• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

Do you guys think this is just organic traffic or is there some goober running bots to clog up the page?

Holy shit balls

Attachments

• A73AC201-7DB3-4ADD-B58D-B7A9C65E2EF0.png
    A73AC201-7DB3-4ADD-B58D-B7A9C65E2EF0.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 211
Reactions: CaptNemo
heh the MDT sale is like Walmart, it proves people will basically put themselves through no limit of crappy experiences just to save a few $'s

Site working great for me now that the ACC chassis are gone Fuck.

Alright fuck this who has a JAE LA RH CIP they want to sell me?

Thanks for doing the sale MDT, just wasn't in the cards for me.

Too all that got what they were after, enjoy & happy thanksgiving!

I really just want a cheap chassis for this savage fv I have laying around. was ganna just order an Oryx since that site seems to be fairing better but ofcourse no savage SA

Definitely great deals! I'd of been happy with any color! Boyd could have fixed that for a little bit of nothing...

Now I'm getting a page that isn't redirecting even the MDT down for maintenance page.

Reactions: jarred33
I just breezed through the MDT site ... good deals. Some stuff out of stock but I had no technical issues.

Everyone’s true colors come out when you can’t save 20% lol. These guys are trying to do a good thing and are obviously not happy with how it’s going. Now the temper tantrums and feet stomping begin. Harden the fuck up if you have to cry about this.

Exactly this, these blem sales are some of the few truly great Black Friday sales left where you truly are getting a good deal. Not 10% of a product that was marked up 20% to make it look like a deal.

Anyone also getting this. Haven't gotten anything more in the last 30 minutes.

And no I'm not bitching or complaining just haven't heard anyone recently just straight out not getting anything from the site.
1606437748911.png

Reactions: flyfisher117
I got AICS Mags and a new Tee Shirt without much drama...

I'm on the fence about an HS3 for either of my Savages...

Safari won’t load the page for me because of too many redirects so I’m done. Thanks for the effort though MDT.

Can’t get to the website. Says too many redirects. Anyone else seeing this?

Now to see how the MPA site fares at 1am.....in some time zone they didn't specify :)

I got AICS Mags and a new Tee Shirt without much drama...

I'm on the fence about an HS3 for either of my Savages...
Ahh man I knew I forgot something! T SHIRT!

Now I gotta find a barreled action to go in this thing, that's the important part right lol. EuroOptic I'm looking your way

Reactions: Tiny86