• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys 2020 Manners Snipers Hide Group Buy

Mine was 56225 and I got it July 10th. These stocks are sweet as hell. The top is gap and the bottom is high plains.

View attachment 7383055View attachment 7383054

What contour is that barrel? It looks like your weight is going to be very similar to mine in terms of scope. Trying to figure out how much weight I need to buy in the arca rail / and the back weight spacers to get it to balance right.

For my MDT ACC I ended up buying a full internal and external kit, and ended up only needing 3 weights up front for balance, and removed the rear weight. I don't need to run a 21lb rifle... so I was lightening up my MDT ACC setup down to 19lbs.

What contour is that barrel? It looks like your weight is going to be very similar to mine in terms of scope. Trying to figure out how much weight I need to buy in the arca rail / and the back weight spacers to get it to balance right.

For my MDT ACC I ended up buying a full internal and external kit, and ended up only needing 3 weights up front for balance, and removed the rear weight. I don't need to run a 21lb rifle... so I was lightening up my MDT ACC setup down to 19lbs.

The GAP camo is a MTU @28". There are 2 weights in the rail and only one in the back. Balance is right where you see in the pic. The high plains is a m24 @26" with an SiCo omega. Thats a 3-18 on it. One weight up front and one in the back. Both balance almost exactly in the same spot.

The GAP camo is a MTU @28". There are 2 weights in the rail and only one in the back. Balance is right where you see in the pic. The high plains is a m24 @26" with an SiCo omega. Thats a 3-18 on it. One weight up front and one in the back. Both balance almost exactly in the same spot.

Thanks! I'm running a 26" Proof Comp Contour, so heavier than M24. Looks like I might get away with zero weights in the front. And a 41oz scope (Tract 4.5-30x56).

I saw on IG yesterday a couple PRS TCS Stocks were available. I got a little excited and had to re read this thread in hopes my stock would get built sooner.
if you, @Dustyplyr and @disla82 can get me your stock numbers I'll be happy to see where y'all are in the process. Lots of TCS stocks moving through right now.

Reactions: disla82
You're a savage... you got two?! :)

My order is 57505. Not quite there!
I show yours went into inletting about 2 weeks ago and for those stocks it's inletting and then finish. After finish is the best dept.......shipping :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

If anyone else wants their orders checked please let me know!

• Love
Reactions: NiteQwill
I show yours went into inletting about 2 weeks ago and for those stocks it's inletting and then finish. After finish is the best dept.......shipping :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

If anyone else wants their orders checked please let me know!
Oohhhmmmyyygaaawd

🤣 Thanks! Now, I gotta get the 737R action in my hand!

Tom,
I missed this special, but want to thank you for the Veterans discount you offer. Sure is different from what we experienced during the Vietnam era. I‘ve bought my 2nd EH1A from you in 1 year. Love this stock! I hope to visit and thank you in person when my barrel comes in. That’s the only piece I’m don’t have for my next build. I’m going to hand deliver to GA Precision and visit some kin in KC. Thanks for creating such a fine business.......can’t get this quality in China!

Just checking to see if anyone that ordered a Manners PRS-TCS has maybe changed their mind or gone a different route and would be willing to sell their order/stock. Thanks

Reactions: disla82
Mine arrived yesterday. Thank you manners i am very pleased with everything so far

Attachments

• 20200825_1734331.jpg
    20200825_1734331.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 20200825_1735291.jpg
    20200825_1735291.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 172
  • 20200825_1734411.jpg
    20200825_1734411.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 169
Mine arrived yesterday. Thank you manners i am very pleased with everything so far
Looks nice. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed i will have mine in hand before the gap grind but so far all I've been told is sometime around October probably

How's it balance? Can you tell me your weight setup? Mine is finishing this week and need to figure out if I want to order some extra weights.

I'm planning on running it with a Vudoo and my barrel is 5.8lbs. Though in your case it looks like you're running a carbon barrel so I'm guessing you need a bit of front weights if you want it to balance in front of the mag well.

Anyone else received their TCS yet? Wondering how far down the list my order is.

I'm xx402 and haven't gotten mine yet. I messaged Robert and never heard anything back. When i called I got the generic answer of end of September early October maybe.

Reactions: chris514scott
You can PM Robert and he will let you know. Or give Jim a call. I'm xx505 and mine should be finished next month-ish (hopefully sooner).

Yeah I saw that I just didn't want to bother them. I'm 5740X so maybe I will be this month!

How's it balance? Can you tell me your weight setup? Mine is finishing this week and need to figure out if I want to order some extra weights.

I'm planning on running it with a Vudoo and my barrel is 5.8lbs. Though in your case it looks like you're running a carbon barrel so I'm guessing you need a bit of front weights if you want it to balance in front of the mag well.
[/QUOTE
Sorry for the late reply. I think

Right now its balancing right at the magwell maybe slightly forward of it. I want to say thebwhole setup might be in the 14lbs maybe. However i am uncertain. So far i am in love with it. It looks amazing

Attachments

• DSC_0643.JPG
    DSC_0643.JPG
    559.5 KB · Views: 96
I got my Manners today and was really hoping that it'd work for my Vudoo in an 18" Kukri, but it is just too back heavy. I removed the rear weight, added all 7 weights to the ARCA rail, and it still was too butt heavy to balance in front of the mag well :(

So... decided to just throw it on my 6GT for now, put the rear weight back on, and it balances well. Sitting at 20.2 lbs though!

1600135153743.png

My MCS-TCS will be delivered Thursday. So will the new barrel I just snagged out of the PX, a M24 26" Rock Creek cut riffled 7.5 twist 🌈🐯
Have a new DLC Mousingfield M7 and just got 400 rounds of Prime 6GT delivered Monday. Still need a break and scope. This place is costing me $$$, but looking forward to this build.

@littlepod - How do you like that Leica? That is exactly the scope I've been eying with the PRB reticle.

Reactions: NiteQwill
My MCS-TCS will be delivered Thursday. So will the new barrel I just snagged out of the PX, a M24 26" Rock Creek cut riffled 7.5 twist 🌈🐯
Have a new DLC Mousingfield M7 and just got 400 rounds of Prime 6GT delivered Monday. Still need a break and scope. This place is costing me $$$, but looking forward to this build.

@littlepod - How do you like that Leica? That is exactly the scope I've been eying with the PRB reticle.
I like it a lot. I wish the reticle was a little thicker to use in lower mags but it's beautiful at 15+. Glass is slightly better than atacr/kahles.

No locking turrets though. But the turrets are very tactile.

I like it a lot. I wish the reticle was a little thicker to use in lower mags but it's beautiful at 15+. Glass is slightly better than atacr/kahles.

No locking turrets though. But the turrets are very tactile.
How would you say it compares to a Razor G2 4.5-27? It's between those 2 for me & I suspect the glass is a little better on the Leica. I already have a G2 and like it. Heavy bastard though!

Did you all have a hard time paying for your stock? I've called several times and left a message but have not received a call back.