• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2022 Black Friday Sale Thread

Any good deals on cloud defensive rein 2.0?

Primary arms had them for $290, but sold out. Pretty much everywhere is sold out.

Any good deals left out there, or do they ever go on similar sale?

Thanks!

Arken deal was too good to pass up.View attachment 8007672
i have now 2 EP5 arkens, sh4 and wait for new epl4. i want to hope it will be better than sh4, at least.

so, the price for sh4 is indeed good, but, as a scope itself - it is not even remotely comparable with ep5. get an ep5 while they keep the $450 price on it, you will not regret it. the price difference at that level means nothing, but glass quality difference is drastic. sh4 is truly irrelevant now, that`s why they discount it so deep.

combo packs they offer are a joke, not worth the price asked at all. and you can get a monstrum rubber caps on amazon for peanuts if you want them. one only item of some value, perhaps, is the 20moa mount rail, as it is not simple to find a comparable one at such price. rings they have are garbage.

Last edited:
i have now 2 EP5 arkens, sh4 and wait for new epl4. i want to hope it will be better than sh4, at least.

so, the price for sh4 is indeed good, but, as a scope itself - it is not even remotely comparable with ep5. get an ep5 while they keep the $450 price on it, you will not regret it. the price difference at that level means nothing, but glass quality difference is drastic. sh4 is truly irrelevant now, that`s why they discount it so deep.

combo packs they offer are a joke, not worth the price asked at all. and you can get a monstrum rubber caps on amazon for peanuts if you want them. one only item of some value, perhaps, is the 20moa mount rail, as it is not simple to find a comparable one at such price. rings they have are garbage.
Eh, $40 for the combo pack seems like deal, hell $40 seems like a fair price for just the 20 MOA AR mount. Think I paid more than $200 for the Seekins AR mount I've got.

Anyone know if Kidd or Volquartsen will do a cyber Monday sale? Looking for 9-10" lightweight barrel for a SBR 10/22 build.

Or some place selling either with a Black Friday sale?

At least MDT has a sense of humor, I keep getting emails about how they've saved my cart for me when the only item left in it that wasn't lost in their "annual webpage failure event", was chamber flags. :ROFLMAO:

Brownells still has their codes going, but you can get another 4% off with Active Junky (they also frequently have 8-14% back on Cabelas). That's almost 20% off a $600+ order and most items also get their forever warranty which is pretty awesome.

Pre-BRF_45off225_15pctoff600_111722_640x300.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
Wife see that ACC chassis on the credit card?
Bought a premier or whatever but came to my senses , I need something light for this build.

“”
Thank you for getting in touch with us. At this time, we are unable to make any changes or cancel an in-progress order (Until December 1, 2022). However, if you need a different item, please make the purchase on the website, and when the item arrives, if you would like to return it, please contact us at that time, and we will set up a return as long as it's not a factory second or overstock item. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
“”

8 hours

Guess il
Just call cc company

Yeah I keep getting MDT emails about the item in my cart too. LOL All you can do is laugh at this point. :ROFLMAO:

Not sure it's a black friday deal but Amazon has the Wheeler 89 piece gunsmithing screwdriver set on sale for $47. I've had one of these for years and it's a pretty good set if you need every flat bit imaginable. However it's weak on hex/torx which are a lot more common now.

89 piece set

Normally these are in the $70-80 range.

If I had it to do over again I'd get the 43 piece SAE/Metric set and the 55 piece, I doubt I've ever used 3/4 of the flat bits in the 89 piece set. These two smaller sets you end with up more torx, SAE and Metric hex, and still a good selection of flat bits and even micro bits for under $50 for both sets.

55 Piece set

43 piece set

Bought a premier or whatever but came to my senses , I need something light for this build.

“”
Thank you for getting in touch with us. At this time, we are unable to make any changes or cancel an in-progress order (Until December 1, 2022). However, if you need a different item, please make the purchase on the website, and when the item arrives, if you would like to return it, please contact us at that time, and we will set up a return as long as it's not a factory second or overstock item. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
“”

8 hours

Guess il
Just call cc company

What a chicken shit move.

They post all sales are final on certain items. You get caught up in the hype then get buyers remorse. That's on you

I don’t know the place, do your research.
they sent tracking info today so we will see. I have high hopes. Thanks again for posting this.

Reactions: Schütze
Shooting bags and soft gear is on sale at LS Wild, my little company. I partnered up with my hunting buddy to run LS Wild, and we sell our Thunderbird Long Range shooting bags and other hunting/rifle gear.

There are blems marked down, some items on sale, and codes for up to 45% off on top of everything.

Thanks for your support.

www.lswild.com

Shooting bags and soft gear is on sale at LS Wild, my little company. I partnered up with my hunting buddy to run LS Wild, and we sell our Thunderbird Long Range shooting bags and other hunting/rifle gear.

There are blems marked down, some items on sale, and codes for up to 45% off on top of everything.

Thanks for your support.

www.lswild.com
I can vouch for these bags. Very nice

Originally placed an order for the 4-16 SH4, canceled it and placed the order for the ep5 5-25. @FuhQ wont stop talking them up so I figured for a cheap scope for a coyote rifle, it'll be "Gud enuff" lol if the rings are that bad, I'll just get a Hawkins mount and call it good.

Reactions: Simonsza1