• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

31 trillion in debt.

I've been hearing about this "national debt" for one long ass time.
Seems politicians can never agree on whatever years budget....every year.
One thing I have never heard the answer to.
If I'm off key here please inform me.

Who, exactly, do we owe this money to ?
I have never heard a single viable answer to this.

I'd like a clear explanation of that as well.

I'd like a clear explanation of that as well.

Recently, JUST the interest on the US debt exceeded all the tax revenues for the period. This isn't sustainable.
This is what the leftists want. They want to see this country collapse.

JPMorgan Chase

New York, May 1, 2023 – JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) today announced it has acquired the substantial majority of assets and assumed the deposits and certain other liabilities of First Republic Bank from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).

JP Morgan's actions were integral to the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913 and his legacy continues to impact modern economic policy. Not only did he influence the Federal Reserve's implementation, but he also showed the country that it needed to prevent those like him from becoming too powerful. (Google)

Is this what ya might call a Ponzi Scheme?

Elite greed runs deep, is there a possibility the Leftists are just being used like the fools that they are!

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231
This is what the leftists want. They want to see this country collapse.

Yep - we need to keep voting for the party that increases the debt fractionally less than the other party.

The last four administrations have basically proven there is no combination of control over the legislative and executive branches which will create a balanced budget or even a sustainable level of debt increase, regardless of economic conditions.

Reactions: Longshot231
Yep - we need to keep voting for the party that increases the debt fractionally less than the other party.

The last four administrations have basically proven there is no combination of control over the legislative and executive branches which will create a balanced budget or even a sustainable level of debt increase, regardless of economic conditions.
Agreed. However, if a politician was to come along and wanted to do the right thing such as cutting off welfare to the useless vermin and leftist spending on communist agendas then he or she would never get elected.

The people with their hands out are the ones voting for the turds.