• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

20S 6.5 optic search?

alfmoonspace

Melmackian
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2018
ZCO 420, NF 4-16 T3, or something else?

I can get the NF for 2300, haven't called Mike yet at CS for a ZCO. Like or dislike the ZCO on a SCAR 20s?

Gotcha, thought you were missing the “o” lol. I’ll take a look.

Gotcha, thought you were missing the “o” lol. I’ll take a look.
Hahahaha that would be a hell no without trying to offend anybody. I’d always recommend a 4-16 ATACR to anybody who mentions looking at one. Google 4-16 ATACR and you see a lot sitting atop Scars. Maybe the new 4-20 too? Mk5HD 3.6-18 with the illuminated PR1-Mil or TMR reticle would be slick too. Mk6 is a badass scope on paper. I’ve always wanted to own / check one out but the hate resonates. Few people have them but a lot of people have the Mk5HD. New prices on the 6 are a bit much I think.

Still think this is calling your name...

I've got a mk 5 3.6-18 and a zco 4-20. ZCO hands down. Best scope I've had. The mark 5 is great but the higher end mag loses clarity, light and eye box. The mk5 5-25 is a much better scope but is huge. The ZCO feels like it was made for it.

Scar has a little kick to it. Not as bad as the 17s. I would opt for military grade optics like Nightforce and Schmidt & Bender, Steiner or Leupold Mark 5, probably in that order. My first preference would be the ATACR 4-20x, but it is not my money. S&B US 5-20x or 3-20x, which I like a little better, and then really solid rings / mount.

mk5 3.6-18x is what i chose on the 7.62x51mm, for the money i could spend and the reticle i wanted.
if i had the money and the 6.5cm, i would want the best glass i could get, assuming i would be stretching the limits of that cartridge.
that probably means the zco, or tt or something in the top tier.

Reactions: Texascbr
ZCO would be the top of my list and it is going on top of a 6.5 SCAR.

Any ZCO’s have issues from the recoil or a SCAR?