• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22 Rimfire

That’s very acceptable. 1/2 moa is excellent. As long as it’s repeatable. Now if this was one group out of 5 others that were 1 moa plus then maybe not. If your lot is this consistent it’s great

Nice setup by the way. I’m currently working on my B14R and T1X

Reactions: Jonathan DeBoer
Acceptable accuracy?

You only have to ask y'erself: Did I hit what I aimed at?

If you did, y'er good, if not, what caused the problem?
Was it me? Wind? Setup? Ammunition?

Groups are for checking y'er current ammo and conditions
then adjusting the scope. To verify accuracy, shoot for score, not groups.
Groups lie, they hide problems. Shooting for score tells the whole story.

That’s very acceptable. 1/2 moa is excellent. As long as it’s repeatable. Now if this was one group out of 5 others that were 1 moa plus then maybe not. If your lot is this consistent it’s great

Nice setup by the way. I’m currently working on my B14R and T1X
I’ve found this lot to be very consistent across the board. Let me know how you two projects turn out!

Last edited:
Reactions: hafejd30
Acceptable accuracy?

You only have to ask y'erself: Did I hit what I aimed at?

If you did, y'er good, if not, what caused the problem?
Was it me? Wind? Setup? Ammunition?

Groups are for checking y'er current ammo and conditions
then adjusting the scope. To verify accuracy, shoot for score, not groups.
Groups lie, they hide problems. Shooting for score tells the whole story.
I like you mind set. But groups are a great way to baseline what your rifle can do but on the other hand shooting for score vs pulling off a good group is much more testing on the rifle and shooter.

Last edited:
1/2 moa is very good. Nice setup. If you are going long range, try it at 200yds. You will get a lot of input on this post.

As far as going long range. you are only using 2/3rd of your scope adjustments. What I use are 20 moa rail with Burris Signature XTR rings with up to 40moa in the rings. I have Vortex Strike Eagle with 31 mils total adjustment. I am at the bottom of my scope adjustment and can dial to 500yds.

Something to add to your setup. I have added EC V2 tuners to my 2 Bergara B14R. They are working great, see post https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/eric-cortina-v2-truner.7152324/page-2

1/2 moa is very good. Nice setup. If you are going long range, try it at 200yds. You will get a lot of input on this post.

As far as going long range. you are only using 2/3rd of your scope adjustments. What I use are 20 moa rail with Burris Signature XTR rings with up to 40moa in the rings. I have Vortex Strike Eagle with 31 mils total adjustment. I am at the bottom of my scope adjustment and can dial to 500yds.

Something to add to your setup. I have added EC V2 tuners to my 2 Bergara B14R. They are working great, see post https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/eric-cortina-v2-truner.7152324/page-2

Attachments

• 6C3DE6E1-752E-4ACA-9D1E-908420467B18.jpeg
    6C3DE6E1-752E-4ACA-9D1E-908420467B18.jpeg
    862.6 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited: