• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

30rd pmags in stock kentrucky gun co $23 dollars

What is the use of a great deal (which this is) when your order will not even be looked at for two weeks, meanwhile the stock is gone via local sales?

It would be different if shipping was delayed and processing happened immediately, reserving 'your' stock from thier supply. The way thier processing mesage is written, it doesnt sound like thats the case here.

What is the use of a great deal (which this is) when your order will not even be looked at for two weeks, meanwhile the stock is gone via local sales?

It would be different if shipping was delayed and processing happened immediately, reserving 'your' stock from thier supply. The way thier processing mesage is written, it doesnt sound like thats the case here.

This. I'm sure not going to deal with them not knowing what will happen with shipping.

I was actually about to enter my card info when i realized the order shipment was going to be delayed for so long. But this is about the price their going for on GB now; the madness may be subsiding.

YMMV....but it appears to me that they have their inventory management/ordering system running pretty tight. I received an email from them at 10:45pm on 2/11 that said they had 3 LMT LM308MWSE's in stock. I purchased one right then and my buddy did the same around 6am on 2/12. I checked their website around 9am on 2/12 and the guns were listed as out of stock. The confirmation email they sent after the order was placed said that it may take up to 3 weeks to ship and to not call or email unless 3 weeks had passed since the order. Both rifles are being delivered to our dealer on Monday, according to UPS.