hereinaz

Thunderbird Long Range -- proprietor
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Mar 7, 2018
    Arizona
    Shooting bags and soft gear is on sale at LS Wild, my little company. I partnered up with my hunting buddy to run LS Wild, and we sell our Thunderbird Long Range shooting bags and other hunting/rifle gear.

There are blems marked down, some items on sale, and codes for up to 45% off on top of everything.

Thanks for your support.

www.lswild.com

Drhorsepower

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jan 7, 2012
    Reno nv
    Shooting bags and soft gear is on sale at LS Wild, my little company. I partnered up with my hunting buddy to run LS Wild, and we sell our Thunderbird Long Range shooting bags and other hunting/rifle gear.

There are blems marked down, some items on sale, and codes for up to 45% off on top of everything.

Thanks for your support.

www.lswild.com
    I can vouch for these bags. Very nice

Krob95

Black Multicam Master Race
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    i have now 2 EP5 arkens, sh4 and wait for new epl4. i want to hope it will be better than sh4, at least.

so, the price for sh4 is indeed good, but, as a scope itself - it is not even remotely comparable with ep5. get an ep5 while they keep the $450 price on it, you will not regret it. the price difference at that level means nothing, but glass quality difference is drastic. sh4 is truly irrelevant now, that`s why they discount it so deep.

combo packs they offer are a joke, not worth the price asked at all. and you can get a monstrum rubber caps on amazon for peanuts if you want them. one only item of some value, perhaps, is the 20moa mount rail, as it is not simple to find a comparable one at such price. rings they have are garbage.
    Originally placed an order for the 4-16 SH4, canceled it and placed the order for the ep5 5-25. @FuhQ wont stop talking them up so I figured for a cheap scope for a coyote rifle, it'll be "Gud enuff" lol if the rings are that bad, I'll just get a Hawkins mount and call it good.

Reactions: Simonsza1

357Max

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Sep 11, 2019
    Marylandistan
    Hodgdon is having a Cyber Mon sale.

On hats

1669661732588.png

357Max

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Sep 11, 2019
    Marylandistan
    Ah yes, the Magpul Gambit....
    I think Winchester is more closely following the Magpul Model.

They announced there would be an announcement for 2 new StaBall powders & then they never announced it.

At least Magpul shows you nice pictures of the new product you won't be able to buy for a year after it's suppose to be available.

Aqua Mark

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Mar 29, 2006
    Las Vegas, NV
    Man, I can't believe people are still buying those SWFA scopes with the current options on the market.
    I just got more, $219 with free rings. Good stuff for a ($200) 10/22 and RAR 22LR. Great way to get new shooters into the sport. I wouldn't go above 10x on the fixed ones, this is not expensive glass or coatings.

stanley_white

If it ain’t broke, you can’t resist.
    Minuteman
  • Feb 24, 2008
    Washington D.C. Metro Area

Thanks for your support.

www.lswild.com

Order placed!

Thank you!

-Stan

slm9s

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Aug 18, 2008
    WA
    Any deals on barrel blanks? I need a 30 cal sporter for a 300wsm hunting rifle.
    Thanks.

357Max

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Sep 11, 2019
    Marylandistan
    For anyone shooting 224 Valk or GT RMR has a good deal going on 90 SMK's till Dec 1st.

Works out to $257 per 1K shipped.

1669691278388.png

CaseFinder

Private
    Minuteman
    Jul 8, 2022
    the Land of Az
    Last edited:
    Reactions: slm9s

sam4886

Stunt Cock
    Minuteman
    May 15, 2019
    Eastern WA
    Mine was delivered today. Label was created day after order I think, then a couple days to actually ship, then a couple days to get here.

Jnull

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Jul 22, 2020
    I ordered an acc and it hasn’t shipped yet but I’m sure they’re sending an astronomical amount of shit out the door.

BuildingConceptsllc

Don't Start None, won't be none.
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Alabama
    I ordered an acc and it hasn’t shipped yet but I’m sure they’re sending an astronomical amount of shit out the door.
    Yeah I'm sure they are. If it was an in stock item I would be that you will get shipping notification before the weekend though

Jnull

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Jul 22, 2020
    Yeah I'm sure they are. If it was an in stock item I would be that you will get shipping notification before the weekend though

If people have already gotten their shit then I’d hope mine would at least ship soon.

nitsuj

Private
    Minuteman
    Dec 21, 2021
    MA
    I believe they mentioned on the MDT Facebook group that they run that all in stock orders from the sale are expected to ship this week

MDT_OFFICIAL

Official Account of Modular Driven Technologies
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Mar 20, 2019
    mdttac.com
    Yes, our goal is to get everything shipped as soon as possible. The end of the week is looking a bit dicey right now, but our shipping teams are running 24 hours a day, and we are loading UPS trucks to the point of almost not being able to close the door. Please be patient as we get caught up here. As soon as your order is packed up for shipping, the tracking information will be e-mailed to you.

-Anthony

Simonsza1

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 27, 2014
    I placed an order for mags on Thanksgiving night and those have shipped and will be here Monday. I ordered an acc Friday and haven’t even received tracking. Sure there slammed but definitely seem to be making progress of some sort.

sam4886

Stunt Cock
    Minuteman
    May 15, 2019
    Eastern WA
    MDT threw in a bunch of extra little goodies for my blem chassis and grip order. Even got some socks with kitted out Christmas gnomes on em. Thank you notes, stickers, patches, gun oil, and candy. The whole shebang and my total was under $325.

A few whiney dudes in this thread shouldn't dissuade anyone from buying MDT.

Rob01

Cool Moderator
    Staff member
    Minuteman
    Jul 9, 2001
    NC
    MDT threw in a bunch of extra little goodies for my blem chassis and grip order. Even got some socks with kitted out Christmas gnomes on em. Thank you notes, stickers, patches, gun oil, and candy. The whole shebang and my total was under $325.

A few whiney dudes in this thread shouldn't dissuade anyone from buying MDT.

Well if you remember correctly the "whiney dudes" were trying to buy from MDT but couldn't. Enjoy your socks.

BurtG

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    Geissele sold me a SSA-E (that I didn’t need lol) for $150. Great deal. Got my receipt the day they shipped it and they charged me $47 for shipping and handling.

It shipped yesterday and ordered last Thursday. They charged me for second day air.
    Could have got a Larue for $87