• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2A ALERT: New Jersey Governor Murphy vows to make NJ the first 'gun free state' with drastic overhaul of existing gun control laws.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • APRIL 17, 2021

New Jersey's governor Phil Murphy announced that he plans to introduce a major overhaul and reinforcement to the state's already draconian policies on lawful firearms ownership and defensive use. New Jersey already boasts some of the MOST harsh gun laws in the country designed to give lawful gun license applicants as much harassment and trouble as possible. Like New York City's similarly restrictive gun laws, New Jersey's long history of restricting firearms ownership is rooted in more than a century of organized crime's dominance and control of the state's political system. For years, high ranking mob leaders and mob associated political/labor unions with NJ's legislators and law enforcement deep in their pockets sought to ensure that potential rivals and victims of protection rackets, extortion, and shakedowns are not able to legally procure means of defense. In current New Jersey law, possession of an unlicensed and loaded handgun is a second degree offense punishable by 5 to 10 years in state prison. New Jersey is one of a few states which require prospective owners of ANY firearm, including black powder muzzleloaders and handguns, to first obtain a FOID, or Firearms Owner Identification Card, a process which is equivalent to a blanket state registry on gun owners.

ARTICLE:

----------
    Thursday morning, Gov. Phil Murphy held a press conference to unveil yet another gun control package in the Garden State. Every time he reverts back to the same playbook, it is nothing more than an admission that years of gun control have been a failure. But because he has no real ideas about how to enhance public safety, the Governor doubles down on more of the same failed laws.

The Governor has proposed and supported the introduction of legislation which includes:

• Reworking the Firearms Identification Card system (FID) to include mandatory firearms safety course completion to even those who own firearms.
    • Legislation which would require mandatory storage. Gun owners would be forced to store their firearms under lock and key in safes, rendering them useless in self-defense situations.
    • Raising the age to 21 for FID card issuance for long guns and completely stripping an entire class of legal adults of their constitutional rights.
    • Microstamping. This legislation would require all new semi-automatic handguns to be equipped with microstamping technology, a costly technology which is unproven and easily circumvented. This is nothing more than a traditional handgun ban.
    • Forced market acceptance of “smart guns” by mandating that gun shops sell them. Again, this is nothing more than an attempt to ban traditional handguns.
    • A .50 Caliber ban. This is a firearm that weighs about 30 lbs., costs thousands of dollars and is rarely, if ever used as a crime gun. This is the proverbial solution in search of a problem and constitutes political pandering at its worst.
    • Electronic registering of all ammunition sales.
    • Registering of firearms brought into the state by residents relocating to New Jersey. Ironically, under Murphy’s reign, most moving vans are pointed in the opposite direction.
    There were other issues which were discussed, but these are a sample of the drastic steps the Governor is proposing. With each step he is inching toward his goal of completely banning the Second Amendment in New Jersey.

New Jersey has some of the toughest gun laws in the country and has for decades. Despite these laws, cities like Paterson, Camden, Newark and Trenton are some of the most violent cities in the country. This is evidence that none of these laws have been successful. New Jersey gun laws are an epic failure and so is Gov. Phil Murphy. NRA and its New Jersey members are adamantly opposed to these proposals, and we will fight them every step of the way in Trenton.

----------

Reactions: lash
    So NJ wants to be commifornia? We already do all of that mentioned, and more!

Reactions: 338dude
    As one of the original 13 I am sure New Jerseys state Constitution probably has a Second Amendment like provision.

How do these turds do this without changing their state charters.

It just doesnt matter.

Laws are just words.

Constitution doesn't really mean anything besides being a historical document mounted in a picture frame for class trips so you can sell copies in the gift shop. If it did carry any weight at all why haven't federal authorities picked up Murphy and brought him to the gallows for crimes against the Constitution ? Instead of giving money to the NRA I think you would get more for your dollar giving it to antifa and blm because their grassroots ground game puts boots on the ground and is quite effective against any authority.

being from NJ and now living in a free state I can honestly say I don’t give a shit what they do. The NRA know NJ is just about a lost cause as a cause can get. just as I did. Looking at, the only real way back would be to 1776 it, and everyone is too comfortable for that.

