• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 PMAGS

Re: 308 PMAGS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cox380</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone who ordered from ADI on the 4th got or heard anything? </div></div>

Placed order with ADI on 4 Jan, got an update yesterday to expect tracking number the first of next week.

As of today, Botach is showing 308 Pmags in stock at $18.95 with free shipping. So nothing lost ordering the limit of three. Sucks for those guys (like me) who placed orders early on though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonthomps</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Botach is out of the 308 PMAGS now.</div></div>

Well, I just put an order through for 30, it let me do it and I had everything done, just had to hit "submit" but I just wanted to make sure they had real-time inventory so I Googled that...

What I turned up was hundreds of complaints online as well as more than 100 through the BBB (according to one site, I didn't dig as much as they did). There are old and current threads on here and other sites about how they conduct business. Seems some folks have no problem, stuff ships next day. Others can't get the order or the money back without significant hassle. When I tried calling them to ask, it only lets you hold for so long before it forces you to leave a message, no matter what line you try. It seems they'll say they have them in stock to get your business, then tell you they are backordered. That seems to be a common theme with them, past and present. It also defeats me as to how they are constantly "in stock" when nobody else, including Brownell's (one of Magpul's biggest resellers) can even cover their existing backorders. But maybe it works like this: one guy said today that he ordered a bunch nearly a month ago and they sent him 3, telling him that to service everyone they were only going to send 3 as a limit. But it let me place an order for 30 anyway?

So I just emptied the cart out. Try again, maybe they'll have 'em now. I'll just hang onto my backorder with Brownell's. They should ship in two or three weeks I'm told. I just don't want to risk getting "Botached" a term I learned on here; another guy said the only thing they have in stock is "good 'ole fashion fucken". That they are equal opportunity scammers screwing "military and civilians alike". That and everything else I read wasn't too confidence inspiring, considering they aren't exactly that big of a business from what I can tell.

Im figuring out that I think I should consider myself lucky if I get 3 out of the 10 I ordered from them and learn my lesson. I did send them an email expressing my feelings but I doubt that will change anything. Service like this really crinkles my sack.

I have actually had decent luck with Botach, in that they got me hard to get items at a good price, just a little slow. My last order from them though I put a note in the order to please tell me if the items were out of stock. A couple months passed without any response, then finally I got an email stating my order was being cancelled because they could not fill it.

so back to adi, ordered on the 4th, still no info outside of confirmation email. today will be the 15 day window they quote. it does seem weird that orders received after are getting filled and shipped.

Ok package from ADI is in Fort Worth, Will Be delivered on Saturday...So it good 17 days for processing ...but GTG now....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deziner1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok package from ADI is in Fort Worth, Will Be delivered on Saturday...So it good 17 days for processing ...but GTG now.... </div></div>

What did you order? Very curious since my order was 3 days before your's but still nothing. I ordered 308 Pmags.

I need to find some "rebuild kits" or some 10round mags. Hopefully my local gun show won't be crazy over priced

I placed an order with ADI Tactical on 01/05/13 for 4 .308 pmags, they were showing in stock when I placed the order, still have not received them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S.GREEN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully my local gun show won't be crazy over priced </div></div>

Ahahahaha... that's a good one!

I just got an email saying Botach shipped me Qty 10 of my 308 pmags. I wonder if they actually put 10 in the box and not 3. I have a tracking number now so its getting closer! Yay!! oh and I originally placed this order on 12/17.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maverick26</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got an email saying Botach shipped me Qty 10 of my 308 pmags. I wonder if they actually put 10 in the box and not 3. I have a tracking number now so its getting closer! Yay!! oh and I originally placed this order on 12/17. </div></div>

Same here, 5 308 Pmags and 8 30 rounder pmags, Order placed 18 Dec

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bedlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S.GREEN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully my local gun show won't be crazy over priced </div></div>

Ahahahaha... that's a good one!
</div></div>

lol i know right!! it will be worth it to see whats up

I ordered 2 .308 pmags from botach last night and got a tracking number today. Heads up boys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rckshrk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maverick26</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got an email saying Botach shipped me Qty 10 of my 308 pmags. I wonder if they actually put 10 in the box and not 3. I have a tracking number now so its getting closer! Yay!! oh and I originally placed this order on 12/17. </div></div>

Same here, 5 308 Pmags and 8 30 rounder pmags, Order placed 18 Dec </div></div>

Update

I'm not going to say I've been Botached, but after receiving a second shipping notification from Botach I decided to go directly to their website to confirm my good fortune. Here is what I found, first the bad. My 5 308 PMag and 8 30 rounder pmags order actually shipped with only 3 308 pmags. The good, the additional 308 PMag order I placed yesterday also shipped. So I will end up with 6 pmags total from Botach which I am very happy about given what is going on out there.

Maverick26, I suspect that if you review your order online you will find that only 3 of your 10 mags are headed your way. Good luck

Last time I ordered from Botach was about two years ago, waited 4 months for some Pmags. I had to contact my credit card to get my money back.
I think it is a crap shoot if you actually get what you order..

