• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22 ammo bitch to end them all

There is no limit on 17 hmr at walmart ..... I bought the whole section of Hornady and Win 17 hmr yesterday at just $10 a box. Especially now that Cabela's has put in code to stop the backdoor ordering of carts in your checkout. Gander mountain 10 box / bucket limit has been long gone and have not seen much of anything from them...that just leaves random walmart runs and gun shows .... o wait gun shows are were the worst prices are..silly me.

I've been lucky enough to stumble on .22LR at both Cabelas and BPS believe it or not a few times while I was hunting for H1000 or Varget. Not sure what I paid either to be honest. Didn't care. I see it on the shelf I grab whatever the limit is and I run. I look at it like this.......if you want to bitch, piss and moan because it is costing to much and you are going to wait it out until the price comes down, then that is your prerogative. I'm going to get it while I still can. We are one loose screw with an AR from walking into a post office or a school or the mall from being in the same damn boat we were for the last 18 months or so. No .22LR. No 308 or 223. No PMags. No powder. Then where are you going to be? I am going to the ranch to do some plinking and long range target shooting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

22lr ammo shortage

I went into our local Wally World this past week and asked the sporting goods clerk if they had any 22lr ammo? He said, "No". I asked if they were ever getting any in? He said, "Yes, we get ammo shipments in about once a week and they usually have 22lr in them." I asked, when do the ammo shipments arrive? He said, "You know, there are people who will pay me good money to know that."

The implication from that grinning SOB was clear. If I wanted to pay him, he might tell me when the ammo shipments were coming. I told him to kiss my ass.

Irish