• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

21st century shooting hand priming tool

nnn66

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2006
Texas
Are any of you guys familiar with this hand priming tool? If so, I would like to know about its quality. I have about had it with my Rock Chucker priming arm and am ready to order a hand priming tool right away. I had the Sinclair in my cart at Brownell's, but they are sold out of the priming head tool for 338 Lapua. I was set on getting the Sinclair, but I need a priming tool right away and can't wait for a back order for the 338 head tool. I've searched the web, looking for a decent hand priming tool, but I'm not having much luck. I am only interested in a single feed tool and definitely want a good quality tool. I found the 21stcenturyshooting.com hand priming tool and it looks interesting. I'm tempted to order it right now, but I thought I would come here first and see if anybody has any experience with it. If anybody has any feedback for me on this, it would be much appreciated!

BOOM tht exactly.K&M makes very nice stuff and its a good price. ive got there neck turning kit. these use lee shell holders aswell.

Buy it, you'll like it. I bought thier neckturner tool and have been very happy with it, it's very well made.

Im torn between the 21'st century hand tool with the Lee trays and an RCBS bench mount setup.

Thanks for all the feedback! I have searched and found a few reviews on the 21st Century and I think between that and what you guys have said, I will probably go with it. Since tomorrow is Memorial Day, it doesn't do me any good to order before Tuesday, so I will hold off until then.....still open to more suggestions between now and Tuesday. Thanks!

I have both the RCBS bench tool is much slower and the damn primmer tube fees like it is going to hit you in the face..

thanks for the info. sounds like I'll go with the 21st century tool with the Lee trays.

Diver160651 I think you sold me on the 21st century hand primer with the Lee trays vs. the RCBS. They are in essence the same price.

Just wanted to report back on my purchase of the 21st Century hand priming tool. After having primed about 800 cases since I got it, I am very pleased with this tool. It is easy to use, easy to adjust and has worked flawlessly for me.

Before I purchased this tool, I was priming all of my cases with the priming arm on my Rockchucker. Priming was my least favorite step of the reloading process while I was using the priming arm on my press. Now, I actually find it enjoyable to use this tool to prime my cases. It is very well made and I highly recommend it!

Just wanted to report back on my purchase of the 21st Century hand priming tool. After having primed about 800 cases since I got it, I am very pleased with this tool. It is easy to use, easy to adjust and has worked flawlessly for me.

Before I purchased this tool, I was priming all of my cases with the priming arm on my Rockchucker. Priming was my least favorite step of the reloading process while I was using the priming arm on my press. Now, I actually find it enjoyable to use this tool to prime my cases. It is very well made and I highly recommend it!
Hey, so what are your thoughts on that 21st century priming tool now that you've had it a little longer? Still flawless?