• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

Attachments

• 20200801_064647.jpg
    20200801_064647.jpg
    655.6 KB · Views: 73
I was just sitting here with that Vault800 in my cart, about to hit the order button. How bad was it? Like you wouldn't trust a rifle in an airplane kind of cheap? I have seen overwhelmingly positive reviews on these. This may just be a good example of we get what we pay for.

This video shows the differences. Just skip to 2:48 and then to12:29 for IM3300. Shows the Vault lid flex and kneels on both. Mine will only be in the car to and from the range, so I liked the bigger interior size. I don't think I'd use it to fly, especially with an expensive scope in it.

This video shows the differences. Just skip to 2:48 and then to12:29 for IM3300. Shows the Vault lid flex and kneels on both. Mine will only be in the car to and from the range, so I liked the bigger interior size. I don't think I'd use it to fly, especially with an expensive scope in it.

Video is an excellent view of the differences. I've had all 3 - Protector, Storm, Vault cases. Vault is worth the money but not as strong as the other two and not priced as high - pretty sure they use the word "affordable" in marketing. It is still stronger than the average case imo. I like the large v800 vault for local use as I can get two scoped rifles in it and I'm not going to be tossing it like TSA. Flying, I use the 1700 series protector Pelican. The BF deals on the vault are a good deal imo.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
Autoscaling web infrastructure, invest in it.

Yes, we will be looking at new options for sure.

@MDT_OFFICIAL I already received a UPS Tracking number for my order...which I assume is pre-shipment...I'm willing to wait for mine...since I don't need them this instance.....to save some folks from the likes of last year...when they thought they could get a smoking deal and then delivery within a day or two.

I thank you guys for what you do....your ACC has put trophies on my wall.

Awesome, yes, UPS is picking up skids from us so we pack a skid, load it up and UPS comes and gets it so there might be some delays in updates on the tracking number. Plus our US warehouse is in a small town in Washington and they won't pick up on Saturday.

I'll make a post here today, sorry been swamped!

25% off individual billet items, levels, levers, magneto mount with code "buybillet"

33% off poly levers with code "throwsgiving"

25% off Audere with code "25offaudere"

FREE Pro Series Lever with billet level purchase

Just ordered an Audere in 36mm...
Code worked...

Thanks...

I'm happy with the way MDT's sale went. Yes there was some aggravation. But so what. Thank you!

Reactions: MDT_Josh

Awesome, yes, UPS is picking up skids from us so we pack a skid, load it up and UPS comes and gets it so there might be some delays in updates on the tracking number. Plus our US warehouse is in a small town in Washington and they won't pick up on Saturday.

Purchased an Oryx chassis right after the sale started, got a label created email a few hours later, and am presently waiting for Big Brown to show up any moment with the package at my door.

I am in western WA as well, only a few hours drive from MDT’s warehouse in Sumas, WA, but I am sure many will be receiving stuff on Monday and Tuesday of next week. Their overall operation has run very efficiently!

Guys any deals on HEARING protection and CLEANING RODS thanks
Midway has lots discounted at the moment

I was just sitting here with that Vault800 in my cart, about to hit the order button. How bad was it? Like you wouldn't trust a rifle in an airplane kind of cheap? I have seen overwhelmingly positive reviews on these. This may just be a good example of we get what we pay for.
it would probably b ok for that, but after u have the original pelican series, it spoils you. i haul my rifles back and forth to my neighbors canyons where i shoot. once closed it's stout enough i guess, but the pelican is a heavier material. No give to it

I'm happy with the way MDT's sale went. Yes there was some aggravation. But so what. Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words and honestly though there shouldn't be any aggregation at all. It should be more kick back in a lawn chair with your favorite drink kind of experience.

Purchased an Oryx chassis right after the sale started, got a label created email a few hours later, and am presently waiting for Big Brown to show up any moment with the package at my door.

I am in western WA as well, only a few hours drive from MDT’s warehouse in Sumas, WA, but I am sure many will be receiving stuff on Monday and Tuesday of next week. Their overall operation has run very efficiently!

Awesome, glad to hear it!

Question @MDT_OFFICIAL ... I have an order in from yesterday but no label/shipping confirmation. Am I still good to go?

Yes, we have tons of orders to get to so be patient. Plus if you made a purchase with a factory second item we keep them in our main warehouse so we can send them where they need to be so it can take some time. It will get to you!

Reactions: MPrimo
Video is an excellent view of the differences. I've had all 3 - Protector, Storm, Vault cases. Vault is worth the money but not as strong as the other two and not priced as high - pretty sure they use the word "affordable" in marketing. It is still stronger than the average case imo. I like the large v800 vault for local use as I can get two scoped rifles in it and I'm not going to be tossing it like TSA. Flying, I use the 1700 series protector Pelican. The BF deals on the vault are a good deal imo.

That review does a great job of showing the differences. Wow. Thank you. (though, the guy doing the video is exceptionally quirky)
For those that have the Vault 800, how do you keep the foam in the lid?