As a side note, I know the Japanese were reluctant to invade the US mainland because behind every blade of grass would be a rifle or something similar. Today, however, that is not the case. I understand the US has more guns per cutizen than anywhere else in the world but I can’t help wondering if a foreign power were to attempt a landfall type invasion with all the blue states controlling pretty much on all our coasts if the attacking country could quickly grab a foothold and capture thousands if not millions of citizens that have either been lightly armed or fully disarmed. I would think having so many Americans as a human shield would “probably“ eliminate retaliatory nukes or heavy bombing by our armed forces on those positions. and there you go...a foothold. brought to you by blue states and their shitbag policies.
    again just a thought

Invade the USA? What would be the actual purpose of such an action?
    Takeover Wally World?
    60 million people on welfare and food stamps.
    100 million people on some kind of social handout..
    30 million illegal aliens
    Seriously, there's got to be a plus side to such an adventure. I just don't see one.
    As a side note, I know the Japanese were reluctant to invade the US mainland because behind every blade of grass would be a rifle or something similar. Today, however, that is not the case. I understand the US has more guns per cutizen than anywhere else in the world but I can’t help wondering if a foreign power were to attempt a landfall type invasion with all the blue states controlling pretty much on all our coasts if the attacking country could quickly grab a foothold and capture thousands if not millions of citizens that have either been lightly armed or fully disarmed. I would think having so many Americans as a human shield would “probably“ eliminate retaliatory nukes or heavy bombing by our armed forces on those positions. and there you go...a foothold. brought to you by blue states and their shitbag policies.
    again just a thought

again just a thought

If such a thing happens right now, any resistance forces doing the retaliatory ambushes, raids, and rescuing of stranded civilians in occupied areas would mostly be comprised of urban street toughs and gangbangers, along with the real gray man types who managed to keep silent profiles throughout their lives living in these blue areas, often your stereotypical Vietnam or Desert Storm veteran who is soft spoken, never really talks to anyone or joins social functions, and have seen/done some shit during his time... Many movies and video games actually covered this aspect pretty accurately... One Star Trek episode involving a stitch in time where the USA was invaded by Nazi Germany... The game Homefront: Voice of Freedom, and I believe several segments from Man in the High Castle... Former street gang members and urban hoods... forming up and leading resistance cells. If there are heavily armed enclaves in these urban blue areas, it will be the ghettos, as well as the many scattered outliers here and there...

Reactions: dash4cash and lash
    Invade the USA? What would be the actual purpose of such an action?
    Takeover Wally World?
    60 million people on welfare and food stamps.
    100 million people on some kind of social handout..
    30 million illegal aliens
    Seriously, there's got to be a plus side to such an adventure. I just don't see one.
    If one wants to rule the world one needs to eliminate the bigger guys in it. Like Alfred told Bruce Wayne :” some men just want to watch the world burn”
    also, an invading army would no doubt start recruitment or dispatching the populace. Join us or fertilize our fields

again just a thought
    Murphy majored in dancing in college so I would bet my last dollar that he would get on his knees and blow any invading forces just so he could keep his tutu to dance another day

Reactions: srtsam
    Jersey has one thing going for it is that you can get anything you want on the streets. Forget forms,permits and safety classes all you need is green paper for the transaction. Like illegal drugs the streets will be filled with illegal guns or what history calls them Patriot Arms.......

again just a thought
    Yes, at that time they would have face stiff and overwhelming resistance from the citizenry but that is an unsubstantiated quote.

Misquoting Yamamoto - FactCheck.org

www.factcheck.org › 2009 › 05
    Advocates of gun rights often argue that in World War II Japan was deterred from invading the U.S. mainland by a fear of American citizens with guns in their closets. They frequently quote Japan’s...

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
    Stop the container ships from China, shut down the fruit and veggies from mexico and a couple other import embargoes and in 60 days?
    If one wants to rule the world one needs to eliminate the bigger guys in it. Like Alfred told Bruce Wayne :” some men just want to watch the world burn”
    also, an invading army would no doubt start recruitment or dispatching the populace. Join us or fertilize our fields
    The financial control that China can wield is stronger than the sword. Is there enough propaganda to start a war with China over importation of Wally World junk?

I heard that the blade of grass quote it was over exaggerated but the idea is the same.

Hey Pill Morfie, how bought you and your boyfriends enforce the Laws already established!
    Might be a good place to start, ... just sayin.

If the world just up and stopped doing business with China they would have a different tune I think. All those people now where to go and nothing to feed them with......I feel it’s one of the reasons the Dems pulled out all the stops to get President Trump out of office. Their Chinese benefactors called in a favor that they better do or else......like you said their powerful monetary arm was starting to take a hit with countries waking up and
    making shit themselves rather than the Chinese. president Trump inspired not only America but many other countries around the world. He had to go.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    Stop the container ships from China, shut down the fruit and veggies from mexico and a couple other import embargoes and in 60 days?

The financial control that China can wield is stronger than the sword. Is there enough propaganda to start a war with China over importation of Wally World junk?
    You can't stop China when the heads of state are letting them take over. America will never be like it was ever again. Half the people wish it could be but the other half wants it to change.This ship has left the port and is past the point of no return, only way to stop it from getting to its destination is to sink it.

