• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2023 Black Friday & Veterans Day Sale Thread

I didn't see anything on their site about this. What am I missing here?
1700769887565.png

Jc steel targets
Blackfriday15 is code and it’s free shipping.

Anything from SWFA? They used to have some good deals.

Last year they had the 3-15 FFP Scopes for like $499. Or maybe a few years ago.
I wouldn’t mind picking up another.
@MinnesotaMulisha How’d you like that scope? IIRC they don’t have an illuminated reticle. The 3-15 ffp is currently going for $600+. Sales don't look too substantial for Black Friday 10% off site wide https://swfa.com/scopes/swfa-ss/ but they're being chinsey giving away a bubble level and sunshade with purchases. I'm not impressed with a lot to Black Friday sales this year. Lotta bullshit 10% - 15% off crap is mostly what I'm seeing so far. Hopefully tomorrow things change for some retailers.

F class products has 10% off everything and free shipping

Use code: blackfriday

Waiting for the MDT rush. It’s 6PM EST right @MDT_Josh
100%! Get your refresh fingers ready and make sure you have an account and are logged in. May the odds forever be in your favour <3
Never been a part of the MDT Black Friday fiasco.

Where on their website do you go to find the blems for sale?
There'll be a whole section dedicated to blems and factory seconds that will go live at 3pm PST!
Where do you find the MDT blemished items that are going to be on sale? @MDT_OFFICIAL @MDT_Josh
See above ;)

- Josh

100%! Get your refresh fingers ready and make sure you have an account and are logged in. May the odds forever be in your favour <3

There'll be a whole section dedicated to blems and factory seconds that will go live at 3pm PST!

See above ;)

- Josh
Having item cart ahead of time, hurt or help?

Looking for a blem Ckye pod. Never braved the MDT crash. How does the sale work if it does.

I usually spend the afternoon fighting the Geissele page lol.
You see something that looks good, click, site fails to load. You refresh the main page, site fails to load, you refresh, site loads, that item is now OOS. You see something else that looks good, click, it loads! You click add to cart. Site then fails to load. You refresh, item is now OOS. Next item, for an inlet you don't even own. Click, load, add to cart. It loads! Payment info entered. Check-out. Spinny mouse wheel of destiny - "Item is not available. Site fails to load. Your family stares at you angrily from the Thanksgiving table because dinner was supposed to start two hours ago, but you heard you could get a good price on a Rem 700 ACC. You're angry, they're angry. You slink back to the table so your niece can talk about her new tattoo that is a map of Israel with an X through it. You silently swear to yourself to never participate in another "MDT Black Friday" deal again. Thanksgiving ruined.

MDT - mission accomplished.

There was a misspelled srs chassis for a cz 455. Added it to cart at 32.79 then went to checkout and it was 327.99. No $402 ACC this year 🤣

Had a HNT26 LA folder factory second, lightweight double pull ckye second, and 2x 300prc mags in my cart within about 60 seconds after the site went live, but the ckye pod was gone by the time I tried to add the payment method. I knew the bipod was going to be the hottest item in the cart, I probably should have bought that ASAP by itself.

Still managed to order the HNT26 and 2x 300PRC mags so I'm a happy camper.

Website was smooth and responsive the entire time. Yay!

Debating if I want to buy a double pull lightweight ckye anyways at -20% and see what all the hype is about them...