• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses 2019 Precision Rifle Expo

I went to shoot the 375 but the firing pin had broke while they were trying to sight it in. Not sure when they got it back together. The Stiller guys had a 375 out shooting it. Impressive damn caliber for sure.

They had one up and running shortly after.

The precision rifle expo is awesome don’t get me wrong but this years didn’t seem to be as big as last years. A lot of vendors there last year didn’t show up this year for some reason. GA Precision wasn’t there or I missed them. Didn’t see accurate ordinance either which is a ga company. (Yes I realize GA precision is not in Ga?) I don’t guess I saw the Defiance Machine booth either. Maybe I misunderstood but I thought I read they would be there. Edit...I just read they were part of the badrock rifles booth. All the shooting range experiences looked to be as good or better which is cool. I don’t shoot much unless something I’m considering buying, I like to stay back and let the people new to precision shooting experience it. And I realize it’s an expo and that the main purpose is for vendors to showcase the things they sell for information but there was very little merchandise for sell. A lot of people I talked to planned to be able to buy more items and that wasn’t much of an option. I will say I bought some things from Swannys booth and that’s the first I’ve heard of them. Helluva nice guy and dont mind answering questions spending the time it takes for solid customer service. Thumbs up to them. I’d like to see the expo continue and maybe it’s just me but it looked to be less vendors and less people overall coming to the expo. Just my 2 cents worth. Maybe others will post there experiences.

There were just as many exhibitors as last year, but there were some new ones replacing others who couldn't make it this year, either due to scheduling conflicts or other issues affecting their availability, and some of them chose to setup on the ranges instead of in the tent. We had all our actions on the table with BadRock, but we did not have a Defiance banner up. As for products available for purchase, it's complicated. FFL items pose the normal issues, but taxation has changed a LOT in the last year, and it made several reluctant to sell products due to accounting. Plus, some products, such as Bore Tech, realized after last year that it presented complications for travelers who can't travel with certain items. Instead they opted for offering discounts to attendees to purchase on-line.