• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

has stockys done anything for black friday before? im in the market for a stock.

Well I'm happy. Got my tripple pull for a good price.. I'm happy to run an old gen vs the new one coming out of the prices are going up even further with the improvements. Thanks for the sale @MDT_OFFICIAL

Reactions: MDT_Josh
On the Oryx site, two different companies, two different websites.

Probably should have asked this before ordering, but is the howa mini and Howa mini youth the same inlet just with a shorter length of pull? It’s throwing me off that the Howa mini youth is the only one with the youth designation if all it is is LOP.

I have a mini blackout that is a beater deer rifle that only gets the trigger pulled a few times a year, so LOP isn’t a big deal to me. My boys could grow into it as their first rifle anyways.

ETA: this is the oryx I’m asking about

Hey all, I am sorry that our sale has taken over this thread and I am even more sorry that our site was not able to handle the amount of traffic that is still being thrown at it! I know that it's super frustrating and we really thought we had it under control this year, but I suppose not. I know that @MDT_OFFICIAL and the whole customer support, shipping and fulfilment teams have been and are currently working their butts off, so it is appreciated that you can show a little empathy for our situation.

The traffic will subside and the sale will be on all weekend, so enjoy your turkey day (American's) and for the rest of us, enjoy your Thursday! Again, we are doing what we can to get you guys what you want and thank you for your patience. We're all just people too and the internet is a weird, intangible thing that breaks sometimes.

Josh

1606439258383.gif

I got the acc all the way to checkout to put in card info and was trying ever since the site went up and nothing. Now it won’t even pull up the website and people are saying they are out of stock. Bullshit

I still can't get to MDT... guess, I'll buy a different chassis this year.

Hey all, I am sorry that our sale has taken over this thread and I am even more sorry that our site was not able to handle the amount of traffic that is still being thrown at it! I know that it's super frustrating and we really thought we had it under control this year, but I suppose not. I know that @MDT_OFFICIAL and the whole customer support, shipping and fulfilment teams have been and are currently working their butts off, so it is appreciated that you can show a little empathy for our situation.

The traffic will subside and the sale will be on all weekend, so enjoy your turkey day (American's) and for the rest of us, enjoy your Thursday! Again, we are doing what we can to get you guys what you want and thank you for your patience. We're all just people too and the internet is a weird, intangible thing that breaks sometimes.

Josh
Nothing to apologize for. You put on an awesome sale. Some people just need to find a reason to complain.

Thanks for the sale that you did not need to put on👍

Sounds like it's mostly going to be blem type stuff, they call them "Grenade" items

My phone cant load the mdt website at all anymore. The error says too many redirects. Is anyone else seeing this same error?

Reactions: duramaxed
Man y’all a bunch of hateful people.
I’m one who missed out on what I wanted from mdt. But I’m not gonna talk shit about them because of it. Grow up. The company offers a select amount of items for a extreme discount once a year. Everyone wants them and the site crashes. This is a known fact and they do what they can. But seriously just be thankful that they do offer it for those who are lucky enough to get what they want. And they support the support at comps.
So @MDT_OFFICIAL thank you for doing what you do.

Lol. I mean this exact error message. Ive been here tryi g the whole time but this one is new and different/worse

All you poors hurry up mdt site is working .
Go get those magazines @ 40 percent off so MDT can stay afloat for another year.

Josh

Hopefully you guys can get it figured out for next year. It is definitely difficult to setup the website to handle this amount of traffic. Thanks for the good sale!

Reactions: MDT_Josh and RS14
For the complainers:

A number of decades ago, I was successfully treated for a life-threatening situation which kept me out of work for about six weeks. I don't remember much about going back to work. Back then, our whole department - about a dozen people - had lunch together every day. At a holiday gathering years later (most of us retired by now), "T" recalled how several people were complaining about one thing or another, standard workplace *itching. "There we were, all complaining and griping," he said, "and [Downhill] had just started back to work. He looked around and said, 'I am just glad to be here,' and no one said a word for awhile. No more complaining."

MDT has treated me, and many of us here on SH, very well. To @MDT_OFFICIAL and @MDT_Josh - THANK YOU. I'm glad to be here.

There is always next year, I'll get lucky eventually!

TM6