• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3 MILS RIGHT June Tactical Rifle Match

Re: 3 MILS RIGHT June Tactical Rifle Match

Great stages at this one. Had a blast. Big thanks to Lucks for coming up and shooting with me, and for bringing Sleeper for moral support.

I am of the opinion that burying your rifle in sand and then shooting it as fast as you can is good for it. I think I'll leave the sand in my AR for a while; let it season a little.

By the way, if you are missing a Camelback and some grimlocks, I have it. PM me and I'll get it back to you.

Thanks again to the 3MR team, and also Doug at SpinDrift for the hard work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Also, if you are wondering why the sniper is crawling so slow it is because he is carrying an egg in his hand and if he breaks it it is a one minute penalty....
</div></div>

That's good to know. I thought you were giving the rest of us a chance because you brought in a "Ringer" from the 3 gun arena,and you knew how fast he could run,and how good he is with a gas gun.Justin goes from zero to sixty in two steps!

Todd, you got me. I have to do whatever it takes to keep up with Patrick!

And BTW Sleeper is only good for "Immoral support" lol

had a great time at both matches. ready for the next one. chuck thanks for holding these matches,it's great training &god knows i need all i can get. thanks to all the ro's & all the shooters.