good for me. I don't have a Razor HD to compare so I can't give my opinion on the difference. I do think the reticle is a little heavy at 12x so I'm glad to see they thinned the Gen 2 a little. Zeroing is pretty straightforward, the illumination is uniform and super bright if needed. I'm on the fence about the turrets. I do like their touch feel however, they don't have that audible loud "snap" or "tick". I'm glad to see that they shortened and widened them as I think the Gen 1's are much too tall, taller than needed.

I've been looking for another 18x-24x and the new Tango 6 Gen 2's are certainly on my short list.

I got the gen II 3-18 and have no issue with it. I have run Razor HD, S&B, US Optics and others. Now the glass is good but I see better out of the others I mentioned. It has performed as advertised and have shown it to several others and they too like it. Mine is in MOA and I really like the dot reticle. It's on a DTA SAS in .308 and I have had no problem shooting sub groups. Both on clear and cloudy days and in low light. For the money, which I need more of to feed my habit, is is a very good scope. Waiting to hear what Frank has found on the one he is testing.

That is the same place I went to. The staff was both knowledgeable and upbeat about Sig products. Some of the ones I inspected were new from the box because the floor models were of such low quality. I had another shooter verify my findings. I said, "Dial to 1.3 mil" and handed him the scope. 15 seconds of frustration later, he said, "I can't."

No. The fellow that helped me out was clearly a huge Sig fan and I didn't want to start a fight or bring this stuff up in front of other customers. That's why I went home and wrote Sig a letter. I believe I pointed out the locking feature, but not that the clicks were random. After realizing multiple scopes had such bad turrets, I knew there was no point. He's not going to rebuild them for me to inspect. I just moved on and bought something else.

And these would click at intervals between 0.05 and 0.6 mil. Absolute junk. Remember American sedans made in the early 80's or earlier? The elevation turrets were like that dead spot in the center of the steering, but with resistance as if the car didn't have power steering. Big dead spots. I don't remember where on the dial, but I remember you couldn't even get close to 1.3 mil. So that was probably a dead zone from 1.0 to 1.6 mil.

I did not post any incorrect information. They couldn't demonstrate much, because the scopes were of such awful quality.

The locking feature required a push down, a turn of 2-3 clicks, and then the turret would lock down. Every single one of the Tango6's I tried had this issue. You could not lock the elevation turret where you wanted, and the closest you get sometimes was over 1 mil away, which would normally be 10 clicks in a .1 mil turret. If I pushed down on the turret as far as it would go and let go, it would pop back up. The only way to lock it down was to push and turn while pushing.

I think I may have found what caused the turret cap to keep popping up when you tried to push it down.

Yesterday, I adjusted my zero stop and when I was finished, I couldn't keep the elevation dial down to lock it since it kept popping back up. WTF?? After taking it all back apart, I eventually realized that the brass zero stop mechanism wasn't completely down all the way. This is strange as I know I had pushed the elevation turret down and in the locked position prior to adjusting the zero stop. I suspect that I inadvertently pulled the brass zero lock mechanism up as I removed the adjustment shroud cap when taking it apart.

Anyway, I pushed the brass zero lock mechanism down all the way and reassembled the turret. When I was done, I was then able to push the elevation dial down without it popping back up.

Root Cause: If the zero stop mechanism isn't down all the way, it will allow air to get trapped behind it when the adjustment shroud cap is replaced and tightened down. This air acts like a pneumatic air cushion that causes the elevation dial to pop up when attempting to push it down to lock it.

I don't know if what happened above is what you encountered with the scopes you handled but either way, there is no excuse for the store having scopes out on display without checking them to ensure they are working as designed. It's understandable that you left the store disappointing with the quality of the scopes.

I think I may have found what caused the turret cap to keep popping up when you tried to push it down.

Yesterday, I adjusted my zero stop and when I was finished, I couldn't keep the elevation dial down to lock it since it kept popping back up. WTF?? After taking it all back apart, I eventually realized that the brass zero stop mechanism wasn't completely down all the way. This is strange as I know I had pushed the elevation turret down and in the locked position prior to adjusting the zero stop. I suspect that I inadvertently pulled the brass zero lock mechanism up as I removed the adjustment shroud cap when taking it apart.

Anyway, I pushed the brass zero lock mechanism down all the way and reassembled the turret. When I was done, I was then able to push the elevation dial down without it popping back up.

Root Cause: If the zero stop mechanism isn't down all the way, it will allow air to get trapped behind it when the adjustment shroud cap is replaced and tightened down. This air acts like a pneumatic air cushion that causes the elevation dial to pop up when attempting to push it down to lock it.

I don't know if what happened above is what you encountered with the scopes you handled but either way, there is no excuse for the store having scopes out on display without checking them to ensure they are working as designed. It's understandable that you left the store disappointing with the quality of the scopes.

Thanks for this advice on Zero Stop. I am evaluating the Tango 6 3-18x44 for my agency. The Zero Stop (internal brass dial) and the play in the elevation dial (never seems to go straight down after dialing--always wants to be off by .1 mil either way) have been a constant pia. Night Force and Vortex may be way more $$, but their zero stop and dial ups/downs have never been an issue. I'm on the fence about this particular scope, honestly.

Can anyone shed some light on the Dev-L reticle? I'm curious as to what the grouping of lines to each side horizontal from the cross hairs are. I understand obviously its a Christmas tree below but are these ranging references ala H-59 or do they have a different purpose? Also how do these compare to an Athlon Ares BTR if anyone has time behind both?

I have a Gen1 Tango 6, not Dev L though, and a Cronus BRT on the way, so I'll let you know how they compare glass wise

Last edited: