• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2nd wave and 2nd crash

Meh, if the market turn bear again, which it looks like it might, I’ll go short.

Waiting on the pump to juice the market for 4th of July weekend for a quick buck.

I keep track of odd ball products that are "Out Dated" as to the sign of the times. The older off grid cooking stoves as well as their modern day replacements are selling like hotcakes. Same with other items that make living in a cave much easier. Off grid power systems for water, recharging of batterys, & keeping small frigs running are selling well. Same with como gear. In fact some muscle powered gear is getting to be unobtainable at any price. It's going to be a brave new world,...at some point.

I keep track of odd ball products that are "Out Dated" as to the sign of the times. The older off grid cooking stoves as well as their modern day replacements are selling like hotcakes. Same with other items that make living in a cave much easier. Off grid power systems for water, recharging of batterys, & keeping small frigs running are selling well. Same with como gear. In fact some muscle powered gear is getting to be unobtainable at any price. It's going to be a brave new world,...at some point.

Try buying a good quality used bicycle in decent shape. There is a waiting line for them. I put two children bikes up for sale and had multiple buyers for each of them.

Reactions: Bender
Try buying a good quality used bicycle in decent shape. There is a waiting line for them. I put two children bikes up for sale and had multiple buyers for each of them.

Yep, beat me to it. Good luck finding fitness equipment of any sort. Gardening tools (at least high-quality ones) are also getting scarce.

But that's not the stuff that the masses will be worrying about if we see a "real" lockdown this next time around. If we're being honest, the first one was a mere inconvenience, even here in MI. Sure, we couldn't get haircuts or go to the bar, but the grocery and hardware stores were still open, gas was still flowing from the pump, and UPS still came to the house every day. Best not assume the same will be true the next time around.

You have no idea. I was cutting the yard for a neighbor across the lake and there was a guy out in his yard, alone, and I was at least 50-60 yds from him. The mother fucker was wearing a mask..alone, outside, no one else in throwing distance. I couldnt believe it, wish Id gotten a photo.

Got one better than that. Saw a guy driving a boat today and he was wearing a mask... WTF??

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot

I'm good on bicycles. I have seven in the garage. 3 road bikes, two mountain bikes and two crossover flat bar bikes.

They all got it wrong it didn't come from China, when they linked it to bats they assumed it was China. Wrong species of bat , virus emanated from a landfill from a crusty shit stain pair of panties that Hillary discarded due to the flies were biting Bill. Strain of virus is "Old Bat 73" not Covid19.

Yep, beat me to it. Good luck finding fitness equipment of any sort. Gardening tools (at least high-quality ones) are also getting scarce.

But that's not the stuff that the masses will be worrying about if we see a "real" lockdown this next time around. If we're being honest, the first one was a mere inconvenience, even here in MI. Sure, we couldn't get haircuts or go to the bar, but the grocery and hardware stores were still open, gas was still flowing from the pump, and UPS still came to the house every day. Best not assume the same will be true the next time around.

You may be right. I think people are going to do nothing as they are milk toast cucks

I don't buy this whole Covid BS. I'm a data technician in the IBEW. And worker around a guy that got covid and I tested negative and so did my co-worker and he was around him more than I was when we worked together. Had 2 other co-workers test positive at the VA hospital where we do work and they only had a fever for 2 days and after that they were fine. I always try to look at it from the outside in. But others take it worse like my aunt does, CNN watcher and liberal slice of pie eater like my step-dad is. Sucks! People have lost loved ones cuz of this BS and couldn't be with them at the end. Just my $0.02