• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.308 green tip

See. I knew you were Cliff. Cuz I put that in there knowing that only Cliff Claven wouldn't be able to stand not correcting it.
OK, you have me there...
Who the fuck is Cliff whatever ?

Oh, and you post something that idiotic in the pit ?
You should be surprised that was all the response you got.

Hey now. Kirstie Allen was hot then. So was that Shelley girl. And and it was before Ted Danson decided to shack up with whoopi.
Ah, the ultra democrapper show I never watched.
The fact you did is telling.
So there's that.
Isn't it time for your meds?

Hey now. Kirstie Allen was hot then. So was that Shelley girl. And and it was before Ted Danson decided to shack up with whoopi.

So there's that.
Isn't it time for your meds?
Isn't it time for you to quit trying to bait me, what with your limited gray matter functionality and all that ?
It has to be painful for you to read this stuff and then try to type a reasonable retort that comes out as incoherent drivel in an attempt to not be such a bane to society.
The fact you have *stuff* in your repertoire about actors is nothing less than pathetic.
Dude (assumption there), those are the things women gossip about, real men could give a fuck less.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Your wit and charm is top notch. It begs a question though. In your final days have you taken time to come up with something masterful for your headstone? Something like.... Here's Ol Fred A Stone Fell On His Head.
Isn't it time for you to quit trying to bait me, what with your limited gray matter functionality and all that ?
It has to be painful for you to read this stuff and then try to type a reasonable retort that comes out as incoherent drivel in an attempt to not be such a bane to society.
The fact you have *stuff* in your repertoire about actors is nothing less than pathetic.
Dude (assumption there), those are the things women gossip about, real men could give a fuck less.
I am sure tens of people will visit your final resting place. Surely you will want to leave them with some of your finest wit and wisdom.

Latinx are not conservative. Image 13 is latinx votes by political party since 1980. Image 1 shows 60% of surveyed latinx (mexicans) support increased gun control in the US. Mexico is now the most obese country in the world, and latinx are now the most likely demographic to identify as LGBTQ+
I’m racist for posting FBI.gov statistics that show black males make up 6% of the American population yet account for 51% of all firearm homicides annually? Or that mexicans vote democrat at a rate of 4 to 1?

It amazes me people are in such a state of hypnosis that they will sacrifice their own kin and countrymen in the name of diversifying. The mainstream media in this country has the population hypnotized into thinking diversity and miscegenation is God’s 11th commandment!

View attachment 7961907View attachment 7961908View attachment 7961910View attachment 7961911View attachment 7961916View attachment 7961917View attachment 7961918View attachment 7961919View attachment 7961920View attachment 7961921View attachment 7961922View attachment 7961923View attachment 7961924View attachment 7961926View attachment 7961927View attachment 7961928View attachment 7961929

Last edited:
Bro or should I say “Brox” there is no such thing as a “Latinx” it’s a made up word just like pre-pronouns.

Your wit and charm is top notch. It begs a question though. In your final days have you taken time to come up with something masterful for your headstone? Something like.... Here's Ol Fred A Stone Fell On His Head.

I am sure tens of people will visit your final resting place. Surely you will want to leave them with some of your finest wit and wisdom.
I would like to extend an unlimited invite to you.
Knowing I am weakened by cancer would give you a *sporting* chance to take a shot at me.
I am in the dead center of Kansas.....come take your best shot, you whining simpleton.
You have zero wit, lack any sort of social grace, probably look like something scraped from the bottom of a pair of hip boots used to muck out cattle stalls....and as far as anyone can see have no discernible molecules in your general direction that are worth the burnt end of an expended match.
You speak words....yet haven't the gall to back them.
Come to me, bitch, earn your anguish.
At this point I will expect nothing less than more whining and attempts at deflection.
Come, show your feminine side....let all see your spineless nature.

Knowing I am weakened by cancer would give you a *sporting* chance to take a shot at me.
I am in the dead center of Kansas.....come take your best shot, you whining simpleton.
You have zero wit, lack any sort of social grace, probably look like something scraped from the bottom of a pair of hip boots used to muck out cattle stalls....and as far as anyone can see have no discernible molecules in your general direction that are worth the burnt end of an expended match.
At this point I will expect nothing less than more whining and attempts at deflection.
We have read your posts and know your weakened by cancer in fact it may even be terminal. Only you know where you stand with our lord and savior Jesus Christ but if there is no relationship there then reach out to him and accept him as your personal savior before it’s too late. If you do so, once you pass on to the other side you will be free from pain and suffering.

Unfortunately there are no promises here on earth and sounds like that realization has hit home. Your fight is not with the members here it’s an empty fight that will never bear fruit. While you still have time accept him in your heart and let all the frustration and anger go. Sounds like you have some life experiences you could share here that would be of interest however the constant bashing makes it hard to connect with your story which is on you.

Leave this god forsaken planet on a positive note not berating your fellow man as no one here is responsible for your current state. Fight the good fight don‘t allow satans agenda to permeate your soul which is spewing venom and hate upon everyone in your orbit. Trying to keep satan at bay is a full time job. You may not deserve what your going thru but I’ll pray for you either way whether you like it or not. If I was going thru terminal cancer I may be the same as you or even worse but hopefully someone would tell me to turn toward Christ.

