• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22 Nosler

james24

Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2009
Shreveport, Louisiana
Since my search skills seem to suck or my phone hates me tonight. Does anyone on here run one of these? I got a spare upper and saw AR Stoner has a barrel for 124 shipped from Midway. I already have a 5.56 and 6.5 Grendel. Just didn’t want these other parts to be wasted. Lol

pain in the ass for me. The brass sucks haven't tried my new settings bolt , spring, more weight, and different powders. Can't really utilize higher bc rounds magazine length. Cheap barrel that might not be good anyways biggest issue is the brass. Nosler customer service sucks asked them exchange first gen brass no answer guess they like to drop shit on the community go on to the next project

Try it. If you don't like it you're only out $125. Well maybe more cause I'd think you'd want an adjustable gas lock to I have thought about doing one also for hunting. Mostly hogs with NV. It think the 22 Nosler should be better than a 223 at close to moderate range hunting with mid weight bullets like a 60 grain partition or the 64 grain bonded solid base from nosler. I think it gets a lot of negative reviews on this site cause it isn't optimized for the long heavy bullets. Again this is coming from someone that doesn't have a horse in the race

In that particular barrel, I've gone through 5 different powders and 4 different bullets with the best group being about the size of my fist.