I think I will take a pass and get a Pelican 1750 or iM3300 at a later date.

Thank you for the kind words and honestly though there shouldn't be any aggregation at all. It should be more kick back in a lawn chair with your favorite drink kind of experience.

Awesome, glad to hear it!

Yes, we have tons of orders to get to so be patient. Plus if you made a purchase with a factory second item we keep them in our main warehouse so we can send them where they need to be so it can take some time. It will get to you!

THANKS!

Reactions: MDT_OFFICIAL
I've been hunting for Spuhr.

Here is the best deal I've found. -10% & free shipping. Not bad at all if you can wait 1-2 weeks for shipping.

I just bought a 4001c (the c is for revised clamp that uses 5 screws vs 4 in the older models). It was $332.10 total shipped. Paypal accepted (y)

Their Spuhr order page is a little fucking strange in that they make you select BH which stands for build height & doesn't correlate to Spuhr's ht's

In the bottom left corner there is a reference chart BH - Spuhr part # (screen shot below).

1606597387800.png

FYI: If you were wanting some Area419 gear that isn't part of their black friday sale, they said everything they sell will be on sale at some point between now and Christmas (with the exception of their new ZERO press).

Probably not, I'm pretty sure the local UPS branch hates us because we slam them every year.
Thanks MDT! My BF mag order just showed up! Incredibly fast shipping and CS, when its time for a chassis you guys are at the top of the list! And if UPS gives you trouble, USPS flat rate can be handy for parts that fit. If you need any USPS help send me a message.

Thanks MDT! My BF mag order just showed up! Incredibly fast shipping and CS, when its time for a chassis you guys are at the top of the list! And if UPS gives you trouble, USPS flat rate can be handy for parts that fit. If you need any USPS help send me a message.

Awesome, and sounds good, thank you!

Didn't realize your warehouse was that close until today when UPS already delivered my order. I know there were issues with the web hosting, but the rest of your operation is solid. Appreciate you all working through everything.

Didn't realize your warehouse was that close until today when UPS already delivered my order. I know there were issues with the web hosting, but the rest of your operation is solid. Appreciate you all working through everything.
Yes, we are in Everson so if you are in WA it's super quick. Thank you for the kind words, we will get the website issue resolved eventually.

Midway has lots discounted at the moment

thanks

Reactions: panhndl
@MDT_OFFICIAL, are the Oryx chassis' marked in any way so as to tell what action they are made for besides visually matching the inlet?

Received my Oryx chassis from the sale earlier today in a marked Rem 700 SA box but there was a loose label marked "Howa 1500 SA RH" inside the box. Sadly, it did not fit my Rem 700... I've already sent message to [email protected] with pics but wanted to confirm if there was an easy way to tell what action it was inletted for. Thanks!

EDITED TO ADD: Never mind! Your support team is on it! Awesome Customer Service! For others, markings are visible if you remove the hand grip.

Last edited:
@MDT_OFFICIAL, are the Oryx chassis' marked in any way so as to tell what action they are made for besides visually matching the inlet?

Received my Oryx chassis from the sale earlier today in a marked Rem 700 SA box but there was a loose label marked "Howa 1500 SA RH" inside the box. Sadly, it did not fit my Rem 700... I've already sent message to [email protected] with pics but wanted to confirm if there was an easy way to tell what action it was inletted for. Thanks!

EDITED TO ADD: Never mind! Your support team is on it! Awesome Customer Service! For others, markings are visible if you remove the hand grip.
Yes, I saw that e-mail, and the part number is scrolled on the pistol grip boss. Also, you will find the upper chassis part number between the magazine well and chassis as well.

I picked one
I realize the Apache 9800 isn't a Pelican case but mine have been thrown around and traveled considerably and have held up great. They are $99.00 at Harbor Freight right now. Same price for black or tan.
I picked up an Apache 9800 today over the V800. They are both in that $100-$140 value range, but I’d give the nod to the Apache...

I like rauch I ordered a tripod and sleeves . All was top notch plus good dudes to deal with
same here, i ordered another pig tripod from them. I've had one for a couple years and really like it. Sturdy as hell. Dont' see saving much weight on the fiber one's and they cost 3-4 times more.

25% off individual billet items, levels, levers, magneto mount with code "buybillet"

So if I put a billet scope level in my cart and use 'buybillet' coded I still get the pro lever? That was confusing to my playing around on the site.

@MDT_OFFICIAL Thanks! I know it's a pain in the dick when a website crashes, and the masses arrive by the bus load that want to gang rape you for a server that crashed on the other side of the country. I was able to get my order through eventually, albeit it out of stock on a couple items I wanted, but whatever. If that's my biggest problem today, I'll take it.

Your professionalism in this thread and as a business in the community is bar none.

Hold tight for an email from me bitching about 12 weeks backorder on the grip! :)

Thanks again for the product, support, and customer service.

Reactions: tihz_on

How does the audere heavy Bronze match with a razor gen 2?