• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

22LR AR Semi Auto

At one time it was rumored that JP 22 lr uppers were rebadged Nordic Components complete 22lr uppers. Even if that is no longer the case, I’d look close at Nordic Components…
Yea, kind of wondering what the fit would be on a billet lower (Radian or ADM). If anyone has that info that would be great. I really want this to practice shooting lefty.

Shouldering on the weak side has been awkward as hell but damn my left eye vision is so much better.

You try that buckmark yet. Just curious if it went bang

For a short while Rainer Arms was selling an RUC .22lr dedicated upper. I use mine on my KAC SR15 lower, and it functions great. A good option if you see one for sale anywhere.

Like you, I also want a dedicated .22lr pistol.
If you ever sell that RA RUC 22LR upper, let me know. I wanted to buy one years ago, but never had the cash. I have a few lowers sitting around witting on uppers, and that would be a good one to stick on one of them. 👍🏼

Reactions: kthomas
You try that buckmark yet. Just curious if it went bang

Buckmark went bang, had some feeding issues with the 36gr HP (not surprised). The mark 3 handled the HP a little better. I forgot how much I love the target version of the mark 3; I also forgot how much my thumb hates those wooden grips that come with it.

Only issue with the Buckmark is the slide doesn't lock back on the last round. I looked at the mag latch and it didn't look chewed up so I'm wondering if the spring is weak or if there's some crude in there. I may just offload it and get a threaded mark 4. The mark 3 target really was a pleasure.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
That’s good news. Old guns like that are hard to beat and should give you many years of fun, if you keep it. I’d guess weak spring or crud as well in lrbho issue you mentioned. Good snag definitely

Reactions: AngryKoala