• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 winchester magnum

6686BBBB-AE93-446E-9FB1-3E70A04FD5DB.jpeg

This is exactly what we don't need posted here on a public forum for the anti-gunners to use against us.
Don't be a pussy, all these old guys. If you've ever carried a gun to protect yourself and aren't comfortable with maybe having to shoot someone in the face then you're a liability.

Some people on here have sensitive jobs that they'd rather keep. Jobs, media, opportunists, etc have begun using the internet against people.

If the world does go to shit, I'll give you some of my human skulls so you can use them to buy more 300 win mag from the local cannibal. Until then, maybe you shouldn't post this stuff on the internet.
Get over that shit. Oh my job might fire me. Whatever if you support and work for a company that doesn't like the 2nd then you need to rethink you're values.

Don't be a pussy, all these old guys. If you've ever carried a gun to protect yourself and aren't comfortable with maybe having to shoot someone in the face then you're a liability.
You just don't get that posting this crap on a public forum is used against gun owners.

Reactions: Curt_SK
Get over that shit. Oh my job might fire me. Whatever if you support and work for a company that doesn't like the 2nd then you need to rethink you're values.
Who are you planning on shooting anyway?

I honestly wouldn't care what my job supports since I need to support my family. Talking about shooting into vehicles in an open forum probably would probably be worse from an employee of a pro 2A company. Nobody wants to be associated with that.

Reactions: Curt_SK
Who are you planning on shooting anyway?

I honestly wouldn't care what my job supports since I need to support my family. Talking about shooting into vehicles in an open forum probably would probably be worse from an employee of a pro 2A company. Nobody wants to be associated with that.
Nobody, I don't want to shoot anyone, was asking if 300 had the destructive capabilities to disable a vehicle. I want to be clear I don't want to hurt anybody. I was more thinking out loud what if the case comes up that you have to.

Have you ever drawn a gun in self defence?
One time. It was scary. I had just graduated high school. I was in the desert. The water tasted like chlorine and regret. Luckily it was all a bad nightmare that only lasted 8 months, three different times.

defense* btw

You need this VHS tape so you can learn more meat things to say on the internet.

Post in thread 'Bo Galloway fundraiser-PLEASE READ'
https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/bo-galloway-fundraiser-please-read.7084249/post-9598817

Northtogladwin

If you can post here... you can probably surf youtube for your answer. Honestly, I think you know the answer, but you're looking for bait while you troll.
I stand with my original smart azz comment.. OP needs purchase a Mk6 (16") for his home defense needs.
^ pictures

Northtogladwin

If you can post here... you can probably surf youtube for your answer. Honestly, I think you know the answer, but you're looking for bait while you troll.
I stand with my original smart azz comment.. OP needs purchase a Mk6 (16") for his home defense needs.
^ pictures
Lol you got me. But was thinking m249 Para so you can duffle it

One time. It was scary. I had just graduated high school. I was in the desert. The water tasted like chlorine and regret. Luckily it was all a bad nightmare that only lasted 8 months, three different times.
Hopefully, you didn't get the the water buffalo that had the 2 soldiers fornicating in it.

Hopefully, you didn't get the the water buffalo that had the 2 soldiers fornicating in it.

sadly we didn’t get those creature comforts. Something about first to die or a spear chucker…..Idk….something about a spear. I was busy kissing self inflected boo boos and dreaming of shooting cars with 30cal rounds.

Yeah some people do need to be shot, I never said that I want to shoot anybody, but yes some people do need to be shot
Really?
...I want to step up and go with the 300 win mag, for both power, versatility, and destructive capabilities..
...I'm not interested in shooting a deer at 600 yards I'm more concerned that I may need to stop a vehicle, or have the ability to stop a threat...

Yeah some people do need to be shot, I never said that I want to shoot anybody, but yes some people do need to be shot
Im finally gonna say it. Welcome to the poor club you fuckin hump. You want a 50 but your a little bitch. So go with the i dont wanna be controlled by a kidd trigger approach but with caliber this time.... what a pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357
Im finally gonna say it. Welcome to the poor club you fuckin hump. You want a 50 but your a little bitch. So go with the i dont wanna be controlled by a kidd trigger approach but with caliber this time.... what a pussy.
A 50 isn't man portable you fuck. A 338 0r 300 can be managed you gonna run with a 50 up a 10 story building? Doubt it

I go hungry, lol
Friendly advice.... no bullshit. Dont get into firefights. Dont shoot at trucks or people. Dont worry about that shit. Worry about putting every round in a cloverleaf on paper... im no war hero real sniper like alot of these guys. The only time ive been shot i was unarmed and working as a paramedic. It wasnt fun or heroic or anything like in the movies. No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy, stop the planning and start just training to be better. If you focus on trying to be a better version of yourself everyday the rest will be cake walk.... thats all i got.

Friendly advice.... no bullshit. Dont get into firefights. Dont shoot at trucks or people. Dont worry about that shit. Worry about putting every round in a cloverleaf on paper... im no war hero real sniper like alot of these guys. The only time ive been shot i was unarmed and working as a paramedic. It wasnt fun or heroic or anything like in the movies. No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy, stop the planning and start just training to be better. If you focus on trying to be a better version of yourself everyday the rest will be cake walk.... thats all i got.
I respect that, honestly.

This has been gun guys, delete me off this forum I really don't care lol I'm up north now thanks for the entertainment

This has been gun guys, delete me off this forum I really don't care lol I'm up north now thanks for the entertainment
Are you in gladwin? That is seriously the gayest named hobbit town. Have fun bugging out from nothing and please dont shoot the locals trucks!

Have you ever drawn a gun in self defence?

Like this should be used as some metric for manliness or bragging rights?

To me it is a metric for being in stupid places at stupid time and being too dumb to know when to leave. And this coming from a guy required to be dealing with stupid people in stupid places during the night.

Like this should be used as some metric for manliness or bragging rights?

To me it is a metric for being in stupid places at stupid time and being too dumb to know when to leave. And this coming from a guy required to be dealing with stupid people in stupid places during the night.
I didn't choose it bro,

Press, break, and freeze. You're slapping the trigger.

Also bipods matter.
Fundamentals, I don't need no stink in Fundamentals. That shot was way high and to the left but the .300 shockwave took care of the target! Slap-pity Slap.

Do you realize how long it took me to put that video together from the intrawebs. I have to go now and do some destruction's

Last edited: