• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 PMAGS

Re: 308 PMAGS

If everyone was smart they would just put in an order somewhere instead of paying these ungodly prices.

Should I even say this ? I have a box of 10, 20 rd. Knights SR25 factory mags I got with my SR25 literally 1 day before the last ban. As of now, about 20 years later, still only used 2 and loaded 3, rest in plastic. I got a REPR and got 10 PMAGS for it. Now I overpaid for an LMT MWSE w. one crap mag. Unless they really ban them guess I'm OK. Is everyone SURE they need these right exactly now ? I tried to sell the SR25 mags 3 months ago and no real iinterest. So should I put em up again and get a mortgage payment and have everyone scream "gouger" or just burn my Ayn Rand books and give them to the "needy" ? Fear is getting to everyone but supply and demand has a demand side too, and it's us, being scared and desperate. Now, any of you that ever voted for a liberal , a Demoncrat who now supports bans even if they lied and said they wouldn't or if you just didn't vote and a liberal won....your price is $500 a mag plus shipping and handling , written proof you are a brand new NRA member, a new voters Registration card stating Republican or Independent (just NOT Democrat) and a written apology to everyone on the planet starting with all gun owners (G). As for everyone else please don't make both of us look wrong and wait a few weeks, please! If a ban goes through then and only then will I sell some of them. Wait 3 weeks or so , by that time you'll have the ones you ordered, the fear will pass and plenty of folks will have mags they don't need and can't sell at any price...I hope, for the right reasons , not to wish ill on those who have em.
But, if not, I also have about 40 or more 556 PMAGS and other 556 mags. And, some 6.8 Magpul mags... maybe 7 or 8. WAIT !My guns are hungry and must be fed and each shall have 2 or 3 so I will have some left over. I do get it, after all I did buy that LMT for too much...
ALMOST got the 2 barrel w. extras listed on GunBroker for $7500 but another guy beat me to it..thank God. Then I'd be holding it when the prices drop...stilll, it was very nice...

Haven't received my ADI order from 1/4 yet, but I imagine it will come in next few days. However, my DSG Arms order just showed up with my 10 x 20rd 308 Pmags. Last week my 16 AK mags from whatacountry.com arrived as well. I'm starting to feel a little less panicky now. You can never have too many mags. Just my $.02

I ordered quite a few 308 pmags for my GAP 10 from MidwayUSA on Dec 21 and got them exactly four weeks later. Just placed my order knowing they would be back ordered and didn't think about the wait. Knew they would show up eventually. Gotta have major patience.
Oh by the way, they were $18.95 each. I think.

I have a new one if anyone wants to buy it, however it is hydro dipped in reaper woods. Never been used.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 71DEVILDOG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a new one if anyone wants to buy it, however it is hydro dipped in reaper woods. Never been used. </div></div>

How much you want for it? My LR-308 is a single shot as it sits now (no mags)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 71DEVILDOG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a new one if anyone wants to buy it, however it is hydro dipped in reaper woods. Never been used. </div></div>

FYI...This will get you banned as you don't have enough post to sell yet...

I just got on the notify me list with AIM, not sure how long it will take. I see that there is a limit, rightfully so. Just checked Midway USA and there's no backorder option available. Bummer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TriggerHappy44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haven't received my ADI order from 1/4 yet, but I imagine it will come in next few days. However, my DSG Arms order just showed up with my 10 x 20rd 308 Pmags. Last week my 16 AK mags from whatacountry.com arrived as well. I'm starting to feel a little less panicky now. You can never have too many mags. Just my $.02 </div></div>

When did you place your order from DSG Arms?

12/29. I ordered mags from 4 different vendors over 5 days so I'm just glad they're starting to trickle in.

This just in:

We are sorry to inform you that we can't fill your order at this time. We have missed our yearly inventory check during the mad rush. While processing orders we came to a 4% inventory error and that's a total of 122 orders that we can't fill at this time. We are very sorry your order is moved to backorder untill we have a new shipment. If you do not wish to wait on backorder we will issue you a full refund, just ask. Once again we are very sorry. Please respond with "Refund" if you would like to cancle your order and receive a full refund. Please respond with "backorder" if you would like to wait. If we do not hear from you we will assume you would like to be backordered. Thanks for your help resolving this matter. Please respond to [email protected]

this just in from ADI! my order number was 1163...will have had my money tied up for over a month while passing on other opportunities.....

We are sorry to inform you that we can't fill your order at this time. We have missed our yearly inventory check during the mad rush. While processing orders we came to a 4% inventory error and that's a total of 122 orders that we can't fill at this time. We are very sorry your order is moved to backorder untill we have a new shipment. If you do not wish to wait on backorder we will issue you a full refund, just ask. Once again we are very sorry. Please respond with "Refund" if you would like to cancle your order and receive a full refund. Please respond with "backorder" if you would like to wait. If we do not hear from you we will assume you would like to be backordered. Thanks for your help resolving this matter. Please respond to [email protected]

I just got the same thing...order #1139. So if you're after that, probably SOL too. 4%? You'd think they could have figured this out sooner. Must be running the business on an abacus.

This on top of the USPS "losing" my JP .308 bolt (most likely stolen by one of their night staff at the local PO) is making owning a .308 AR so much fun.

Yea I got that same email and it won't let me cancel the order, keep getting a return error. What a flippin hassle.

Got the same email. I guess ADI is as bad a Botach!

What I'd like to know is how the hell the guy who ordered on the 7th got his order....Fucking bullshit!

