• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 260 Rem Surgeon 591 AICS 1.5, Obermeyer barrel, accessories $2800

J.A. Hamilton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2004
Ohio
Surgeon 591 action, AICS 1.5, Timney, Obermeyer barrel, dies, ammo, $2800 shipped to FFL or FTF in Central Ohio.

IMG_4262.jpeg

IMG_4310.jpeg

Built by Custom Blue in Ohio. PTG Tac Match 260 reamer. No neck turn.

Round count: About 850. I shot boron nitrate coated bullets (tumbled and loaded per David Tubb method). http://www.davidtubb.com/bn-boron-coating

Boots Obermyer 1:8.4 Twist M24 contour 26” threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector

Surgeon 591 action Ceracoated

AICS Chassis

Timney Trigger

Two 10 round AICS magazines

One 5 round AICS magazine

Approximately 400 pieces of Lapua 260 brass. Cleaned/annealed/trimmed on Giraud machine after each use. Approximately 2 firings.

240 rounds of loaded ammo (half 140 and half 123gr loads) (Use at your own risk – I make no warranty or claims on safety) You can pull the bullets if you chose not to shoot it and reload them yourself.

Fat Bastard brake: Excellent brake for accuracy. Allows self timing with the rotating rear lug. Allos for precise alignment and repeatability. Given that I shot matches with suppressors or brake, it was key that repeated reinstallation was easy and repeatable.

IMG_4311.jpeg

Twenty - Harbour Arms Training rounds: https://www.harbourarms.com/store/p29/.260_Remington_Precision_Snap_Caps.html

These snap caps are on a different level when compared to azoom. They have a brass impact head and spring loaded design to ensure safety. I previously had a mock shooting station set up in my basement to train with the IOTA on my scope and two magazines of these. You can also run them with training drills to have you work on dry firing or clear malfunctions.

Redding Neck sizer dies with two nitride bushings.
IMG_4308.jpeg

Load data – Your mileage may vary with different lots. **Boron Nitrate coated bullets**

Ammo/rifle shoots better than I do. Very consistently less than 1/2 MOA. I have many groups in the < 0.3 MOA range while working up loads and over the years.

OAL 2.725”

Lapua Brass, BR-2 Primer, H4350 (43.5gr), 140 Amax 2840fps

Lapua Brass, BR-2 Primer, Hodgdon Super Performance, 123 Amax 2950 fps

If the buyer would like to buy bullets and powder I can sell them and ship them separately. I have 8 boxes of 140 Amax and 8 boxes of 123 Amax bullets. ($25 per box)

IMG_4264.jpeg

IMG_4263.jpeg

Hodgdon H4530 – 7 pounds left in an 8 pound jug ($275 plush shipping)

Hodgdon Super Performance – 7+ pounds of an 8 pound jug. ($275 plush shipping)

I am not interested in trades and will not separate unless the rifle sells and the buyer does not want some of the accessories.

Located in Central Ohio (Dayton Area). Shipped and insured to your FFL or we can consider face to face meeting if local for a cash sale. Moving on and out of long range shooting competitions for now. No trades.

I will require a phone conversation, picture of you and a photo ID (DL, CCW, CAC, etc) and we can discuss payment options. Rifle Ships to FFL, other items can be shipped to you.

See my separate listing for the scope: https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...internal-bubble-w-rings-2550-shipped.7124474/

Last edited:
Still available. Send reasonable offers. Would consider parting out if additional items are not wanted.