• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

25x47 Lapua

Data on the 133s?
133’s shoot pretty much the same 5 shot ragged hole, but in the 2860 range with 40.5gr of H4350 and CCI 450 primers. I have shot them out to 1140 yards and they are very accurate.

I’m still messing with the neck tension and have some new bushings for my dies showing up soon.

Just ordered some 133's. Getting another .25cm barrel spun. This time is for my tikka hunting rifle. Ive got some blackjacks saved for this barrel and now going to give the 133's a go too. I'll keep running the 135's in my AI for match use.

For those of you shooting 133’s or 131’s with H4350 and are over the 40.0gr range, are you feeling the powder as seat your bullets? This seems to be messing with consistency in seating feel. Anyone else experience this? If so does it matter to you? Or are yo trying to find the sweet spot for powder fill and setting depth to limit the extra tension while seating?

New 25 cal 134gr eld m. Kinda ready to make the switch but just had my 6.5x47 throated to the FB i wanted originally but am nearing 2500-2800 rounds. Definitely want to move to a 26” tube