• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes 20th Anniversary U.S. Optics Scopes

Re: 20th Anniversary U.S. Optics Scopes

Congrats on 20 yrs and I love my USO scopes! Im in for one of the anniversary and have sent in my email to get one, if there is any left that is! LOL!

Thanks again!

John
Congratulations on 20 years. Glad to hear your story of starting from small and working to success.
All the best in the future.

Thanks JBW#3. I will send her an e-mail.
I am looking forward to getting my first USO.

This is great news! I wasn't sure if all of these were spoken for and I emailed Becky Saturday morning. Hopefully I'll get an email back this morning saying I made the cut!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks John & crew for the great service over the years! </div></div>

Nice optic, I'll take one for my White Feather. Check is in the mail !

Very close to the one that I just recieved. Very nice piece of glass.

Still unflinchingly proud of my SN3. Thank you USO for being a beacon of American industry for the previous 2 decades, and the countless decades to come.

Congrats on 20. Thanks for the great products

Any chance of an MOA version? I steadfastly refuse to go to MILs...mostly cause then I'd have to reticle all 4 of my OTHER USO's! ^_^

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WuLitian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance of an MOA version? I steadfastly refuse to go to MILs...mostly cause then I'd have to reticle all 4 of my OTHER USO's! ^_^ </div></div>

We will have some scopes like this in stock in the next few weeks in MOA. They will NOT have the Milestone knob though.
John III

Just talked to Becky and they had two left. Now they have one!

I couldn’t believe they still had any to offer and thought I would bump this up if anyone is looking.

Yay, I just ordered one and i couldn't be happier!!
laugh.gif
until i look at my bank statement that is....
frown.gif

There will be 20 very happy scope owners... Wish I could have gotten in on this!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lIMAMIKE56</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congratulations on 20 great years! Any chance you might make another 20th Anniversary scope in 1-6 or 1-8 with some bells and whistles for those of us who want a scope for closer distances? </div></div>

Congratulations indeed, keep up the good work and the solid philosophy.

+1 on the 1.8-10 suggestion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't mean to seem impatient, but is there an ETA on these? </div></div>

I think we're all excited and eagerly awaiting the phone call/email to say they are complete.

FWIW, in late August I emailed Becky @ USO and she said they <span style="text-decoration: underline">anticipated</span> late September or early October.

Obviously my guess is as good as yours, but I'm expecting a call/email in 2-3 weeks. I'm in no hurry, still waiting on my stock!
frown.gif

Any more of these available?

Can you get it with a 35mm tube (all other options the same)?

All gone, Thanks John

Not sure yet. Mine is "out for delivery" but unfortunately my rifle isn't ready yet
frown.gif

I think some other guys already had theirs retrofitted. Obviously I'm biased, but if it's USO I'm sure it's going to be the new standard.

Mine's supposed to be here Friday. My luck I'll get called into work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm certain that JWII would be proud of USO right now. </div></div>

HAHA, well you know Dad, he would have is own opinion about how we are doing things, would be interested to hear it though!
wink.gif

John III

Someone has to have one in hand for pics....

Post em up!

I got mine today. Awesome looking scope. I'll take pictures of it tomorrow and get them posted. It's going on the 2009 (2011?) Sniper's Hide rifle when they get completed. I'll mount it on my Valkyrie for pics or something.

Didn't get a t-shirt though. Weren't they supposed to come with one??

CWJ

Sigh I was hoping to make this my first USO...dang really missed this one but congrats on the 20 (I am 20 myself and serving in the military) It is really neat to hear how USO started though and its real similar to Gary Schneider's story how he started making barrels for the USMC. How much are the T shirts?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robozebra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got mine today. Awesome looking scope. I'll take pictures of it tomorrow and get them posted. It's going on the 2009 (2011?) Sniper's Hide rifle when they get completed. I'll mount it on my Valkyrie for pics or something.

Didn't get a t-shirt though. Weren't they supposed to come with one??

CWJ
</div></div>

That pisses me off, I will make sure to get this taken care of on Monday.
John III

Mine has been hung up in QC
frown.gif

Getting it perfect is worth the wait though!

Mine's sitting at Fedex I'll pick it up in the morning.
grin.gif

I just received my scope last night - it is my first USO scope and I am extremely impressed. I have not spent a huge amount of time with it yet but it seems damn near perfect. Now I just have the wait for the rifle it goes on to be finished. Thanks to John and USO for providing us with this great opportunity and congrats on 20 years!

Here it is in a LaRue OBR mount on the OBR ... very nice optic - the ACD is a must have! These will be WAY popular with the troops. No need to take your eye off the scope!

IMG_009910.JPG

IMG_00887.JPG

Thanks again guys for making this great deal happen here on the Hide 8>)

Picked one up yesterday afternoon after confirming that 2 people had backed out. I was impressed with U.S. Optics customer service. Props to Becky who handled my order. I am excited as scope is already completed and in QC. Should be shipping next week to me.

Just need to exchange my new Larue LT-104 mount for an LT-111 (0 cant) or LT-112 (20 moa cant). Not sure whether to get the canted mount or not. The SN3 will start off on an AR15 .556 with zero cant rail. Haven't purchased my longer distance rifle yet which most likely will be a .308.