• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

223 trainer and 88 eldm

2.517 COAL

1.967 to the lands

That's good speed for the seating depth. I would think you'd need a longer jam length to go any faster and still remain in a safe pressure range.

If you're using bushing dies, set the bushing up about 0.050 above the shoulder so you don't size the entire neck. You don't want the bullet to stick at the neck shoulder junction when seating and then jam hard into the lands. If you only size part of the neck, you can keep that from happening.

That's good speed for the seating depth. I would think you'd need a longer jam length to go any faster and still remain in a safe pressure range.

If you're using bushing dies, set the bushing up about 0.050 above the shoulder so you don't size the entire neck. You don't want the bullet to stick at the neck shoulder junction when seating and then jam hard into the lands. If you only size part of the neck, you can keep that from happening.

I just use a RCBS full length die then run an expander mandrel through them. SD is in the 7-9 FPS range.