If such a thing happens right now, any resistance forces doing the retaliatory ambushes, raids, and rescuing of stranded civilians in occupied areas would mostly be comprised of urban street toughs and gangbangers, along with the real gray man types who managed to keep silent profiles throughout their lives living in these blue areas, often your stereotypical Vietnam or Desert Storm veteran who is soft spoken, never really talks to anyone or joins social functions, and have seen/done some shit during his time... Many movies and video games actually covered this aspect pretty accurately... One Star Trek episode involving a stitch in time where the USA was invaded by Nazi Germany... The game Homefront: Voice of Freedom, and I believe several segments from Man in the High Castle... Former street gang members and urban hoods... forming up and leading resistance cells. If there are heavily armed enclaves in these urban blue areas, it will be the ghettos, as well as the many scattered outliers here and there...
    From that Star Trek: Enterprise episode.
    1618669023132.png

Agreed but the point I was making is how can China destroy the USA without invading.
    You can't stop China when the heads of state are letting them take over. America will never be like it was ever again. Half the people wish it could be but the other half wants it to change.This ship has left the port and is past the point of no return, only way to stop it from getting to its destination is to sink it.

Fortunately, there are still plenty of them around.

Some good news... The current political atmosphere, predatory "woke" witch hunts, cancel culture, COVID related totalitarianism, etc., is leading a rapid rise in the SIGMA MALE personality type, AKA the "gray man", AKA the "fuck around and find out"... Many of the new gun owners from 2020 onwards belong in this category. They already did their reading, browsing message boards like this very one, and have quietly made up their minds that the MSM and gov't is full of predatory, parasitic fecal matter, and is smart to blend in while learning all they can about defense and how to outwit and even disable the contemporary technology used for mass surveillance, etc...

Some good news... The current political atmosphere, predatory "woke" witch hunts, cancel culture, COVID related totalitarianism, etc., is leading a rapid rise in the SIGMA MALE personality type, AKA the "gray man", AKA the "fuck around and find out"... Many of the new gun owners from 2020 onwards belong in this category. They already did their reading, browsing message boards like this very one, and have quietly made up their minds that the MSM and gov't is full of predatory, parasitic fecal matter, and is smart to blend in while learning all they can about defense and how to outwit and even disable the contemporary technology used for mass surveillance, etc...

source.gif

Who cares it's new England... They get what they get

again just a thought
    Who's invading? Canada? Mexico? We're too far away and the layout of the country would make an invasion incredibly unlikely.

We're doing a pretty good job of fucking things up on our own, thank you kindly.

Reactions: Jscb1b
    Who's invading? Canada? Mexico? We're too far away and the layout of the country would make an invasion incredibly unlikely.

We're doing a pretty good job of fucking things up on our own, thank you kindly.

Case could be made for our southern border

Work used to take me a lot to NJ, both city hospitals and suburb hospitals, on a regular basis over 3-4 years. Even in that SMALL amount of time you could see that state fucking degrade in front of you. I am honestly perplexed why anyone lives in that state.

Fuck that place.

When they came for New Yorkers I said nothing - because I wasn't a New Yorker,
    When they came for Californians I said nothing - because I wasn't a Californian,
    When they came for me - there was no-one left to speak for me.

I don't need anyone to speak for me chief

I think it’s also worthy to point that the schools there have been brainwashing the kids for a very long time. Now they are churning out anti gun kids made by anti gun parents. They are taught from pre school though college that guns are bad o one needs a gun. This and add the fact that most of today’s young have not seen the dark side of mankind. Witness the sheer brutality that one human can do to another. In short, they have no idea what true evil looks like. today you have to go looking for it and most chose not and live blissfully ignorant. I think these factors are why so many citizens today are only too happy to give up the guns.

Cue up the NRA begging for your money to fight this.
    Yup. Just another case of Democrats and Republicans being the same. You should think of moving there. I hear the trash is nice.

Years ago, I was tasked to do some product evaluation and part of that was to test this product in an area of NJ. I stayed there for a few weeks and in my downtime I'd go to different areas and one night I found a gun shop. I go in and it's not like any gun shop I've ever seen. I thought I'd buy a pellet gun so I could shoot at cans behind the motel. Behind the counter were where the pellet guns were stored. Right next to the other rifles. I asked to see one of the pellet guns and the guy asked me for some kind of card. I told him I was from Maryland and was just staying in NJ for a few weeks. He said he couldn't sell it to me without being a NJ resident and having this secret squirrel card.

I walked out of the store shaking my head.

I knew then that NJ was lost.