• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos .22 LR SBR

fireguyty

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2010
Las Vegas
5.5" Spikes barrel wearing a Sparrow can. Spikes bolt, Geissele Match trigger, YHM hand guard, Sun Devil upper and lower. Measures in at 24.5" collapsed.

Crazy fun! My only complaint is that the barrel is a little to long. If it were 1.5" shorter it would keep Wally world rounds subsonic. As it sits, about half are supersonic. Still super fun!

Re: .22 LR SBR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Loud, huh?</div></div>

No, the suppressor is underneath the hand guard. Not much more than the bolt working is audible when they are subsonic.....

The CCI's standard velocities are pretty damn quiet though.

4.5" is the ticket
wink.gif
100% subsonic bulk federal out of this MP15-22 SBR with TBAC 22L1

http://www.area419.com/images/pics/blog/shorty.jpg

Very nice weapon btw, they are a ton of fun

Thank you for letting me try it out Ty! Little rifle is bad ass!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mxcale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need to be honest.... This gave me a mini chub </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would be fun to play with. </div></div>

Ahem(clearing throat).........
blush.gif

Edit: Where's a VJJPunisher quote when you need one.....
smile.gif

Awesome little piece. I love my 22 kit I have for my AR15. Its the only way I can shoot my AR with out braking the bank.