• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2022 Black Friday Sale Thread

Hodgdon is having a Cyber Mon sale.

On hats

1669661732588.png

Ah yes, the Magpul Gambit....
I think Winchester is more closely following the Magpul Model.

They announced there would be an announcement for 2 new StaBall powders & then they never announced it.

At least Magpul shows you nice pictures of the new product you won't be able to buy for a year after it's suppose to be available.

Man, I can't believe people are still buying those SWFA scopes with the current options on the market.
I just got more, $219 with free rings. Good stuff for a ($200) 10/22 and RAR 22LR. Great way to get new shooters into the sport. I wouldn't go above 10x on the fixed ones, this is not expensive glass or coatings.

Shooting bags and soft gear is on sale at LS Wild, my little company. I partnered up with my hunting buddy to run LS Wild, and we sell our Thunderbird Long Range shooting bags and other hunting/rifle gear.

There are blems marked down, some items on sale, and codes for up to 45% off on top of everything.

Thanks for your support.

www.lswild.com

Order placed!

Thank you!

-Stan

Any deals on barrel blanks? I need a 30 cal sporter for a 300wsm hunting rifle.
Thanks.

For anyone shooting 224 Valk or GT RMR has a good deal going on 90 SMK's till Dec 1st.

Works out to $257 per 1K shipped.

1669691278388.png

Last edited:
Reactions: slm9s
Mine was delivered today. Label was created day after order I think, then a couple days to actually ship, then a couple days to get here.

I ordered an acc and it hasn’t shipped yet but I’m sure they’re sending an astronomical amount of shit out the door.

I ordered an acc and it hasn’t shipped yet but I’m sure they’re sending an astronomical amount of shit out the door.
Yeah I'm sure they are. If it was an in stock item I would be that you will get shipping notification before the weekend though

I believe they mentioned on the MDT Facebook group that they run that all in stock orders from the sale are expected to ship this week

Yes, our goal is to get everything shipped as soon as possible. The end of the week is looking a bit dicey right now, but our shipping teams are running 24 hours a day, and we are loading UPS trucks to the point of almost not being able to close the door. Please be patient as we get caught up here. As soon as your order is packed up for shipping, the tracking information will be e-mailed to you.

-Anthony

I placed an order for mags on Thanksgiving night and those have shipped and will be here Monday. I ordered an acc Friday and haven’t even received tracking. Sure there slammed but definitely seem to be making progress of some sort.

MDT threw in a bunch of extra little goodies for my blem chassis and grip order. Even got some socks with kitted out Christmas gnomes on em. Thank you notes, stickers, patches, gun oil, and candy. The whole shebang and my total was under $325.

A few whiney dudes in this thread shouldn't dissuade anyone from buying MDT.

MDT threw in a bunch of extra little goodies for my blem chassis and grip order. Even got some socks with kitted out Christmas gnomes on em. Thank you notes, stickers, patches, gun oil, and candy. The whole shebang and my total was under $325.

A few whiney dudes in this thread shouldn't dissuade anyone from buying MDT.

Well if you remember correctly the "whiney dudes" were trying to buy from MDT but couldn't. Enjoy your socks.

Geissele sold me a SSA-E (that I didn’t need lol) for $150. Great deal. Got my receipt the day they shipped it and they charged me $47 for shipping and handling.

It shipped yesterday and ordered last Thursday. They charged me for second day air.
Could have got a Larue for $87

Why would I do that? Buying Larue is like buying from CTD. His MBT is probably the ONLY thing worth a damn he sells anymore.
Agree. But for ar triggers spend $87 on Larue or $300 for top g triggers. In between the juice isn’t worth the squeeze

Why would I do that? Buying Larue is like buying from CTD. His MBT is probably the ONLY thing worth a damn he sells anymore.
The Dilo Dust is pretty good!

This year I passed on Geissele. I got one of the new Trigger Tech single stage AR Diamonds to try & a Hiperfire Eclipse.