• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2022 Black Friday Sale Thread

Thats likey the cheapest build, but spring for the 3-15x from SWFA, its only about $220 more, and I think its money well spent

Oh, yeah, right. It's more like the challenge of putting together the cheapest shooting package. (Of course you'd be shooting off a bag and single feeding :p but it'd shoot)
Thats likey the cheapest build, but spring for the 3-15x from SWFA, its only about $220 more, and I think its money well spent

Last edited:
899B4B94-0268-4668-8775-4C446503689B.jpeg

Reactions: long range sponge
@MDT_OFFICIAL

Y'all got any more of those factory seconds HNT26 chassis?

is-it.gif

Also thanks for the super quick response to my lost Ckye-Pod push pin. Made it in time for tomorrow's match. Holiday week and all. Amazing CS. (y)

Reactions: Drhorsepower
Man, I can't believe people are still buying those SWFA scopes with the current options on the market.
Two years or so ago I just had to see what all the rage was about. Fixed 12x. I mounted it and listed it for sale the next day. Worst scope I’ve put my hands on in years. Thankfully I haven’t had to read about them much lately.

Two years or so ago I just had to see what all the rage was about. Fixed 12x. I mounted it and listed it for sale the next day. Worst scope I’ve put my hands on in years. Thankfully I haven’t had to read about them much lately.
I think they have been popular because they are inexpensive and have a good reputation for tracking and holding zero.

Reactions: CaseFinder
Oh, yeah, right. It's more like the challenge of putting together the cheapest shooting package. (Of course you'd be shooting off a bag and single feeding :p but it'd shoot)
Arken 4-16 package would run $330 or so with their holiday orice and coupon for the accessories NSF$170.

Any deals out there on a full-length Foundation Stock arca rail? The only 2 places I have seen that sell them are Foundation and Altus.

I love the Babylon Bee, they always have a way of making you think, and this one certainly does.

That said, best deals I saw were from (not comprehensive, just observation)
MDT
LMT
Geissele

Maybe will get some stragglers for cyber Monday
Yep not much good this year. I’m hoping to find a decent red dot/mag combo for a mid level AR “build”

Yeah precision actions were pretty light this year. Seems like they can’t keep up with demand as is right now
I bought a couple ARC actions last year and they planned ahead and it still took ~3-4 months to get them, I’m sure this year they decided that the only variation would be a bolt head to make it easier to keep up

Still kinda debating ording another manners while the sale is up I had been looking at a few other options but just got my prs back from them and had it gloss cleared.....making me think I just need to order another lol but I'm a little impatient on the waiting game

Still kinda debating ording another manners while the sale is up I had been looking at a few other options but just got my prs back from them and had it gloss cleared.....making me think I just need to order another lol but I'm a little impatient on the waiting game
If you order something like a TCS (even thought its only 10%) or a LRH, you can easily get 100% or more of you money back. You wont lose money ordering the manners.

@MDT_OFFICIAL

Y'all got any more of those factory seconds HNT26 chassis?

View attachment 8007330

Also thanks for the super quick response to my lost Ckye-Pod push pin. Made it in time for tomorrow's match. Holiday week and all. Amazing CS. (y)
We don't they went quickly, but 10% off factory news can still be bought! And thank you so much for the kind words!

-Anthony

If you order something like a TCS (even thought its only 10%) or a LRH, you can easily get 100% or more of you money back. You wont lose money ordering the manners.

Yeah that I have no doubt tcs is a little much for what I need and until today didnt realize you can't get the lrh with the full mini chassis just the m5 mini

Would prolly do an t4 or t2

Yeah that I have no doubt tcs is a little much for what I need and until today didnt realize you can't get the lrh with the full mini chassis just the m5 mini

Would prolly do an t4 or t2
The mini chassis is WAY better imo. I have had both even though I now shoot foundations, the mini chassis is the one to own so you can pair it with OTM bottom metal or even Hawkins which both are nicer and better finished than the badger gen 2. More desirable for resale as well since it can be adapted to hunting or match shooting by swapping bottom metals.

The mini chassis is WAY better imo. I have had both even though I now shoot foundations, the mini chassis is the one to own so you can pair it with OTM bottom metal or even Hawkins which both are nicer and better finished than the badger gen 2. More desirable for resale as well since it can be adapted to hunting or match shooting by swapping bottom metals.

The few manners I have had were mini chassis (non m5) and I just like the 1 and done aspect of it no additional things to pick up ext

What is the coupon code for Arken? Thanks!
Add a 34mm optic to your CPACK order. Then redeem code: NSF$170 during checkout. You save $170. We donate to the Navy SEAL Foundation.

Edit:. The option to add the combo pack is near the bottom of the scope listing.

Reactions: spooledup
Well I’m giving up on mdt putting more blem bipods up. Anyone know where I can get the best deal on a tbac bipod?

Reactions: BurtG
Well I’m giving up on mdt putting more blem bipods up. Anyone know where I can get the best deal on a tbac bipod?

I don’t know the place, do your research.

Reactions: Drhorsepower