• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 2019 Hunting Thread - Post Your Pictures!

First ground hog down for me in 2019, took 7 out of this little B&B last year.
20190331_153359-1.jpg

Reactions: shooter65 and TACC
Grabbed this guy back in February, was calling coyote over a dead calf and she walked in. Watched her come in from my left about 75 yards out towards the call to my right. Everytime she stopped I had issues trying to pickup the outlines in the woods, stepped out into the field at 40yards. Got a Flir on the way so have plans to pair it with a Tikka in .223

First pig I have dropped in a couple years.

Lucky to have a friend with a ranch. Unlucky that whenever I am there, the pigs aren't. Nice small boar of 150#; the Barnes lead free 30-06 went right through him at 90 yards. Now I have a freezer full of Italian Sausage.

My buddy's badger with 223 rem and 50gr VMAX. Velocity was 3200 fps @120 yards. I shot one a week later with my HBAR same bullet and velocity @ 200 yards. Unfortunately I forgot my camera and phone that day. Can't wait to develop loads for the 53gr VMAX's.
20190310_173919.jpg

Any details on your NZ hunt? Outfitter? Gear? That is one of my dream hunts. Beautiful stag! What’s he score? Congrats on an awesome adventure!

Reactions: TACC
NO PICS......
but i did get a raccoon with the foot board of the Harley recently...
mainly just wanted this bumped back to the front

Reactions: TACC
Some great shooting there all around, looking forward to updates throughout the year.

I limited, but it took more than a box of shells... I shot the worst I ever have, and failed to recover a bunch on top of that! Granted, I started off taking really long shots till I moved my bucket out into the field, but still... pathetic.
B02F3139-4F5B-452F-B2FD-AE4180D97470.jpeg

2058E1C7-EAD3-455D-94E1-40078AA2243E.jpeg

If they went behind us they were in the beans, and there is no Fing way you’re gona find a bird in there without a dog. The only worse thing to find a dove in is cotton.
52A06204-FE16-433D-872E-AC1BEC1B45C3.jpeg

Yesterday evening I was able to get the first one of this season, which is also the first one off the new farm we bought right before Christmas. Was only 130 yard shot because his attention was on the ladies. I suck at pics...

He looks like he's resting. Lol?
Nice buck!