• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup 2019 Sniper's Hide Cup - Individual & Team Event

Specifically, are there any trees to string up a hammock or, is this an RV parking lot?

Is there drinkable water around?

There are trees, you might have to hop a small fense. I don’t remember there being any drinkable water sources close

Reactions: jetracer013
Specifically, are there any trees to string up a hammock or, is this an RV parking lot?

Is there drinkable water around?

Last year it was a fenced off cow pasture. Haul your water in. There were all of three trees last year. I brought baby wipes for showering and glad I did. Was intending to take a bath in the reservoir but that's apparently a no-go due to heavy metals contamination.

There was one fellow that brought his camper. The other three were all tents.

Reactions: jetracer013
Thank you both. Info has been limited and this is very helpful.

I feel it's important to add, there are plenty of places to string up a hammock. They were all outside the confines of the "camping corral". Even though the accomodations may have been considered spartan, the area surrounding it was not.

A Washington Discover Pass is likely a smart investment for this trip.

Last edited:
There is no clinic,

this is a different sort of thing, being part of the RTC Stuff they have it mapped out

I have been extremely out of pocket leading up to this year's event. My schedule just ran over it.

I am probably gonna have to change things a lot next year as things are starting to conflict for me

Frank, I'll buy you a drink or three at the bar next to Benny's ....we can reflect on time spent with tall women....
Any talk of the round count....is it still 200 rifle, 100 pistol?

Just getting back to work after the match and I'd like to thank @Lowlight , Clint, Carl and all the supporting staff that put on a very challenging and fun field match! This was my first time shooting it, and as a company, we were very happy to be part of this years match and will be back again next year for sure!

Thanks again Frank.

Shot my first Sniper's Hide Cup this past weekend. It has been a bucket list item of mine and my partner's for quite a few years.
This match did not disappoint!!!!
We had an awesome time and met some really great people and shooters.
Thanks to Frank, Carl, and Clint for an outstanding match!!!
Myself and the rest of the Canuck contingent will be back next year, and probably out for a few more of the RTC matches!!!

Thanks @DieselWSM, Carl and @Lowlight for putting on a great event. The setting is like non-other and the match is second to none. I look forward to the next one.

Thanks to the RO's. The event doesn't happen without y'all.

Thanks to all the others behind the scenes that I did not get a chance to meet or thank in person.

Reactions: Skullboy
Gotta say I am pretty damn bummed I couldn't make it this year. Unfortunately it just didn't work out with my schedule. Hopefully there will be another one next year I can try to get to.

D6196994-DF56-466B-855B-0700D7F51944.jpeg
7A637F84-8BA0-4CF7-A938-26310228A5D1.jpeg

Attachments

• 62C45332-37E4-43D4-A6D6-1ECC8A4DBE40.jpeg
    62C45332-37E4-43D4-A6D6-1ECC8A4DBE40.jpeg
    456.9 KB · Views: 179
  • B22981C3-266F-4F92-8744-4B7E68469010.jpeg
    B22981C3-266F-4F92-8744-4B7E68469010.jpeg
    727.2 KB · Views: 161
Glad you guys made it back to Wyoming safely.
We were the team that parked next to you Saturday morning.

I told you there would be some unusual shooting positions. But that first picture...Damn!!

Hey Dudes!

Lots of different positions and targets. I think the course of fire was the rock star of the whole weekend !

Reactions: Piper907
@Strike_out It was fun shooting with you guys, glad you were also full of shenanigans. Squad 8/9/10 wouldn’t have been quite the same.

Thanks to Carl and @Lowlight for not only setting up, but continually adapting a great match. I look forward to coming back again and shooting it in the future.

Thanks also to the RO’s, the match never can happen without you.