• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

30 Nosler Free Bore

As in the long 300rum cip mags? 3.75 internal? Youll be surprised, my 30 nosler cut with 225 freebore was pretty close to end that mag with 230s seated 25k off lands.
Yes those are the mags I have on the way. Guess I could start with a shorter freebore and see how it shoots, then throat it longer if needed. Thanks again for the info I am new to the LA game, have run nothing but SA till now.

I ran the 230s in my 30N prior to selling it. 25k off lands in my 225fb chamber shot pretty well. I was @ 2980fps w/ N570 no psi signs. Buy adg/gunwerks brass when it gets back in stock, which should be soon as I just received a notice thay 28nos is on shelves. 30nos will follow by a few weeks.
I have some Peterson brass for now, but am on the wait list for ADG. Will also be running N570 as that's what I could find in stock. Thank you again for all the info.

Reactions: khuber84