• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

25 creed data needed

Clearly you live in your own world. I’m sorry that you think I care about availability facts but I do not. Since you have nothing useful to add to this thread that I started it would be appreciated if you found somewhere else to provide facts. I’m done with this conversation.
My message was for those with common sense so obviously not directed toward you. You ask a question and received a factual reply you did not like.

You again think I care what you would appreciate. You cannot imagine how little that means to me.

Nice to visit with you though.

Barrels, brass, bullets and data are all less common. But I doubt you agree so drive on. Means nothing to me. Just another opinion.

Sweet. More 25 blanks for me. Common is relative, at least it's a 1 step process on Virgin brass to make your own. That's less complicated and more common than some of the stuff I shoot.

I just ran 6 Creed brass through an inside neck mandrel to 25, and bought a $10 bushing for my 6.5 creed type s die.

I've had a 25-06 since forever, rebarreled it to a 1:7 twist last change.
So the 25 Creed and stocking a common bullet made sense.

I ran out of blackjacks, so I have 133 Bergers and 134eldm's now. Still plenty of bullet selection, considering I've never run anything besides the 147 in my 6.5creed. I burned the barrel out of my 243AI with 112 Barnes, never tried a different bullet because I was stuck with what I could find and it shot great so I stacked them deep.

I'm just excited I can put 10 rounds in a mag again. The AI case is just straight enough I couldn't squeeze the 10th one into any aics mag.

The reamer you might be looking for is the KRUD reamer with .150 FB. Designed by Keith Rudasill. Blackjack posted it on FB. Looks like JGS did the original.

I'm running this reamer with 134 ELD-Ms with 41gr H4350 at 2800 in a 25" barrel. Seated around 2.820 to make sure it feeds without issues. Not sure on top end pressure as I was only looking for low 2800 for speed so I only loaded an initial ladder from 40-41gr and barrel sped up to exactly where I wanted it.

1697522689990.png

Last edited:
The reamer you might be looking for is the KRUD reamer with .150 FB. Designed by Keith Rudasill. Blackjack posted it on FB. Looks like JGS did the original.

I'm running this reamer with 134 ELD-Ms with 41gr H4350 at 2800 in a 25" barrel. Seated around 2.820 to make sure it feeds without issues. Not sure on top end pressure as I was only looking for low 2800 for speed so I only loaded an initial ladder from 40-41gr and barrel sped up to exactly where I wanted it.

View attachment 8250727
Solid info thanks man

Its kinda weird. I initially thought the berger would just be a fatter bullet. So I used a blade mic to measure the bearing surface diameters carefully. My bergers are more slender than the 131 throughout their entire bearing surface length. Both bullets taper up from the ogive to just above the boat tail. Both have a pressure ring at the boat tail, the 131 is larger there.

It should be the 131 that pressures more. 🤷‍♂️

@sierracharlie338 i forgot to add a pic to the above post. Its there now.

Hmm.. has to be internals and metallurgy then. The force of engraving should be larger on the BJs ATBE.

I did the same thing WRT to Bergers and ELDMS and for once the Hornadys are same as the Bergers.

Reactions: sierracharlie338