Yes I'm getting my "three" 19.00 308s on the 28th from Botach. If they have it in stock it ships next day, referring to my $65.00 FDE 42" Sig Sauer bag.

Yep only 3 out of 10 in the box and should be here in a few days. This blows, I think they pissed more folks off by cutting orders back rather then filling orders. I would rather have the guys in front of me get their complete order and Ill wait longer then spread out what they got in and try and make everyone happy with a cheap shot like this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deziner1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Package From ADI just got delivered. </div></div>

Good to know. When was your order confirmation date? Mine's 1.06.13.

1.07.13 order confirmation, 1.23.13 ship confirmation, 1.26.13 delivery.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonthomps</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deziner1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Package From ADI just got delivered. </div></div>

Good to know. When was your order confirmation date? Mine's 1.06.13.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deziner1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1.07.13 order confirmation, 1.23.13 ship confirmation, 1.26.13 delivery.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonthomps</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deziner1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Package From ADI just got delivered. </div></div>

Good to know. When was your order confirmation date? Mine's 1.06.13.</div></div> </div></div>

I'm glad u got your mags but I hope they get their shit straight soon, my order confirmation was 1/06 and I haven't receved a shipping notice yet.

I emailed them on Friday after I saw other orders going out. I only asked where I was in line. Their reply:

Sorry its been taking so long . Must likely you should get a tracking number by sometime this upcoming week.

Still patiently waiting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mk12bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deziner1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1.07.13 order confirmation, 1.23.13 ship confirmation, 1.26.13 delivery.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonthomps</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deziner1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Package From ADI just got delivered. </div></div>

Good to know. When was your order confirmation date? Mine's 1.06.13.</div></div> </div></div>

I'm glad u got your mags but I hope they get their shit straight soon, my order confirmation was 12/06 and I haven't receved a shipping notice yet. </div></div>

I'm assuming you meant 1/6...but same here. Ordered on the 4th, confirmation on the 6th, a semi-lame response on the 18th and nothing since.

Sent an email to them just now. If they don't respond or send me a tracking # I'm done with them. There site stated a 15-day shipping delay but that the mags were in stock when I placed my order. It is now the 28th and haven't heard anything since.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xonesandzerosx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xonesandzerosx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got my 'processing' confirmation from ADI Jan 4th. Nothing since. I sent an e-mail questioning the status of my order. I imagine I will receive the same response as others/above...fingers crossed...I will update when I hear back from ADI

Our processing times are around 5-15 business days due to the amount of orders being received. Sorry for the inconvenience, We are doing everything we can to get the orders shipped out as soon as possible. If you don't wish to wait we will issue you a full refund just ask. Thanks for your business.

Update: Still no package from ADI and no order status change....email sent asking for a refund </div></div>

Update email from ADI today

We have the items we just cannot package and ship fast enough. We got started on jan 4 orders today so look for it to go out soon. </div></div>

Update:

Holy crap! I just received my tracking info from ADI. Hold tight guys they are shipping

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Enmerdeur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered mine on Jan 4. Just received shipping info. </div></div>

same here

I had an order show up. Also, apparently the local shop had their order show up. I asked him price, but it was high. If anybody is desperate, I'll pick them up for them if you'll pay for the mags/shipping. I believe he was asking $40-45. Send me a PM if you're that desperate.

Has any one with an ADI order on 1-5 heard or seen anything? figured 1-4 stuff was going out we wouldn't be far behind but no such luck as of yet.

So it looks like the ADI pipeline is moving, if slowly. Now, does anyone have an order at Quantico Tactical? I placed an order on 12/21. I did receive an indefinite backorder email. Anyone received their mags from them? Thanks.

My order placed on Jan. 4 arrived today. The order no. was 1115. I placed another order for more mags later on the same day. That order no. is 1134 and forthcoming (hopefully).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mk4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I placed another order for more mags later on the same day. That order no. is 1134 and forthcoming (hopefully). </div></div>

My order was 1138...no news to date.

Just got shipping notification from Quantico Tactical that my order, placed on 12/21 shipped 1/25 and should be at my house now. They came in well under their non binding estimate of 2 to 3 or more months.

I'm done buying mags and all told I probably overbought. However, I consider it- given the current climate- a case of "voting with my dollars." I wonder if anyone is counting...

i ordered 2 308 from brownells on 12/20, and nothing still. any news from brownells?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mk4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My order placed on Jan. 4 arrived today. The order no. was 1115. I placed another order for more mags later on the same day. That order no. is 1134 and forthcoming (hopefully). </div></div>

My order from ADI was placed the same day and is number 1132 so we are all right in that same group. When I hear something I will be sure to post it.

ADI order 1114 placed 4Jan for 308 Pmags received today plus Botach orders placed 18 Dec and 24 Jan 308 pmags received today. However, the 18 Dec order was shipped incomplete. All in all, it was a very good day.

ADI order # 1140 and 1142 Placed on the 4th. Both for 308 Pmags. Still no shipping notification. I have inquired a couple times and ADI has gotten back to me very quickly each time. A+ on communication. Hopefully they come thru with the goods now...