• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.308Win PMAGS in stock

jevan126

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
Just want to give a shout out to my fellow brothers TACTICAL RALEIGH have them in stock right now. I just placed an order they are $49.99 but with MAGPUL pulling out of Colorado they will be down as far as PRODUCTION for quite some time so go get em.

I know it is expensive compared to normal but just wait until Magpul starts it's relocating process. As it is right now you cannot find PMAGS in stock anywhere. And if you do find them they are gone in minutes. I also am thinking that it is a good investment because there are people who cannot find them and are scared and more than willing to pay a higher price just to have them. Outrider they fit just about every .308Win semi-auto out there, just about.

Last edited:
I know it is expensive compared to normal but just wait until Magpul starts it's relocating process. As it is right now you cannot find PMAGS in stock anywhere. And if you do find them they are gone in minutes. I also am thinking that it is a good investment because there are people who cannot find them and are scared and more than willing to pay a higher price just to have them. Outrider they fit just about every .308Win semi-auto out there, just about.

This is just nonsensical. I'm not sure where you are looking for 20LR PMAGs and not finding them (perhaps if you are ONLY looking at retail establishments or locally), but in stock or not...$49.99/mag is just not a competitive price even in the current market unless you have money to burn or can't stomach doing business with individuals on items like these and you only want to buy from a retail outfit. The $49.99 price on these can EASILY be beaten just about anywhere (save GunBroker perhaps). There are posts here on the Hide PX on a regular basis with the same mags for ~$40/mag shipped...same for the BARFCOM EE...for NIW/NIB 20LR PMAGs. I have a shop local to me selling them for $35/mag (limit 2x per day). Keep your eyes open and check all your sources before you drop ~$50/mag + S&H!!

I just got 10 Pmags directly from Magpul for 19.99 a piece as part of their promotion for Colorado residents. I personally have started a list or retailers who are sticking it to their customers with these inflated mark ups and passing this list to all my friends to make sure we do not give them any of our business.

As far a Magpul being down as far as PRODUCTION this is directly from them
"we are still shipping to distribution and retailers, and thanks to some added capacity, pretty much in the same volumes as before"

they have stated their relocation will have no effect on supply.

Not trying to start a fight but you cannot find PMAGS anywhere unless you back order them. If you do then I would recommend you get as many as you can. I have had many on backorder for 2 months now and still counting, and as far as Magpul is concerned, you can believe what you want but if you can't get PMAGS now do you think it will get better while they are in transition.

I cant see paying this kind of price. I think things are starting to level off a bit. Hopefully things start to come around

I picked up 10 LR20 PMAGS at a local gun show in PA about 3 weeks ago for $19.99/each. I told the vendor I will take 10 more and he said he would bring them to the next local gun show for me. Another vendor at the same gun show was selling them for $39.99/each. Look around, you can find them better than $49.99/each + shipping. On the flip side, I guess if you cant find them and need them than $49.99/each is a good price to you.

I guess I should feel lucky my 20rd 308 PMAGS just showed up a week ago, bought 10 of them back in December and finally got them, took forever!

I am sure glad that I bought a few back when they were $20 each. I thought I,would never need them as I already had a some of the steel mags. I don't have a surplus of mags, but count myself fortunate to have enough for a good load out, and still have some put aside for if/when mags get old or die.

I feel pretty lucky myself, when I got my JP I ordered 15 .308Win PMAGS for $19.99 with it. But I will still get as many more as I can.

Sigh... Guess I'll just keep waiting for them to get in stock at a place that charges MSRP. Thanks for the head's up though.