• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

308 PMAGS

Re: 308 PMAGS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gledeasy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered some 308 pmags from LaRue back in December. Has anyone received any orders from them? I'm not in a hurry just wondering more out of curiousity. </div></div>

I have had two orders with them since Sandy Hook and both delivered within 10 days. But, none of them rifles or mags, only index clips, mounts, etc. If they did not have mags in stock at time of your order I am sure they are in the same boat as everyone else with the wait times for resupply. If this SH post is valid it could be awhile Industry Status Update

Order #1195 received today. 6 mags, great packaging.

Order #1128 received today from ADI after shipping notice several days ago.

ADI came through. Seems like they were just going through the same trials and tribulations as any other pmag dealer during the current buying frenzy. All things considered, I will keep buying from them.

adi_zps7767c461.jpg

This is a good company all you guys bashing should apologize. They are at Magpuls mercy, give them a break. I got mine withing a couple weeks. You guys are all so used to getting your stuff withing a few days that if ya have to wait a couple weeks or a month ya freak out. In case ya hadn't noticed there's been a bit of shit storm going on.

Glad you guys finally are getting your mags. My dad and I still don't own a single 308 magazine haha. I haven't found any for less than $50 a piece and that's too much. One day damn it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 78steeler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a good company all you guys bashing should apologize. They are at Magpuls mercy, give them a break. I got mine withing a couple weeks. You guys are all so used to getting your stuff withing a few days that if ya have to wait a couple weeks or a month ya freak out. In case ya hadn't noticed there's been a bit of shit storm going on. </div></div>

Hey, I understand what the industry is going through, but no other company I've dealt with has been like this. Kinda funny that when I emailed the guy back I got this:

"I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

<[email protected]>: host mail.aditactical.com[66.228.121.44] said: 550
<[email protected]> No such user here (in reply to RCPT TO command)"

It says something about customer service when you feel it's necessary to close your email account. I guess other people didn't word their emails as politely as mine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maccrazy2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the email about the mags they wrote another email address to reply to, too let them know if you wanted to wait or a refund. </div></div>
A) I can read and B) if it was some address like "[email protected]" I wouldn't have used it. To be on the safe side, I wrote to all three addresses I had. Still strikes me as lame. But I'm done with this topic now. Glad that at least some got what they ordered.