• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 AAC blackout recipes

I've got about 20 more loads for blk if you want them for your site.

That would be awesome - I'm happy to post them. You can PM me or email me directly via my profile link. Also please let me know if you would like to be credited and if you would like me to use Delta4-3 or something else.

That would be awesome - I'm happy to post them. You can PM me or email me directly via my profile link. Also please let me know if you would like to be credited and if you would like me to use Delta4-3 or something else.

Let me dig em out,for you. Don't worry about credit, several buddies and I compiled our loads together. You may look over them and or test to verify.

anyone have a good load for 168's? I have a 10.5" Noveske and a lot of these 168s that are not doing anything. I am testing the 220's with H110.

All running suppressed out of SBR with TBAC 30P

I also run a Noveske 10.5 with a Tbac can. I use 10.8 to 11.2 of 1680 with the Sierra 220 Matchking. I will post my data for the 168 tonight when I can check my notes.

Last edited: