• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

24 hours of pullups? wow...

Re: 24 hours of pullups? wow...

David Goggins is the closest thing to Superman that the human race has produced.

I was listening to it on the radio and it said he had hit the half way point in only 6 hours (not sure if that was true or not)...which would mean that he made the injury very shortly after that.

Now you're looking at roughly 2000 in 6 hours which breaks down to more than 300 per hour.

Oh man, fuck that. I'm in great shape and even doing 24 seconds of pull ups makes me cringe. I've hated those since jump school
frown.gif

I have been following david for quite awhile now and he is bad ass! Too bad he had the wrist problem, over 1/2 way in 6 hours BAD ASS!!!

I hear vajayjaypunisher has gotten in 4020 thrusts in an hour! Which is quite interesting if you think about it, isn't it Wes?

It is crazy to think about doing over 4k in 24 hours. Last year my lifting partner and I started seeing how many we could do in 1 hour and we were able to get right around 420 but no more. We did this for a month or two but started getting pain in our elbows. At one point we were supersetting burpies in with the pull ups and were able to work up to 400/400 in 1 hour and 10 - 15 min, that was an ass kicker for sure. But compaired to 4k thats hardly a warm up.

That dude is a bad man for sure

I watched this the day it was posted and it gave me the motivation to get off my ass and get down to the gym. I've been having a rough time finding the energy lately, but this sure did inspire me.

Terror, you took the first and most important step. Now that you are there become your own motivation! Just remember with every little gain you make when you decided to lay out of the gym for what ever reason you just lost a little of what you have worked so hard for. Push hard and be proud of what you have done!

yeah, just getting past that initial block that I was having made a world of difference!