• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2020 is full of wierd

This was just one of my operations for this year. 2020 can't be over quick enough for me.

staples.jpg

Obviously that fell off a UFO on final approach to the Dulce underground base.

Meh, Utah is know for weird people doing weird shit in the middle of nowhere.

the craziest, largest land art in USA is in Nevada though.
You should go to Google earth and check this one out. This guy is a genius, been sucking money off idiots for 40 years just to play with dirt, concrete and big machines in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: acudaowner

You should go to Google earth and check this one out. This guy is a genius, been sucking money off idiots for 40 years just to play with dirt, concrete and big machines in the middle of nowhere.

"Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nevada, recently introduced a bill that would protect 800,000 acres around the sculpture from oil and gas drilling, a sort of buffer zone for the artwork. The energy industry and area landowners are upset."

I bet all those 40 years of construction didn't cause any pollution, displace any wildlife, or change the local area at all.

"It doesn’t serve any purpose other than something to look at.”

Neat....

"Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nevada, recently introduced a bill that would protect 800,000 acres around the sculpture from oil and gas drilling, a sort of buffer zone for the artwork. The energy industry and area landowners are upset."

I bet all those 40 years of construction didn't cause any pollution, displace any wildlife, or change the local area at all.

"It doesn’t serve any purpose other than something to look at.”

Neat....
That is fucking stupid. It is fucking concrete and gravel on private land. What the fuck is there to protect.

It is also my understanding that the guy in Nevada won't let just anyone visit the site.

I don't care what he does or how he gets money but the "protections" end at the property line.

Found it, not very impressive looking from satellite -

Last edited:
Wtf happened. Jesus.

Fistula operation. They take a vein out of your arm. Then reroute it just under the skin and connect it directly to an artery. This causes the vein to balloon to a size so that they can perform dialysis through that vein/artery just under the skin. It's to make using a needle to access the vein/artery much easier.

Dialysis sucks!

They couldn't cut some of them moles out while they were at it? I'd want a refund.

You haven't seen moles until you see my back. I've had over a dozen removed in my life. Thankfully, no have proven to be cancerous.

Here's one I had cut out in early 2020.

cyst1.jpg

Blah, blah, blah.

I see your silly boo-boos and raise you one...

5072AC47-0274-4687-9D76-50993BF3908B.jpeg

2020 was indeed full of suck. Tumor removal. Knee surgery. Root canals. Rolled a buggy into a swamp alone at midnight, two dogs hit-and-run within 2 weeks of each other, and the beat goes on.

Looks like this thread has been diverted to a 2020 scar fest😎 We are resilient. We come face to face with our mortality. We carry on. People are depending on me, I can’t go yet. We really don’t have any control yet here we are. Why? Got me.

February 25,2020 I’m at work. 2nd shift. About 17:30 I fall face first on the concrete floor, dead. Cardiac arrest. I have minutes to live. Coworkers are there in seconds and start CPR. A woman who knew CPR saved my life. Survival rate of outside hospital cardiac arrest is 10%. So here I am. Why?

Who cares right?

I now have my very own onboard defibrillator. Hasn’t blasted me yet. Hopefully it never will 😂

The bump is the defib 🤪

07905785-6240-4B88-ADF8-A3E5D2FF33ED.png

Reactions: TheHorta
Looks like this thread has been diverted to a 2020 scar fest😎 We are resilient. We come face to face with our mortality. We carry on. People are depending on me, I can’t go yet. We really don’t have any control yet here we are. Why? Got me.

February 25,2020 I’m at work. 2nd shift. About 17:30 I fall face first on the concrete floor, dead. Cardiac arrest. I have minutes to live. Coworkers are there in seconds and start CPR. A woman who knew CPR saved my life. Survival rate of outside hospital cardiac arrest is 10%. So here I am. Why?

Who cares right?

I now have my very own onboard defibrillator. Hasn’t blasted me yet. Hopefully it never will 😂

The bump is the defib 🤪

View attachment 7479820

Meh. I’ve seen worse.

😋

Reactions: Moe Ron