• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2019 Guardian Long Range Matches!

GuardianLongRange

Guardian Match Director
Minuteman
The 2019 match registrations are live!
A couple important notes.
  1. TAX: Every match is a tax-deductible donation to Bethany Christian Services.
  2. YOUTH: Every youth shooter (<18) will receive $100 in free raffle tickets.
  3. EARLY BIRD: Register before January 1st and get 30% off any Cole-Tac gear, and 30% off any BEST Targets order.
April 6-7 - NORTH CAROLINA - Frontline Defense USA
May 24-26 - GEORGIA - Arena Training Facility
June 14-15 - SOUTH DAKOTA - Hot Springs
July 20 - MICHIGAN - Marksmanship Training Center
August 17-18 - TENNESSEE - King B Ranch
September 28-29 - IRELAND - Midlands National Shooting Centre
December -ARIZONA - Big Sandy Range (Date TBD)

2019 Match Schedule.png

Hope all shooters will continue to support The Guardian Long Range Matches. Awesome matches for a great cause. So many children benefit from the adoption and foster care services the organization provides. Most the matches for 2019 are two days, which I am excited to see! I shoot many matches, PRS, club matches, gas gun, but the Guardian matches are my favorite. Fun!!

Dan
NC

IMG_20180928_141436815_HDR.jpg

Brittany McMillan better not bring that shitty rain with her to NC again. We all know last years wretched weather was her fault. Lol

Hey guys, registration is open for the SC match...spots filling quickly.

Cannot say enough good things about this match. Went to the Michigan match last year - my first rifle comp - and loved every second. Laid back, enjoyable, welcoming...heading back again this year.

Still waiting on dates for the December match, @garyalarson ! I can't plan for the match without requesting vacation, and I can't request vacation without dates! I'd LOVE to go, but need this info before I can do anything! Will we have dates for the match soon so I can make sure I can try to get them off? Thanks!

Reactions: Rant Durden
Has anyone heard anything about Guardian since they split with Bethany? Nothing new on the site and no date for Az.

Has anyone heard anything about Guardian since they split with Bethany? Nothing new on the site and no date for Az.

Nope, completely dead air on the AZ stuff. I'll admit that while I've always wanted to try a Guardian match and absolutely everything I've heard about them is positive, the complete silence (not even an "we're note sure yet") from them on the AZ match date/location is a little off-putting. It's literally impossible to plan for time off if I don't know when I need to request it, so...

DONT WORRY! i got an email from them stating that bethany will email you refunds. Matches are still ago aNd match costs will be cut . They have a youtube video explaining the situation

Anyone going to the tennessee match? if so what hotels are good??

Went to the match last year that Frank was at. Hate I couldn’t make it this year. There is a couple good hotels across the line in Athens, AL.

Very nice facility and all the stages were within 150 yards of each other.

Reactions: Jdm202
Nope, completely dead air on the AZ stuff. I'll admit that while I've always wanted to try a Guardian match and absolutely everything I've heard about them is positive, the complete silence (not even an "we're note sure yet") from them on the AZ match date/location is a little off-putting. It's literally impossible to plan for time off if I don't know when I need to request it, so...

arizona-match-registration-dec-14-15

Independence Training Center

December 14-15

Any updates to round counts for the South Carolina match?

Apologies for not being more clear on the Arizona match dates/details. We dropped the ball on that one. The Arizona match has been pushed out to February 2020 to make sure the newly elected board is focused on getting year-end items completed as we transition to a non-profit. Doing this will also ensure the Arizona match is covered under the non-profit umbrella, allowing shooters to get a tax-donation for their registration. Appreciate all y'all being patient as we transition - and appreciate the excitement to attend the Guardian matches. If you have any additional questions - feel free to text me personally or shoot me an email. Thanks in advance, and sorry we didn't communicate better. Gary Larson - Founder 980-221-5341 mobile [email protected]

OK, so I can't find the facility mentioned for the Arizona competion. I need to get a place to stay, Anyone have ideas where this place is?
Apologies for not being more clear on the Arizona match dates/details. We dropped the ball on that one. The Arizona match has been pushed out to February 2020 to make sure the newly elected board is focused on getting year-end items completed as we transition to a non-profit. Doing this will also ensure the Arizona match is covered under the non-profit umbrella, allowing shooters to get a tax-donation for their registration. Appreciate all y'all being patient as we transition - and appreciate the excitement to attend the Guardian matches. If you have any additional questions - feel free to text me personally or shoot me an email. Thanks in advance, and sorry we didn't communicate better. I own that misstep. Gary Larson - Founder 980-221-5341 mobile [email protected]

Not yet. I’m waiting on the info too. Did send a very high level information about event times and expectations.
Apologies for not being more clear on the Arizona match dates/details. We dropped the ball on that one. The Arizona match has been pushed out to February 2020 to make sure the newly elected board is focused on getting year-end items completed as we transition to a non-profit. Doing this will also ensure the Arizona match is covered under the non-profit umbrella, allowing shooters to get a tax-donation for their registration. Appreciate all y'all being patient as we transition - and appreciate the excitement to attend the Guardian matches. If you have any additional questions - feel free to text me personally or shoot me an email. Thanks in advance, and sorry we didn't communicate better. I own this misstep. Gary Larson - Founder 980-221-5341 mobile [email protected]

Apologies for not being more clear on the Arizona match dates/details. We dropped the ball on that one. The Arizona match has been pushed out to February 2020 to make sure the newly elected board is focused on getting year-end items completed as we transition to a non-profit. Doing this will also ensure the Arizona match is covered under the non-profit umbrella, allowing shooters to get a tax-donation for their registration. Appreciate all y'all being patient as we transition - and appreciate the excitement to attend the Guardian matches. If you have any additional questions - feel free to text me personally or shoot me an email. Thanks in advance, and sorry we didn't communicate better. I own this misstep. Gary Larson - Founder 980-221-5341 mobile [email protected]

@garyalarson No worry. You’ve had a lot on your hands lately. Let me know if I can help out. See you at GTI!

Went to the Guardian site and it shows March 28-29 2019 at Cowtown range already sold out.

I just checked a week ago and there was no date, now sold out?

WTF?

Went to the Guardian site and it shows March 28-29 2019 at Cowtown range already sold out.

I just checked a week ago and there was no date, now sold out?

WTF?
Yeah what a bummer. I even emailed them with no answer. I really wanted to shoot this match.