• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes 30 mm rings- What are you using?

45best

Private
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2011
Need a set of 30 mm rings for 308. I like the Badger Ordnance rings, not too crazy about the price tag though. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: 30 mm rings- What are you using?

I really like Seekins and NightForce Ultralight rings - they are both very well made!!

Nightforce Ultralights or Seekins. The Seekins are a bit lower that the NF's, so I choose based on what height I need.

I have Warne 30mm rings on my .308, I really like thm, they have held up well so far

I'm running the Vortex branded Seekins rings on my 308. Haven't had anything to complain about so far.

I have used Badger Ordnance, Knights Armament, & Nightforce. They are all very good. I like the Nightforce due to the weight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alpha211</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for the nightforce rings </div></div>

Yup

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kubitza</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seekins are great for the $$$ </div></div>

Seekins are my favorite 30 mm rings.
They're also my favorite 1" and 34 mm rings.

2ugzd74.jpg

Another vote for Aadland. Built extremely well and nothing to get hung up on with the mounting method they use.

I use Badger, Larue, IOR and Seekins. The majority of the rings I purchase now are Seekins. They are competetively priced, a good portion below Badger, and I still find the perfection in them. Watch the for sale section here as you can find them for a good discount price if lightly used.