Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2007
Reactions: Ultradriver10000

tsu45

Private
Minuteman
May 15, 2011
Just sitting here refreshing the bipod page hoping a blem lw double pull shows up. Probably wasting my time.
I noticed there is no selection for left or right knob on those. Is it switchable? Or do they only make them with left knobs for right hand shooters?

NiteQwill

Best to jump high, and far!
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2012
Uncle Sam's Bottom
I noticed there is no selection for left or right knob on those. Is it switchable? Or do they only make them with left knobs for right hand shooters?
The factory knob is not reversible. However, if you convert it to an Atlas style bolt pattern (GrayOps) plus clamp, you can put it on any side you want.

LongRange888

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 6, 2017
    New York
    New clamp is completely rotatable with the pan feature. Mine is set up for lefty

el_chupo_

Private
    Minuteman
    Nov 18, 2013
    D-FW, TX
    Thats likey the cheapest build, but spring for the 3-15x from SWFA, its only about $220 more, and I think its money well spent

evilsemaj

Private
    Minuteman
    Apr 21, 2017
    Northern Virginia
    Oh, yeah, right. It's more like the challenge of putting together the cheapest shooting package. (Of course you'd be shooting off a bag and single feeding :p but it'd shoot)
    Thats likey the cheapest build, but spring for the 3-15x from SWFA, its only about $220 more, and I think its money well spent

Last edited:

BurtG

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    899B4B94-0268-4668-8775-4C446503689B.jpeg

hlee

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Jul 14, 2012
    TX
    Reactions: long range sponge

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Dec 20, 2017
    @MDT_OFFICIAL

Y'all got any more of those factory seconds HNT26 chassis?

is-it.gif

Also thanks for the super quick response to my lost Ckye-Pod push pin. Made it in time for tomorrow's match. Holiday week and all. Amazing CS. (y)

Reactions: Drhorsepower

spife7980

Luchador
    Minuteman
    Feb 10, 2017
    Central TX
    Man, I can't believe people are still buying those SWFA scopes with the current options on the market.
    Two years or so ago I just had to see what all the rage was about. Fixed 12x. I mounted it and listed it for sale the next day. Worst scope I’ve put my hands on in years. Thankfully I haven’t had to read about them much lately.

kennyg

Minuteman
    Apr 27, 2011
    USA
    Two years or so ago I just had to see what all the rage was about. Fixed 12x. I mounted it and listed it for sale the next day. Worst scope I’ve put my hands on in years. Thankfully I haven’t had to read about them much lately.
    I think they have been popular because they are inexpensive and have a good reputation for tracking and holding zero.

Reactions: CaseFinder

blackblue

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Feb 14, 2008
    North West Arkansas
    Oh, yeah, right. It's more like the challenge of putting together the cheapest shooting package. (Of course you'd be shooting off a bag and single feeding :p but it'd shoot)
    Arken 4-16 package would run $330 or so with their holiday orice and coupon for the accessories NSF$170.

rookie7

Outdoorsman
    Minuteman
    Jan 26, 2009
    Georgia
    Any deals out there on a full-length Foundation Stock arca rail? The only 2 places I have seen that sell them are Foundation and Altus.

z77280

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Nov 14, 2018
    Montgomery, TX
    I love the Babylon Bee, they always have a way of making you think, and this one certainly does.

That said, best deals I saw were from (not comprehensive, just observation)
    MDT
    LMT
    Geissele

Maybe will get some stragglers for cyber Monday
    Yep not much good this year. I’m hoping to find a decent red dot/mag combo for a mid level AR “build”

nitsuj

Private
    Minuteman
    Dec 21, 2021
    MA
    Yeah precision actions were pretty light this year. Seems like they can’t keep up with demand as is right now
    I bought a couple ARC actions last year and they planned ahead and it still took ~3-4 months to get them, I’m sure this year they decided that the only variation would be a bolt head to make it easier to keep up

Ahogue

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Oct 28, 2019
    Port byron ,il
    Still kinda debating ording another manners while the sale is up I had been looking at a few other options but just got my prs back from them and had it gloss cleared.....making me think I just need to order another lol but I'm a little impatient on the waiting game

DeathBeforeDismount

Pretty much Infantry
    Supporter
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Nov 20, 2021
    Balmer, Murderland
    Still kinda debating ording another manners while the sale is up I had been looking at a few other options but just got my prs back from them and had it gloss cleared.....making me think I just need to order another lol but I'm a little impatient on the waiting game
    If you order something like a TCS (even thought its only 10%) or a LRH, you can easily get 100% or more of you money back. You wont lose money ordering the manners.

MDT_OFFICIAL

Official Account of Modular Driven Technologies
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Mar 20, 2019
    mdttac.com
    @MDT_OFFICIAL

Y'all got any more of those factory seconds HNT26 chassis?

View attachment 8007330

Also thanks for the super quick response to my lost Ckye-Pod push pin. Made it in time for tomorrow's match. Holiday week and all. Amazing CS. (y)
    We don't they went quickly, but 10% off factory news can still be bought! And thank you so much for the kind words!

-Anthony

Ahogue

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Oct 28, 2019
    Port byron ,il
    If you order something like a TCS (even thought its only 10%) or a LRH, you can easily get 100% or more of you money back. You wont lose money ordering the manners.

Yeah that I have no doubt tcs is a little much for what I need and until today didnt realize you can't get the lrh with the full mini chassis just the m5 mini

Would prolly do an t4 or t2

DeathBeforeDismount

Pretty much Infantry
    Supporter
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Nov 20, 2021
    Balmer, Murderland
    Yeah that I have no doubt tcs is a little much for what I need and until today didnt realize you can't get the lrh with the full mini chassis just the m5 mini

Would prolly do an t4 or t2
    The mini chassis is WAY better imo. I have had both even though I now shoot foundations, the mini chassis is the one to own so you can pair it with OTM bottom metal or even Hawkins which both are nicer and better finished than the badger gen 2. More desirable for resale as well since it can be adapted to hunting or match shooting by swapping bottom metals.

Ahogue

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Oct 28, 2019
    Port byron ,il
    The mini chassis is WAY better imo. I have had both even though I now shoot foundations, the mini chassis is the one to own so you can pair it with OTM bottom metal or even Hawkins which both are nicer and better finished than the badger gen 2. More desirable for resale as well since it can be adapted to hunting or match shooting by swapping bottom metals.

The few manners I have had were mini chassis (non m5) and I just like the 1 and done aspect of it no additional things to pick up ext