I don’t necessarily deserve any grace either as a flawed mother fucker myself but it’s available to all of us just ask it’s free. I’ll take your prayers if you have any to give if not so be it.

Thats all I’m commanded to do now the balls in your court…drop the pain and frustration like a bag of bricks it’s too heavy to drag around every day just let it go.

Last edited:
Inviting people to fight you just to have someone visit? That's pretty sad.
Another charming witty post but I don't see anything there for you memorial.
Here's some inspiration
59f32d9f61d62-funny-tombstones-epitaphs-28-59e0af2f83082__700.jpg

Inviting people to fight you just to have someone visit? That's pretty sad.

Another charming witty post but I don't see anything there for you memorial.
Here's some inspiration
View attachment 7963140
Your, you fucking dipshit.
I don't want your company.
It wouldn't be poor company, it would be practice.
Always remember, small minded person.
Well, no, you haven't the capacity to comprehend, so why should I waste the words eh ?
Enjoy your world knowing you are the dumbest mutha fuck in it.

blah blah blah </snip!>

Your lord and savior, not mine.
I long ago stopped believing in magical space aliens that know your thoughts and dreams.

Wow, so much going on in this post.
Your, you fucking dipshit.
I don't want your company.
It wouldn't be poor company, it would be practice.
Always remember, small minded person.
Well, no, you haven't the capacity to comprehend, so why should I waste the words eh ?
Enjoy your world knowing you are the dumbest mutha fuck in it.
Cliff Clavin, Bruce Lee, English teacher and a Canadian all in one.
Still no epitaph. Here's one.
"I always said my back was killing me "
Or
"If you can read this, Get off my grass "

We have read your posts and know your weakened by cancer in fact it may even be terminal. Only you know where you stand with our lord and savior Jesus Christ but if there is no relationship there then reach out to him and accept him as your personal savior before it’s too late. If you do so, once you pass on to the other side you will be free from pain and suffering.

Unfortunately there are no promises here on earth and sounds like that realization has hit home. Your fight is not with the members here it’s an empty fight that will never bear fruit. While you still have time accept him in your heart and let all the frustration and anger go. Sounds like you have some life experiences you could share here that would be of interest however the constant bashing makes it hard to connect with your story which is on you.

Leave this god forsaken planet on a positive note not berating your fellow man as no one here is responsible for your current state. Fight the good fight don‘t allow satans agenda to permeate your soul which is spewing venom and hate upon everyone in your orbit. Trying to keep satan at bay is a full time job. You may not deserve what your going thru but I’ll pray for you either way whether you like it or not asshole. If I was going thru terminal cancer I may be the same as you or even worse but hopefully someone would tell me to turn toward Christ.

I don’t necessarily deserve any grace either as a flawed mother fucker myself but it’s available to all of us just ask it’s free. I’ll take your prayers if you have any to give if not so be it.

Thats all I’m commanded to do now the balls in your court…drop the pain and frustration like a bag of bricks it’s too heavy to drag around every day just let it go.

WE HAVE REACHED

PEAK PIT BEHAVIOR

WE ARE WITNESSING

HUMAN EVOLUTION

INTO HIGHER FORMS OF CONSCIOUSNESS

ALL CONFLICTS

OF INTELLIGENT LIFE

HAVE LED TO THIS MOMENT

PREPARING TO GO

SUPER SAIYAN!!

The fact the Op changed the thread to ".308 green tip" pretty much shows how little they actually know about ammunition...

And while knowledge might not be "illegal" those who are smart and intelligent and have been around the block a few times, clearly understand that it's not always a good idea to give any information to sketchy characters...

The fact the Op changed the thread to ".308 green tip" pretty much shows how little they actually know about ammunition...

And while knowledge might not be "illegal" those who are smart and intelligent and have been around the block a few times, clearly understand that it's not always a good idea to give any information to sketchy characters...
nsa-be-like-go-on.jpg

Some knowledge can be illegal. If the info happened to be ITAR related it would be illegal to put here. Not saying that what he is asking is ITAR related.

Genuine 308 ammo with a green tip ... ask and ye shall receive:
1664135569602.png

Genuine 308 ammo with a green tip ... ask and ye shall receive:
View attachment 7963498
Was at F class match once and a guy opens a box of these and match director says. "You would have a better time throwing those MFr's in the trash than shooting a match with them". :)

just a village idiot trying his* hand at sewing discord

*no offense to gender identity
sowing.....like planting crops, you sow them.
Your old socks would be best for sewing dis cord.....and dat cord.

And green go wang....
deutche or douche, choose one.....depending on if you're calling in the german, or washing your nasty pussy.

Wow, those Uke's are cunningly smart. Being able to convert a shotty to shoot those evil .308 green tips that can blow your lung out at oh, say five thousand feet!;)

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Who else here is curious to know how much all these (*****) are getting paid to grace us with their presence?

Who else here is curious to know how much all these (*****) are getting paid to grace us with their presence?
Ask yourself - as a gun owner, American loving patriot, are we better off politically than we were 30 years ago? 20 years ago? 5 years ago?