I got screwed as well after emailing them twice to verify my order was in stock, both times reassuring me they were. I was order #1117. Never again from these guys.

I got my order from them and it was a great experience. I would let them know that you want to remain on back-order and be patient. I'm sure you will get them when they get caught up. Ordered in Dec. and got them two weeks later.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cox380</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got the same email. I guess ADI is as bad a Botach!

What I'd like to know is how the hell the guy who ordered on the 7th got his order....Fucking bullshit! </div></div>

As bad a Botach....No way! Botach sucks at best. ADI at least has shown a good line of communication and has the fortitude to announce they screwed up. That by itself, puts them above Botach.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 78steeler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got my order from them and it was a great experience. I would let them know that you want to remain on back-order and be patient. I'm sure you will get them when they get caught up. Ordered in Dec. and got them two weeks later. </div></div>

I cancelled. Nothing great about any part of it...slow, unprofessional, PayPal...just lame all around.

well looking at the numbers something stinks, with a 4% inventory error meaning 122 orders were not filled, I ordered 10 but lets say hypothetically the average is 5. That would be 610 mags not being shipped or over eight cases short of mags before they caught it. 4% of of 15,255 is 610.2, assuming an average of 5 per unfilled orders one would look at the numbers and wonder why they were sitting on 15,255 .308 pmags or 203 cases! Time to come clean ADI!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: torch78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well looking at the numbers something stinks, with a 4% inventory error meaning 122 orders were not filled, I ordered 10 but lets say hypothetically the average is 5. That would be 610 mags not being shipped or over eight cases short of mags before they caught it. 4% of of 15,255 is 610.2, assuming an average of 5 per unfilled orders one would look at the numbers and wonder why they were sitting on 15,255 .308 pmags or 203 cases! Time to come clean ADI! </div></div>

I bet that average order was more like 10+

I got the same email as you guys did. I was order 1132, I want the refund. I will not give ADI one bit of my business as they have had my money tied up for nearly one month all the while promising to deliver.

Ridiculous!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mcmillanman5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got the same email as you guys did. I was order 1132, I want the refund. I will not give ADI one bit of my business as they have had my money tied up for nearly one month all the while promising to deliver.

Ridiculous! </div></div>

Just got my e-mail too. Freakin' ridiculous. I'm taking the refund too. They'll never see another dime from me. A man's only as good as his word.

I just tried to reply to their email to tell them to refund my money and it gave me a "delivery failure" notification. Time to call the cc company.

Just got an email from ADI. My order #1128 (my mistake) is now back ordered! They offered a refund or waiting on the back order list. I placed my order on Jan 4...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RCB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got an email from ADI. My order #1138 is now back ordered! They offered a refund or waiting on the back order list. I placed my order on Jan 4... </div></div>

Weird. That's the same order number posted by 308zone (on page 6). Either a typo or another indication of how screwed up that place is.

Weird for sure...copied and pasted from their email:

Order number: ORD-1138
Order Date: 1/4/2013

Hope our "refunds" come through.

Just now got a refund via PayPal from ADI. At least I got my money back. Still not thrilled about the situation/communication but don't doubt their honesty. I would say though that if it was me (and anyone who has had a transaction on the 'Hide with me would hopefully confirm this) I'd be going balls to the walls to make customers happy.

ADI Orders. I ordered 10 5.56 m2 pmags on 1/07 and recieved shipping notification on 1/14 and order on 1/17. On 1/24 I ordered a Spikes Tactical chrome bcg and on 1/26 received a cancelation email due to their inventory stock problems. Refund for bcg a few days after cancelation.

Since I have orders with multiple vendors going on, I'm not in a rush to get my pmags. Over the weekend I told ADI to just keep my order in effect and to simply insure I get them when they restock. I figured it shouldn't be more than a month before that happens.

Today (4 days later), I received my tracking number that my 20 LR308 pmags shipped out. Not sure what happened, nor do I care as long as I ultimately get them, but their email today was a pleasant surprise.

Will update when/if I receive the order.

I think some may have jumped the gun on getting a refund. I just now got a shipping notice for 6 PMAGS in 308. My order number is 1195.

I also just got a shipping notice for my order 4 days after I got the back order notice (Order 1128). Will also update if I see the mags...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Icepack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think some may have jumped the gun on getting a refund.</div></div>

I think a lot of people jumped the gun.

(Note to self: panic decisions tend to be bad ones.)

Order #1137 placed January 4
On Friday I received the backorder e-mail that others got indicating that they did not have mags to ship me because of an error in their inventory. Today I received an e-mail telling me that my .308 mags (qty 5) have been shipped. Included was a tacking number indicating that they have indeed shipped me something.

No panic here. Just got tired of their Mickey Mouse ways. I've got backorders with four outfits that have their act together.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Icepack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think some may have jumped the gun on getting a refund. I just now got a shipping notice for 6 PMAGS in 308. My order number is 1195. </div></div>

Icepack can you please verify your order number before I send them a pleasant email.... my number is 1163 and i haven't heard anything.

Torch78, My order # is 1195. I placed my order on 01/06/2013 for 6 mags. They gave me a tracking number thru USPS and I payed with PayPal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmimL7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got a shipping notice this AM for two mags I had back ordered from Midway. </div></div>

What type of pmag and when did you place the order?
Thanks

I ordered some 308 pmags from LaRue back in December. Has anyone received any orders from them? I'm not in a hurry just wondering more out of curiousity.