• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

308 meat stick

ccoker

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2008
Central Texas
www.tacticalgunreview.com
Taking this one out next weekend

started out as Remington LTR

Jewell trigger
Manners MCS-T stock in 4 color digicam
barrel threaded by Morgan at Dallas Shooting Supplies
(will run a Templar can when the stamps come in)
EGW base
Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x42 with Mil-R reticle
Nightforce Ultralight rings
178 AMAX over 44.2g of Varget

IMG_8036245768119.jpeg

It looks awesome! It would look better without the bolt lift and side rail, but that's personal preference.

Form the rail I drilled two small holes and screwed them in.
I didnt use anything to bond in case I wanted to remove it.
It is solidly attached.
I use a green LED light for hogs (though usuallly on a 6.8 AR)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Very nice. Pretty much the exact set up I'm working on now. Post up some results on how that thing shoots.

Nice, like the colors. I have the Manners MCS-T stock and it was not offered any longer in 4 color digicam thru Manners. How did you get the digicam done?

Very nice ccoker! I have a very similar set-up. I take the bolt lift off before going out hunting. What I found was the shape of the knob and angle caused it to catch on my hunting jacket etc when slung up and I found the bolt lifted and actually ejected a round while climbing a hillside. Just an FYI. Sweet rifle, once again.

I have had the rifle for about 5 years
It is a shooter

Got the stock 2 to 3 years ago from Manners painted.

The gun has mainly seen range time hence the bolt lift, I decided to run it hunting and so I went back to factory blind box mag.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk