• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2021 ELR rifle weight and caliber restrictions

Challenge a guy you dont know to a fight!!

Funny funny stuff.

Can I put $5 on Track Suit??? (My code name for Theis for the new booger eaters)
Or is betting uncouth? 😆

Challenging one to a duel or even suggesting such on here proves what douche bags you must trully be.

Lemme straighten dat shit out my man, and ya, put me down for a nickel as well, homie.

My Man!

Read the rules people...

The seconds arbitrate a dispute and ensure it is fair. Name your second or apologize.

As for Powdahound, I believe gambling on a duel was rather common.

-Alex

I think I got a little something for these guys.

8B3159A6-C96B-49D8-938F-F09C3995EB1A.jpeg

Funny funny stuff.

Can I put $5 on Track Suit??? (My code name for Theis for the new booger eaters)
Or is betting uncouth? 😆

Challenging one to a duel or even suggesting such on here proves what douche bags you must trully be.
Hi,

My opinion of the organization stands, hahaha

Sincerely,
Theis

Will there be a participation trophy? Asking for a friend....

Hi,

Only for specific Jersey bearers, lol

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
I don't shoot competitively, but if I did I know in my heart I'd have a hard time with it.
It's not the understanding of the sport that I'd have a problem with, it's the human side of it.

In regards to Jay's post.
Jay, have you ever considered what you look like to another person?
Will there be a participation trophy? Asking for a friend....
Yeah, Bryle Cream, a Mirror and a Comb

Reactions: 1J04
Just hush up there Wizard!!

Do you think we dont know history or you think that you are some genius beyond anyone else?

Suggesting a duel is retarded. As is the suggester.
I suspect the vast majority of people base their knowledge of dueling on TV and less than a tenth of a percent of people have read a 244 year old rule manual on the subject.

It is surprisingly well suited to ELR though. Each person fires two shots (It doesn't specify this can't be a target). If nobody hits or nobody yields they proceed to fire three more shots. If there are still no hits they keep shooting until one hits. If one party is disabled (DNF cause their 85k psi gun blew up) they loose.

There are even rules for safety, "No dumb shooting or firing in the air is admissible in any case."

The Seconds have a clear role as part of a two man team, "The seconds load in presence of each other"

There are even directives for the RSO, "Firing may be regulated -- first by signal; secondly, by word of command; or thirdly, at pleasure -- as may be agreeable to the parties. In the latter case, the parties may fire at their reasonable leisure"

Tell me this wasn't brilliantly forecast for ELR!

-Alex

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
It is surprisingly well suited to ELR though. Each person fires two shots (It doesn't specify this can't be a target). If nobody hits or nobody yields they proceed to fire three more shots. If there are still no hits they keep shooting until one hits. If one party is disabled (DNF cause their 85k psi gun blew up) they loose.

-Alex

Hi,

Except that 85k psi rifle doesn't fail until over 265k due to the alloy utilization for the bolt and breech cylinder...
Unlike most...we have tested shit, lol...we have over 100k USD in just alloy and pressure testing alone, hahahaha
NEXT.....

Sincerely,
Theis

Funny funny stuff.

Or is betting uncouth? 😆

Waitadamnminnit!

Track suit.

That's it!!

Wearing Adidas (especially a black tactical one, and with matching kicks)somehow makes you look kinda European.
😉
Now if you had shown up in Nike or better yet, Under Armour, they mighta sauntered right on over and did the grip-n-grin witchu.

Hell, buddy, even Puma mighta done the trick. 😂😂

Waitadamnminnit!

Track suit.

That's it!!

Wearing Adidas (especially a black tactical one, and with matching kicks)somehow makes you look kinda European.
😉
Now if you had shown up in Nike or better yet, Under Armour, they mighta sauntered right on over and did the grip-n-grin witchu.

Hell, buddy, even Puma mighta done the trick. 😂😂
Hi,

Gonna make me break out the special limited edition track suit, lol.

I am already going through withdrawals waiting on Nordictrack to send my damn parts.
20210317_100156.jpg

Sincerely,
Theis

I suspect the vast majority of people base their knowledge of dueling on TV and less than a tenth of a percent of people have read a 244 year old rule manual on the subject.

There are even rules for safety, "No dumb shooting or firing in the air is admissible in any case."

The Seconds have a clear role as part of a two man team, "The seconds load in presence of each other"

There are even directives for the RSO, "Firing may be regulated -- first by signal; secondly, by word of command; or thirdly, at pleasure -- as may be agreeable to the parties. In the latter case, the parties may fire at their reasonable leisure"

Tell me this wasn't brilliantly forecast for ELR!

-Alex

The Gentleman's Duel?

Will it be in Kansas?

Will there be T-shirts available?
I need an XL-Tall, (long sleeved of course, to prevent sunburn to my thin Irish skin) because of my ape arms.

Not asking for a friend?

Anybody got any spare primers? I'll duel you with stun guns for them. But you have to wear a pink speedo, a rainbow wig, yellow ducky boots and sign a disclaimer.

I keep offering the 1/2 gallon of once-fired primers I have, but nobody seems interested.
They are in a cool Bullfrog Creek Brewery growler too.

• Haha
Reactions: 168BTHPM
Rules clarification, please - if you are not there at the start, does your "Second" have to take your place until you get there?

Or maybe your Second has to do push-ups until you get there?
As long as the film crew is there Geno is free to run around and zap anyone he wants until I get there. He is a lot younger than me so having him tired out from chasing film crew and spectators will level the playing field.

I usually “man up” and run outside. 😁

And I watch nothing while I treadmill. No music.
just count steps by 4’s and hammer down.
1, 2, 3, 4 and do it again.

Its like meditation for me.
I do it on smooth surfaces outside too.

Getting somewhat back on subject, FYI, URSA steel is 37" round (to match the outside ring of the IBS and NBRSA paper targets - so a URSA match could be run on paper...). Same (size) target from 2000 yards thru unlimited. And advancing in our "recognition" system requires more hits at each further distance. See https://www.unlimitedrange.org/operations.html Yes, you have to work harder and harder. What a concept!

Where did the short peckered gunslingers wanting a duel go to?

@ELR researcher - why you have to be all logical and stuff?? Wrecks the triggers and emotional responses.
Can we have a Nerf duel to sort out differences?

Reactions: Geno C.
Hi,

Oscar's association pre-dates all this jonny come lately ELR groups..lol

Someone would have to revamp SOE (sniping operations executive) to be older elr entity than URSA.

The industry has just sort of overlooked it because he purposely has it setup to where it would be hard for them to monetize or pushed a biased agenda with it.

Good for Oscar.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Oscar's association pre-dates all this jonny come lately ELR groups..lol

Someone would have to revamp SOE (sniping operations executive) to be older elr entity than URSA.

The industry has just sort of overlooked it because he purposely has it setup to where it would be hard for them to monetize or pushed a biased agenda with it.

Good for Oscar.

Sincerely,
Theis
Oscar, correct me if I'm wrong but the first URSA match was about two months before the first Ko2M no? I think The Rock shoot that Skip and Lynn ran was a big inspiration for us and that predates the both of us by more than a decade. Not that anyone outside the FCSA would have a clue about it...

Also, wasn't SOE the Special Operations Executive which was more about infiltration and intelligence than anything else?

-Alex