• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.22 LR ammo is back to normal

I doubt the current rimfire shortage situation is over, but I expect it's getting better,,, slowly.

Never was a shortage. Just a$$hats hoarding it for the apocalypse that never happened. I swear if I hear 22lr is the new money I'm gonna split someone head!

All the old bastards buying .22lr ammo need to stop (my father included in that statement). And no I'm not selling Eley Tenex & blackbox match ammo for $.01 a piece. Though they won't win camp perry, they will serve in my suppressed .22 hosts. Jeeze.

I liked the buyers on one of the popular auction sites that were paying 10.00 and up a box for CCI standard....while I was buying Eley and Lapua Center X for less than that

Yea, lots of it floating around for prices not much higher than the flippers are trying to get for junk ammo.

Got links? If no-no to post non sponsors, please PM me. Thank you for the help.

Mike

When I see them in Walmart stores everyday, then that's when its back to normal...