• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

223 amo at Basspro

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
Stopped by Basspro on my way to a gun show, looking for Sm Rifle primers,they had 420 round cans of 5.56 green tip behind the counter for 219, only one per customer, sorry I didn't bring wife along, same can at gun show was 500+. Gun prices at the show were very reasonable considering, seen a colt NM AR for 1300+ almost bought it but have enough semi autos for the whole extended family already. I noticed the ammo shelves were getting fuller vs a month ago too. Maybe the craziness is calming a bit.

I'm starting to see some ammo and rifles make it on to the shelves as well. AR style Rifles are 50% over online retail and they have been sitting there for two weeks now. Hoping everything peaked as well, but powder and primers are just sold out near me.