• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

20mm shoulder fired anti material weapon w/ BORs clone

The rifle itself may have ELR capability but, I'm guessing a bunch of illiterate camel jockeys don't have enought brain power in an entire squad to figure out how to operate the BORS system let alone anyother necessary parameters of ELR shooting....

Ugly sum bitch to boot....

t

The rifle itself may have ELR capability but, I'm guessing a bunch of illiterate camel jockeys don't have enought brain power in an entire squad to figure out how to operate the BORS system let alone anyother necessary parameters of ELR shooting....

Ugly sum bitch to boot....

t

By chance have you ever heard of a group called the mujahideen and their ability to use stinger missiles? History has already proven your statement false, so don't take it for granted that they won't be able to learn how to use it.

By chance have you ever heard of a group called the mujahideen and their ability to use stinger missiles? History has already proven your statement false, so don't take it for granted that they won't be able to learn how to use it.

Don't take me for an idiot & ease up a bit. I'm no weapons expert but I don't recall 20mm ammo coming with an IR seeker in the nose. My Post & comment are in regards to ELR & the somewhat complicated mathematics that are usually involved. The ability to accurately range, let along hit a target at ELR distances is something that is still quite challenging to the pros, let alone the unfamiliar/uneducated. My statement, taken in the context for which it was stated, it quite valid, thank you.

t

You think Iranians don't know basic vector mathematics? Yeah, I think you're really underestimating their capabilities.

Sorry if it came across that I was being a dick, that wasnt my intention. Having fought against and lost friends to illiterate camel jockies, I have an appreciation for what they are capable of despite their being illiterate and still living in the 12 th century. I also know how to put into operation and use a stinger missile, it's not like an RPG that you might be familiar with, there is a reason why there is an extensive training course for teaching Americans how to employ it. If the Muj can be taught and learn how to employ a system such as the stinger, there is no doubt in my mind they will figure the Bors system copy they have on that weapon and utilize it. They may not be as effective with it at first but they will unquestionably learn how to employ it through trial and error or via training provided to them by Iran.

You think Iranians don't know basic vector mathematics? Yeah, I think you're really underestimating their capabilities.

That is possible, i've been wrong before & will be again sooner or later. I'm merely theorizing versus what i've seen/heard in the states.

With a little Russian backing ;), who knows what they're capable of.

t

I'd love to get into this conversation, as I believe this is the type of thing that has an impact on the safety and security of every American, but gentlemen I believe this topic is tooooo political, and may well get someone the ban hammer (most likely me, if I were to add what is on my mind). As the Admin has pointed out, there are other web sites that allow and even encourage political discussions like the one that would be the result of continuing this string....just saying. I'd hate to see any of you guys gone.

You folks are confusing your cultures. Just because they are muslim does not mean they are all the same.

In Afghanistan, the population is vastly uneducated and illiterate as the Taliban saw that as a good thing. This makes the population a bit difficult to train in regards to doing mathematics in order to make a long range shot. Even if you have them a DOPE chart with holds for distance and elevation most Afghanis would not be able to effectively use it. You could however teach them holds for elevation and wind using pictures, and with a little range estimation skill they could be effective to designated marksman distances.

On the other hand, Iranians are educated and literate. They can read, do math, and use a chart or a ballistic calculator. You would be a fool to think otherwise and possibly a dead fool.

Let them stand upright when shooting that POS. won't be hard to spot them and will be much easier to re engage. I'll take one of our various .50 platform systems anyway over that 20mm

As. Noted earlier the explosion was faked. They cut to an explosion unrelated to the gun. Im not sure about long range capbilities but for shoot and scoot type operations against dsome vehicles and some fortifications it might be effective. I agree its butt ugly.

That is possible, i've been wrong before & will be again sooner or later. I'm merely theorizing versus what i've seen/heard in the states.

With a little Russian backing ;), who knows what they're capable of.

t

I doubt most people on here know vector math or quantitative analysis. And you can get by mostly with algebra skills anyway.

Which they invented, btw. Al-jabr, "to equal".

Most Americans, when polled, will tell you that they are confident in their math skills --just before they fail the test. What we do have, is the highest degree of self pride, and it doesn't make you a better shooter it just gives you a bit more morale --until the truth comes out. I bet Iran places before us in math without even looking.

I recall my math classes thinning the fuck out after calculus weeded most out, and then I had some where I was the only US national.

I hear they made this fucking thing simply because they could, and because they wanted a bigger dick than we had with M107. Pure and simple, no other reason. It has no real battlefield application --they open up with that, we dx the fucking whole area for a clean one.

I would shoot myself with that damn thing if I had to listen to that shit they call music.

Underestimating one potential enemies, is a very sure way to end up with a slit throat in a shallow grave.