• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

208 gr. A-max?

30/50

Private
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2010
Colorado
I'm not sure if this is the rite place for this but, does anyone know where to find any of these?

Re: 208 gr. A-max?

those bullets sell really quick but i do know that midway usa will have more in march. that probably don't help much but thats all that i know.

I ordered mine from Sinclair International on last Friday and arrived last night. Hope you can get a few also.

I order some through a local gun shop and they didn't know how many they could get but they came in today and I ended up with 700. If you find some, buy in bulk if you can as they don't last long and the dry spells seem to last awhile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Varmint Slayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If you find some, buy in bulk if you can as they don't last long and the dry spells seem to last awhile. </div></div>

And that's why.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Varmint Slayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If you find some, buy in bulk if you can as they don't last long and the dry spells seem to last awhile. </div></div>

And that's why. </div></div>

This is the sad truth. But I don't see it going away. Once we start to see a shortage, we buy more than we can use in a reasonable period. Hornady ramps up production to fulfill the perceived need. Then in 6-9 months that demand will fall off because everybody stocked up. Hornady *might* take this into account, or they could drop production dynamically, thus ensuring the next shortage.

There's nothing wrong with stocking up. But when everybody buys everything in sight right away, it plays havoc with production scheduling. If we perpetuate this phenomenon, the dry spells will get longer.

John

I had some on order for a couple weeks from Natchez, finally got all 4 boxes in a week or 2 ago... About ready to start loading them for my 300WM